Xmas Gift-Energy experiment

obeygravity

can you pick one particular area or issue as this will help focus what we are doing

Sure! Uhhmm. Love or work, whichever you feel is stronger hahaha

Anna

I would love one too.

I would like to ask about how I should proceed in my marriage. Can we make this work? Is it even worth trying anymore?

Mona18

Do you have room for me?? :D

skywatching

I would love a reading if there is still a spot left

I would like a focus on my career/financial situation, what is the best way forward for me

Thanks a lot :)

celticnoodle

Not sure if there is room for one more, but if there is add me to the list, please! I kove your readings! Even if I am too late tho, I amgoing to keep an eye on this one, as it sounds so very interestingand cool!

Good luck with it, red, and for those getting a reading, I think you are going to be very pleasantly rewarded with good advice!

214red

have added 11 names which is all for now, when i get started on them i might add more

214red

I would love one too.

I would like to ask about how I should proceed in my marriage. Can we make this work? Is it even worth trying anymore?
I will be working with only your energy in its association with love, i wont be working with your partners energy, i want to make these as open a possble.

214red

Not sure if there is room for one more, but if there is add me to the list, please! I kove your readings! Even if I am too late tho, I amgoing to keep an eye on this one, as it sounds so very interestingand cool!

Good luck with it, red, and for those getting a reading, I think you are going to be very pleasantly rewarded with good advice!

let me know what subject you want me to work on

214red

Can I be put on the waiting list?

Real simple.....focus on love in the future.

Thank you!

B

just a note, i wont be doing future readings, these are more for yourself development, so i will be using the world 'love' and seeing what comes up.