Dream Divination #2

celticnoodle

Round 2 of our dream Divination experiment is about to start..
Here is the list so far...

Dancing Bear
CelticNoodle
Mingbop
Yora
Haizea

I will go check my pm box and pm all those who asked about joining. and add more later.

No limit to amount of people who want to join in on this experiment.. I will try to get this started on Monday 14th Nov.. SO i will leave this open for sign ups over the weekend..

I just recalled that today is Nov. 14 and came in search of what was going on here-- but, I guess DB you got sidetracked, as nothing more has been posted. I am anxious to get started, so hopefully we can do this soon! :D

Crystal Blue

I just recalled that today is Nov. 14 and came in search of what was going on here-- but, I guess DB you got sidetracked, as nothing more has been posted. I am anxious to get started, so hopefully we can do this soon! :D

Same here! I even went and bought myself a new Dream Journal! Let us know when to start, DB... really looking forward to it!

:)
CB

Haizea

Dancing Bear, I am not participating this time! Need a rest. :D

But I will be following all of you. ;)

Dancing Bear

Dancing Bear, I am not participating this time! Need a rest. :D

But I will be following all of you. ;)

No problems Haizea, Put your feet up and recharge
we will miss you!

DB xxx

Dancing Bear

Sorry yes i did get side tracked..

OK its wednesday here now. and its only tuesday night for most of you cept DownunderNZ i think, So how bout we start straight away..

I will put the list of people up, and pm the first person to ask a question. :D

Haizea

Dancing Bear, I am impressed with a dream I've had of a young tiger that goes with me. I have to learn to tame it! LOL

I am very interested in reading the sessions here... promises fun! : )

Dancing Bear

OK LibraX ask away your question..

You all know how it works,
Just a quick run down.
LibraX will ask her question
we all keep this question in mind before sleep.
record your dream If you remember, if not you have a week to post up a dream for her.
LibraX gives you her feedback on that dream.

the following wednesday all dreams and feedback hopfully are in.. and the next person in line asks their question.. we are starting at the bottom of the list (list in post 1 ) , working our way up. I will pm you when your turn is up.

Sweet dreams everyone, and i hope you start Lucid dreaming with this one. I achieved it once in the last experiment..which was awesome creating a Dolphin to escape Zombies LOL!! .. Hoping to achieve it at least once again in this experiment.

Est

Hey DB :) I've vanished off the list! Add me back in or I'll send some more zombies after you :laugh:

LibraX

WOO!

Okay, my question IS...

What would be a really productive thing for me to focus on for the next 6 months?

At the moment I seem to have quite a few things scattered about, but I just have a FEELING that there's something I'm missing, if that makes sense to anyone? Like there's some kind of 'calling' I may have skidded around in the midst of quite a lot of drama and stress. Not necessarily spiritual of course, just generally anything from maybe having to do more charity work or to focus on adopting more of a routine in my otherwise chaotic life! :p

I'll say no more and see what comes up.

Sweet dreams! ;)

- Amy

Dancing Bear

Hey DB :) I've vanished off the list! Add me back in or I'll send some more zombies after you :laugh:

LOL! we cant have that then can we LOL!!
I think i am over zombies LOL!