Pendulum Chart experiment

Bluebonnet

Oops..read the questions incorrectly

214red

i will be doing these today had a busy few days, Happy New year!

214red

1) Should we buy the flat at G.
(yes/no)

2) reason for something (physical, mental, energentic etc) and should be able to give details such as birth trauma or karmic issue.
why am i reclusive??

Thank you i look forward to your reading

namaste
1-no
2-emotional issue linked to problems with your auric field (holes) and also negative subconscious memories. so if you do work with your chakra (sacral)linked to your emotional subtle body and also repair your aura you should find the source of the issue, also look at issues when you were around 7-14 years old

hope that makes sense

atman108

1-no
2-emotional issue linked to problems with your auric field (holes) and also negative subconscious memories. so if you do work with your chakra (sacral)linked to your emotional subtle body and also repair your aura you should find the source of the issue, also look at issues when you were around 7-14 years old

hope that makes sense

Hm, so since my pendulum said yes, there have to be at least two different entities
talking through it ;)

214red

Thanks for the offer! :heart:

I would like to know:

chakra issues

and...

Lost object locations- Where is our dog? {State/town, etc would be great}.

Thanks so much!
BTV
since your dog one has been resolved i will work on the chakra one
Base/root chakra needs work on it, this is deficient and needs balancing, it also is linked to something in your past.definately need grounding also.

Hope that helps!

214red

love to join in red, thankyou

1. house issues; why is it not selling?
(may not have anything to do with the house itself?)
2. what colours should I be wearing?

Thankyou :D
Poly
1- get that there are issues with the plumbing and the appliances, so perhaps the bathroom etc are not what people are looking for . also it might be worth clearing the house with sage or something, there is a sense that perhaps there is asome lingering emotional issues with the house putting buyers off.
2-pink and indigo (not sure if that means together or not)

214red

Hi, I am sorry, but using my pendulum and alphabet I got answer to 1st question about colors: QUESTION STUPID

thanks for jumping in when i was absent, but please dont say that questions are stupid when i have already agreed to answer it, and in reality is any question stupid?

214red

Hm, so since my pendulum said yes, there have to be at least two different entities
talking through it ;)

i have my guides or angels i work with powering my pendulum and i am very aware of who they are.

i suggest that perhaps you start your own thread rather then jumping to others, i understand you wanted to help but its perhaps not the best way to try. good luck with your thread

214red

This is an open thread, will only close it when i get bored:) so step right up