2 part Haindl books by Pollack; difference in editions?

Hedera

(I'm talking here about the first two books about the Haindl that Pollack wrote, *not* the Reader's Handbook.)

I managed to pick up the one on the Minors very cheaply, but when I got it, it turned out to be the older edition, not the newer one.

Could anyone tell me how much difference there is between the older and newer editions of the books?
Would it be worthwhile seeking out the newer edition for the Majors (and perhaps for the Minors as well)?

I suddenly find myself really diving into the Haindl, and I sort of want to read everything that's been written about it, even though I often have issues with Ms Pollack's writing: I do love the idea that she worked together very closely with Mr Haindl for the book.

Oh, and if anyone wants to part with their books, I'm sure we can work out a nice trade! :D
For books that are often talked about so negatively, they seem hard to find on the trading forum....

RunningWild

I have the Kindle edition for the majors. I tried to find a hardback copy but settled and I've scanned through it some (I tend to save major reading material for the long dark days of winter) and I'd like to get the book on the minors but it's not a priority. I would say, no, it's probably not worth buying the book on the majors as it didn't seem to offer any extra insight into the cards. But that's having only scanned the material, not after having read it cover to cover.

The only real reason I want the book on the minors is for the court cards, since they're not standard and I'm curious as to why certain myths or individuals were chosen.

Hedera

Hi Runningwild!

Ah, no, the question isn't to get the book on the Majors (or Minors) or not: I do want them both.

I'm just wondering if the newer, revised editions are very different from the older ones; judging by the Amazon information (which isn't always reliable), the newer editions have about 60 or 70 more pages each...

RunningWild

Ah my mistake, I apologize. Not having the older editions I wouldn't be able to tell you.