A Cool NEW Tarot Apple App!!!-LoS app

Wee_Gypsy

Hey everyone on AT-
My mom sent me a £15 itunes card and suprize suprize I downloaded a tarot related app...

For you apple users, I just thought I would let everyone know Lo Scarabeo now has tarot apps on itunes, for itouch, iphone, and ipad (so it is in HD and regular)

The app allows you to download up to 5 Lo Scarabeo decks at a time, customize the spreads, decks, backround (a personalized backround from your photo library or one of theirs, you can change the opacity on it to.)

It also lets you keep and save a tarot journal, note on your spreads-and you can custimize the meanings of the cards as well, add to them, or change them to your personal liking.

They give you like a dozen spreads to chose from in the app, which also can be customized.

They have 3 different Lo Scarabeo apps (all 3 apps are offered for itouch, iphone, and ipad)
the lite version which is free (if you want to try before you buy)
the full version
and epic version
They are easy enough to find throu the app strore, just type in Lo Scarabeo, all 3 will come up in the search-

I think it is worth it, because they let you have 5 decks at a time
I myself-Downloaded
Liber T: The Stars Eternal
Crystal Tarot
Pictoral Key
Etellia-Book of Thoth
so far
and LoS Universal is on it too, the default deck that came with it (but you can change that too.)

Kudos to Apple and Lo Scarabeo!!!

Thought I would share the news
Cheers!
Wee_Gypsy :D

cardlady22

*hugs Lo Scarabeo with all her might*
I'm off to iTunes . . .

Thank you, Wee_Gypsy!

Aulruna

This app is called "LS Epic Tarot" - there is also a LS Tarot and a LS Tarot Lite, but I think it's the one with the multi-deck library people would want :D

Full description of the apps:

LS Tarot LiteAn in-depth Daily Insight two-card reading.
Unique, detailed upright and reversed Tarot interpretations -- Over a thousand to provide valuable insight for making meaningful connections that are relevant to YOU!
Keyword and General Card Meanings -- Included too.
Two Different Reading Processes -- A choice of animated, real-time Interactive or Instant Readings.
Perform, email and print any Tarot readings -- For yourself, friends and family.
Reading Reports -- View your complete readings with both cards and interpretations together on one screen for a quick read.
Card Image Zoom -- Full screen for exceptional viewing of detail.
Custom Settings -- Reversed meanings on/off, Fresh Deck reset, various Card Selection styles, different background colors and more.

LS Tarot

Six Spreads --78-card and Major Arcana readings, including the traditional Celtic Cross.
Unique, detailed upright and reversed Tarot interpretations -- Over a thousand to provide valuable insight for making meaningful connections that are relevant to YOU!
Custom Readings where YOU get to be the Tarot reader -- Perform, email and print readings for yourself, family and friends using any LS Tarot reading format with YOUR OWN interpretations!
Two Different Reading Processes -- A choice of animated, real-time Interactive or Instant Readings.
Perform, email and print any Tarot readings -- For yourself, friends and family.
Reading Reports -- View your complete readings with all the cards and interpretations together on one screen for a quick read.
Reading History -- Save all your Tarot readings to view again later!
Personal Reading Journal -- Make notes and keep personal thoughts about each reading!
Custom Settings -- Reversed meanings on/off, Fresh Deck reset, various Card Selection styles, different background colors and more.

LS Epic Tarot

Multi-Deck Library -- download up to 5 additional decks from over 50 in our library for use in your readings (Wi-Fi required).
Twelve Spreads --78-card and Major Arcana readings, including the traditional Celtic Cross.
Custom Readings where YOU get to be the Tarot reader -- Perform, email and print readings for yourself, family and friends using any LS Tarot reading format with YOUR OWN interpretations!
Reading Reports -- View your complete readings with all the cards and interpretations together on one screen for a quick read.
Personal Reading Journal -- Make notes and keep personal thoughts about each reading!

LS Tarot Lite for iPad

An in-depth Daily Insight two-card reading.
Reading Reports -- View your complete readings with both cards and interpretations together on one screen for a quick read.
Custom Backgrounds -- Choose any from our library or upload your own image!

