Tabula Mundi Tarot: formerly Tarot "M"

BrightEye

Where is it? I can't see it :(

Babalon Jones

Oh sorry if that was misunderstood - Tower is not actually up yet! Only just started building it in my head last night I meant. But that is how they all start!

mejenks

wow!

So glad I game across this thread! These images are delightful!! I absolutely love the Fool. It's a new perspective and one I could really see myself diving into. Thanks for sharing!

Padma

Babalon, I am an artist and I do portraiture for a living. Just a pre-amb so you know I know what I am talking about.

Stunning art! I loved all of the cards, but especially I think the Chariot. Your Tower is also quite spectacular. Looking forward to seeing the whole deck develop! Are you going for scenic pips?

daphne

... so good you are back !!!

devilkitty

I must have this deck.

Alta

I love your blog post about why you stopped painting for a while.

wow!!! That Tower blew me away. That is a stunning piece.

merissa_88

Thanks for sending the email. I love seeing this deck move along! Amazing piece.

Babalon Jones

You guys and gals, thank you.

As far as pips go, I am sittin' on them. I am afraid to show you, haha, they are different from the Majors and while I am very pleased with them, I am not sure if they will be accepted as part of the same deck. Maybe they are a second deck. I do not think so, but I cannot face that right now.

They are not RWS, or Thoth, they are not pips but they are scenic without being like anything else out there. But they are recognizable as their suit, not just made up BS if you know what I mean. And they are oil paintings! which is why I worry that people will accept them as part of the deck, because of the different medium. But I made different mediums work for Rosetta and think this works for this tarot, with the majors as archetypes in one suit and the minors as mundane in another.

But we shall see whatcha all think when I get brave enough to share them.