Poppy Palin's Companion Book

BodhiSeed

Just got an email from slipperyjacks.com that they now have the reprint of Poppy Palin's companion book to Waking the Wild Spirit. I know several people have the deck but no book, so if you're interested, head on over to Slippery Jacks. They take Paypal, and the book plus shipping was $28.52 (18 British pounds).

BlueDragonfly

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered it. :D

flying black kat

Poppy Palin - Stories of the Wild Spirit

I just got this book from slipperyjacks.com a few days ago.

I am just starting to read the book. Love the cover.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Tibor

Well it's great to have the book now when you can not buy the deck :) I checked on amazon and it's now very expensive and very few copies available. I guess I should have got the deck when they had it widely available but then again I don't like to buy decks without the book :(

BodhiSeed

Well it's great to have the book now when you can not buy the deck :) I checked on amazon and it's now very expensive and very few copies available. I guess I should have got the deck when they had it widely available but then again I don't like to buy decks without the book :(

Did you email Poppy or Slippery Jack's to see if they had any decks left?

I also got my book in the mail, and I believe it is thinner than the original (about the size of a book in a book and deck tarot set). I am very glad I bought the book. The first part has key phrases for all 78 cards (if you're in a hurry), but then a page number so that you can look up more information for each card.

flying black kat

Tibor:

I got my deck thru Poppy herself on her internet web site. The only reason I found out about her was thru posts on AT about her and her deck.

Poppy has a very interesting and informative web site.

Be at Peace and Walk in Beauty.

Kathy

Linfang

Hi there,

could anyone tell me whether it is worth buying the second edition of the book? I have the one sold together with the mass market edition and quite like it. Now I read on Poppy's website that the new edition is much improved. Anyone here to second this?

Thanks for your advise!