LS Tarot for iPad

Six Spreads --78-card and Major Arcana readings, including the traditional Celtic Cross.

LS Epic Tarot for iPad

Multi-Deck Library -- download up to 5 additional decks from over 50 in our library for use in your readings (Wi-Fi required).
Twelve Spreads --78-card and Major Arcana readings, including the traditional Celtic Cross.

Thanks a lot for spotting this one, Wee_Gypsy!

Wee_Gypsy

*hugs Lo Scarabeo with all her might*
I'm off to iTunes . . .

Thank you, Wee_Gypsy!

No problem Cardlady!
glad to hear you like the news...I knew there were ATers that would be enabled like myself!

:) :D

Wee_Gypsy

This app is called "LS Epic Tarot" - there is also a LS Tarot and a LS Tarot Lite, but I think it's the one with the multi-deck library people would want :D

Full description of the apps:

LS Tarot LiteAn in-depth Daily Insight two-card reading.

LS Tarot

LS Epic Tarot

LS Tarot Lite for iPad

An in-depth Daily Insight two-card reading.

LS Tarot for iPad

LS Epic Tarot for iPad

Thanks a lot for spotting this one, Wee_Gypsy!

I have the Epic for Ipad (I am as bad with Apple as I am with cards, and I have a soft spot for LoS as well (my first deck was an LoS) plus Lo Scarabeo is a "comfortable divining deck" like they arent difficult or serious as in Thoth decks, nor limited copys, and also LoS has a wide variety of Topics
Anyhow....I am off to play with my app more.

Thanks Aulruna, for the more detailed post on the 3 apps
enjoy the app(s)!
:D

cardlady22

I'm seeing 51 decks listed in the Settings-Download New Decks page!
** my choices

Afro-Brazilian
Ancient Enlightened (Sola-Busca)
Bosch
Celtic
China
Crystal (Trevisan)
Dante
Dark Grimoire
Dragons
Fairy
Fey **
Gay
Gothic Tarot of Vampires
Leonardo Da Vinci
Liber T: Tarot of Stars Eternal
Manga
Mayan
Mona Lisa
Native American
Nefertari's
Olympus
Pagan
Pictorial Key
Secret
Sorcerors
Spirit of Flowers
Atlantis
Jane Austen
Metamorphosis
Angels **
Druids
Elves
Gnomes
Journey to the Orient
Magical Forest
Mermaids
New Vision
Renaissance (Trevisan)
Secret Forest
White Cats
Marseille (Burdel) **
Tattooed
Book of Thoth- Etteilla
Classic
UFO
Universal Fantasy
Universal Goddess **
Visconti
Witchy
Yoga
Zodiac **

vee

Ive had it for awhile. I don't know, I'm a bit underwhelmed. Yes, you can download all those decks but you can't select individual cards if you want to view them (I was hoping to use it to study Sola Busca since I don't have it), you just have to hope they come up in a draw. And even when you do draw, the images aren't that big.

I'm using the IPad version of Epic, btw, so perhaps its different on the phone.

cardlady22

You can see the entire deck preview any time you click Settings - Default Deck - Change. Then touch the blue arrow > to the right. But, vee is correct that it doesn't let you enlarge/zoom an individual card there.

Hopefully, new updates for the app will add features and the ability to purchase more decks.

ETA: Now that I've chosen my last permitted deck, the other decks can not be browsed.

Asher

I just got this app for my iPad and am loving it! Where else can you get 6 LoS decks for $9.99?! It has so many more features than other apps I own, especially the one that allows you to write your own interpretations. Readings can be saved to review later, they can emailed & translated into other languages (tho I despise machine translations in general, it might be alright in a pinch).

Cards that come up in a reading can be enlarged by a simple tap, along with an interpretation.

My only dilemma is which decks to download. So far, it's only been the Liber T. I'm going to take my time to decide.

Check it out!

Stormdancer

I can't get this because I don't have iOS 4.3. When I connect my iPod touch to iTunes, it says my software is the current version. I think the iPod is a 3g. I had the same problem with Ciro's app. What am I doing wrong? :(