want to practice clairvoyance?

rainboweve

Laptop computer, desk darkened room - yes
Rider Waite Tarot deck fanned out - yes it's on my desk
Tanned skin, male - yes that's me
The Sun - I don't know why you would say that
Runway model - hmm, the dress is white not black, and its someone i've been speaking to on the computer

hmm, strange you've explained what my surroundings are, now i'm scared, how did you see the runway model?

I'm surprised to have so many hits!

Interesting, the dress I saw was actually mostly white, it had a sort of blocky black line on it so I somehow chose to type that out as "color block" even though that's not really a fitting description lol.

As for the image of the runway model, I simply asked God, The Universe, my spirit guides to send me any information about you and that is what I received along with the rest of your reading :)

Thanks for the feedback!

rainboweve

er.. do you mind giving me another one? not for me but my brother, there's something wrong with him, he's in the mental hospital right now, went last night, well the police took him there, and he'll be evaluated by psychiatrist; i think he has schizophrenia.

What am I asking is could you use your gift to find out whats wrong with him?

Roy, I would very much like to help you but in all honesty I was very surprised to get so many hits with you because this is very, very new to me. If you are still okay with getting a reading from me I will gladly do it for you, but unfortunately I can't guarantee that I will have an answer for you, but I will try. Let me know and I hope that everything turns out well with your brother :)

Carina

Wow, Rainboweve, that is really amazing! @ Roy--send healing thoughts your brother's way. Hope all will be well.

rainboweve

Yes i'm still willing, but I'm focused on my brother right now, this is very new and I really don't know how to handle this, i just want to help him, so if you could do something I would appreciate it, thank you

Roy, I have sent you a reading regarding your brother in a PM.

rainboweve

sounds fascinating! count me in, please, and take your time. ;) no specific question... i figure i usually don't know what i need to know.

Feel free to tell me that nothing makes sense as I am just trying to get anything I can.. :)

It felt as though I was being kissed on the lips, I thought by a very young child? I then saw very clear blue water, a very brilliant blue and the silhouette of an island with a palm tree, like a postcard that said "Hawaii" on it. I also had the sensation of being in a small boat that was gently rocking from side to side. I also heard what seemed to be a male voice with very heavy breathing, their breathing was very slow and strained but it didn't seem to be threatening.

stefficus

Feel free to tell me that nothing makes sense as I am just trying to get anything I can.. :)

It felt as though I was being kissed on the lips, I thought by a very young child? I then saw very clear blue water, a very brilliant blue and the silhouette of an island with a palm tree, like a postcard that said "Hawaii" on it. I also had the sensation of being in a small boat that was gently rocking from side to side. I also heard what seemed to be a male voice with very heavy breathing, their breathing was very slow and strained but it didn't seem to be threatening.

hmm...

i got nuthin'. :laugh: the only thing i can relate to is the heavy breathing, but that would be a male dog, so if there's a voice involved i'm still confused.

if it turns out you're precognitive instead of clairvoyant, i'll let you know. i wouldn't turn down a boat trip to hawaii, that's for sure.

Carina

Anything for me, Rainboweve?

rainboweve

hmm...

i got nuthin'. :laugh: the only thing i can relate to is the heavy breathing, but that would be a male dog, so if there's a voice involved i'm still confused.

if it turns out you're precognitive instead of clairvoyant, i'll let you know. i wouldn't turn down a boat trip to hawaii, that's for sure.

Thanks stefficus! I am basically testing myself so not too surprised to not get anything lol. Thanks for sitting!