Crystal Balls

Shadow Wolf

Could I use a crystal ball for seeing scenes from past lives ??

Has anyone done this before??

What can crystal balls be used for besides scrying ??

zorya

while i've not used mine to see past lives, i see no reason why one couldn't.

however...because scrying requires a kind of 'openess' or 'allowing', trying to control or analyze ones 'visions' tends to prevent one from seeing. i would think it would take a great deal of practice before attempting to direct what one will see.

seeing scenes from past lives would be called scrying as well. i am not sure what other uses you are asking about.

a crystal ball could be used just like any other crystal for healing, meditating or to enhance spell work.

cricket

It's very possible to direct your thoughts and visions toward a previous life, though it takes an experienced scryer (if that's even a word *laughs*) and an overwhelming amount of concentration the first few times you try it.

I actually used to do it quite a bit, until life just became too hectic for me to try to direct things that much. To start, scry as you normally would, then when things start to 'appear' or 'clear up' (whichever happens for you personally) gently turn your thoughts to whatever you're wanting to see without being too specific. For example, if you knew you were a Scottish highlander in a past life, turn your thoughts toward the highlands in general. Your guides should take you from there.