want to practice clairvoyance?

rainboweve

Anything for me, Rainboweve?

I just finished your reading, as always feel free to tell me that nothing makes sense ;)

The first thing that came to mind for you was hearing "Long Beach," then an image of a very large ant crawling through grass. I also had a sense of someone tapping me on my right shoulder from behind as if to get my attention, and had the impression of a girl, maybe 12-14 with long brown hair saying hello to you, specifically she was waving hello to you in front of what seemed to be a school, I also had the impression that she was a childhood friend. I then saw a woman (middle aged) with tanned skin and dark hair that had a white flower tucked behind her ear. Finally there was a light skinned girl (teens/20's) with blonde hair wearing a bright blue bikini on a beach. I also had the sense that she was wearing a bracelet on her left wrist with the possibility of several bracelets in the same location.

For whatever reason there were many people in your reading... let me know if anything makes sense :)

Carina

I just finished your reading, as always feel free to tell me that nothing makes sense ;)

The first thing that came to mind for you was hearing "Long Beach," then an image of a very large ant crawling through grass.
Hmmm... Long Beach... I was last there at the airport when I returned from a visit home to Chicago for the holidays (which was very, VERY important & emotional for me). A large ant? Hmmm... I have an odd obsession with bugs--I LOVE photographing them! I just did that about a week ago on my front stoop--he wasn't an ant, I don't even KNOW what that thing was, but I always grab my camera & snap a close-up when I see a cool bug. In some of my pix, you can even see their little eyes!

I also had a sense of someone tapping me on my right shoulder from behind as if to get my attention, and had the impression of a girl, maybe 12-14 with long brown hair saying hello to you, specifically she was waving hello to you in front of what seemed to be a school, I also had the impression that she was a childhood friend.
Both of my best friends from childhood had long brown hair. I wonder if that's the one I saw while I was home... or the other one, who I haven't seen in years???[/QUOTE]

I then saw a woman (middle aged) with tanned skin and dark hair that had a white flower tucked behind her ear.
OMG... now I am getting chills. Long Beach... that was also the airport I flew home from the day after I found out my son had a serious illness (he's fine now). I joined a support forum online & one of the moderators was a mom from my local CA area whose son had had it, too... in her profile pic she had a flower in her hair. She was such a wonderful support during the most difficult time of my entire life, & we still get together now & then.

Finally there was a light skinned girl (teens/20's) with blonde hair wearing a bright blue bikini on a beach. I also had the sense that she was wearing a bracelet on her left wrist with the possibility of several bracelets in the same location.

Hmmm, interesting... all of my nieces are blond but not 20 anymore! However--I do some volunteer work for an organization that serves young people & there is a new girl who just turned 21 last week---we actually had a conversation about all her different bracelets & what they meant to her. And now that I think of it, they were on her left wrist! Wow---you're goooooood! Thank you so much! I need to set up lunch or something with my flower-haired friend (my guardian angel of sorts, really!)

For whatever reason there were many people in your reading... let me know if anything makes sense :)
All of it---great stuff!

stefficus

Thanks stefficus! I am basically testing myself so not too surprised to not get anything lol. Thanks for sitting!

and thank you for reading! i know these things can take a lot out of you. i appreciate it -- and if i get a postcard, i'll update you! *grin*

Pyrrhic

What an amazing gift! If you decide to do anymore readings then please let me know.

rainboweve

Carina, so happy to hear that everything actually made sense to you! It was especially interesting to see how the image of the ant fit in with you. I am a bit surprised that everything made sense myself as my readings so far have had varied results :) and thanks for the feedback!! :)

rainboweve

What an amazing gift! If you decide to do anymore readings then please let me know.

Pyrrhic, my readings seem to be largely hit-and-miss, but if you are okay with the possibility of getting a totally inaccurate reading I will add you to the list :)

Carina

Carina, so happy to hear that everything actually made sense to you! It was especially interesting to see how the image of the ant fit in with you. I am a bit surprised that everything made sense myself as my readings so far have had varied results :) and thanks for the feedback!! :)
It's pretty uncanny, really. But I do think it's natural, especially at a distance like that, that some people's energies would just be easier to read than others. I did at first say "what?!?" to the whole ant thing... then I remembered my bug photos, & how I've been thinking lately of gathering them together in a collection. They fascinate me!

DownwardSpiral

rainboweve I would love to be added to your list as well : ) Don't worry about the hit or miss....I've participated in psychic circles ahaha, sorry just laughing to myself here : )

Pyrrhic

Pyrrhic, my readings seem to be largely hit-and-miss, but if you are okay with the possibility of getting a totally inaccurate reading I will add you to the list :)

Thanks and no worries at all about being hit and miss! It's all good practice. :)

rainboweve

May I have one? :)

I saw a sort of farmhouse or maybe barn in a very rural area, surrounded by tall yellow grass with a canal or maybe river nearby. I also had the impression of there being cows and heard "Kansas," then heard what sounded like the high pitch tinkling of a bell, like a bell attached to a door that rings when the door is opened, but I am not sure if it is related to the windchimes since I then saw several windchimes hanging over what appeared to be a porch/patio and blowing in the wind, making sounds. There also seemed to be a windchime that had a butterfly theme, there seemed to be butterflies on top. I also saw a ruby which gave me the impression of something significant happening in July... and then finally as I was typing this I somehow heard Massachusetts.

Let me know if anything makes sense to you and feel free to tell me that nothing does :)