Dream warning?

VGimlet

I/we had a very strange experience last weekend. Ken was supposed to go under our house last weekend, to take care of a number of minor things. About five minutes after he started, he came up, hyperventilating. Went back down after he calmed down, and the same thing happened. He's been under the house probably fifty times in the 20 years we owned it.
He ended up calling his brother, who went under for him (Yes, he is a very nice brother).

So, later we were talking and he told me he thought he psyched himself out, because last time he had to go under the house he had a bit of a claustrophobic spell. And he'd had a dream he got stuck under there, and I had to call 911.
You have to be kidding, I said. Because *I* had a dream you went under the house, and your hand got caught under something and hurt, and you couldn't get out.

We both kind of freaked out then, because in his dream, his hand had been crushed by something, which was why he was stuck.

Wierd or what?

isthmus nekoi

That is really really..... whenever the uncon repeats something w/the same images, I usually think it's screaming its message, rather than just trying to relay it.

Hm...... wondering if you could do a tarot throw to see what's going on there.

jlbvt

I got goose bumps reading that! I'm glad you (both) had a warning and were able to avoid what would have surely been a bad situation. Do you often have warning dreams?

zorya

i'm glad he paid attention to the warning!

you might want to share your dreams with each other more often. you just may find you have other common themes.

VGimlet

LOL, that we've been married too long, maybe. ;)

But seriously, we both thought it was eerie. The message was definately more of a scream than a whisper. There have been times when I notice life seems to parallel my dreams and if my dream had a negative outcome, I try to avoid doing the same things in the RL situation. Dreams like that don't happen often, but when they do I try to pay attention. Honestly, I wouldn't have paid attention to this dream, if he hadn't mentioned his own.

I know it freaked him out more than me, because I've always kind of had a bit of something, whatever you call it. He is a very down to earth person, and while he doesn't discount things that have happened, he tends to look toward logical explainations.

I haven't really read tarot about it, because I feel that it was about that specific instance, him going under the house. Although I might do a throw just to see what's up. Thanks for the ideas.

Umbrae

listen to me very carefully -

Stay out from under the house - for a long long time. Perhaps forever.