Pendulum Chart experiment

SarahMaeDee

okay, i liked the question because its weird
Well my guides were happy to answer it
Apparently its because you tell yourself 'I deserve exactly what i get' so somehow your hamster is linked to that belief, do you think everything around you dies?

dont know if that makes sense

Hm, that is really strange...I feel like everything/everyone around me either goes away (sometimes indefinitely and without warning) a or I push them away. So in a sense, I guess they "die." Thanks! :)

214red

Great!!! Thanks for doing these again! I'm assuming you're just doing pendulum readings now? I also had issues I had to work on....but I don't really need to know those. ;)

Thank you again!

Oh.....you have 49 guides? Wow, I can't imagine keeping track of that many. I don't know how many I have if any.

i still have the other one on energy readings open, i have put it on hold as i need to work on my energy for a bit, but your welcome there.

i assume i have 49 guides because i can be a bit dense, and i onyl really work everyday with 3-5 of them, the rest i dont really deal with, they pop in but mainly its channelled through my main personal guides....many people have lots of guides, if you ask i am sure you have a similar number, i only did to show how many people work with us who are unseen by us, they support us but we dont really know them

DownwardSpiral

1)firstly i was asked to go to the allergies chart, i am not a doctor so always get this checked out. Pollen and pollution are things you should look at trying to get rid of, they are having an affect on you.
i got the following for you also 'i lack nurturance' and 'i am not being protected', also i got a hit for 'willinngness to change'
2)i made a chart but they dont want to answer the question, it will come to you i am being told, sorry about that!

I'll start with number 2.......ahahahaha : ) Maybe if they don't tell me I won't limit myself.

As for the first question.....thank you for this. Ever since I moved to Chicago I feel like it's hard to breathe through my nose. When I mentioned it to the Doctor she gave me a nose inhaler to try. I also get these neverending headaches. Blood work and a brain MRI came back normal. The doctor never suggested any allergy testing. LOL maybe I should be taking allergy medicine instead of asprin.(which doesn't work)

"I lack nurturance"......I feel this ties into my energy reading regarding my soul. I haven't been taking care of myself like I used to and I've been pushing away people trying to get close to me so something I need to look closer at.

"I am not being protected"......oh boy! I was just thinking about this today. Ok this is something I really need to work on as it keeps popping up in my readings.

"Willingness to change".....hmmm. This one I have to think about as a hit means I'm not so willing.......just not sure about what.

Thanks for this reading Red.....I see I've got work to do.

Bluebonnet

If you get a chance.....

Lost pearl earring....

Thanks!
B

rainboweve

Hey 214red, if this thread is still open I'd love to sit again if you'd allow it. Technically I already asked the second question but it was buried within another post so I'm re-posting it just so that it doesn't get missed. :)

1. Unconscious destructive patterns/how am I sabotaging myself?
2. What is my spirit guide's name?

Thanks!