A Wicked Pack of Cards find

Astraea

I hope it's the history book, not the novel by the same name that I once ordered for $1.84. :rolleyes:

That's what I was thinking, too. There are plenty of copies of the novel by Rosemary Harris for $1.00 and up online - exact same title.

gregory

I have to say that was the first thing I wondered, as I then narrowed down my search using "author"....

ETA by the way - is the novel any good ?

starlightexp

It's the right one.. I just tripled checked it. It shipped all ready so I have to keep what ever it is.

gregory

It's the right one.. I just tripled checked it. It shipped all ready so I have to keep what ever it is.

Wait till you see it. I received a strange tourist guide to Alaska from the 50s (quite fun actually !!!) once, instead of a novel I was after. Everything showed up right till the package... It was some weird ISBN glitch on abe.

Astraea

Great, Edmund, I'm so glad it's the book you intended! Amazing to find Dummett at that price.

Gregory, I haven't read Harris' novel - weird that it would have the same title!

herself

So I just scored a used copy of A Wicked Pack of Cards for $1.84 + shipping. Just a personal happy dance...

Yikes! What a find! I've all but given up ever getting a copy of it. Nice one :D