White House from my dreams!

Girl Archer

Background info: I have been a bit in to hypnosis, PLR (past life regression) and all that... so one day while practicing that with my own CD, I went in to a deeper trance than usual, my body felt really light, like I was not in my body y'know (I hope that does not come off sounding crazy...) and then... somehow I feel like I am being thrown into the future, although it was PLR. I have no logical explanation for how I can confidently say that it is the future and not an image from the past..but it just is.

Moving on to vision:

I see tall black gates, and my mum and I and another woman are walking in to a house guarded from view by them. All of us are dressed in finery (it sort of felt like a "seeing ceremony" -in India, we have the system of arranged marriages where the girl decks up and stuff, and is taken to the guy's house so they get to know her or the guy and his family come to her house. in my vision, I felt like we were going to His house.) There is a stony/gravelly pathway set in between a beautiful lawn, which I remember my mother remarking upon (she has an eye for natural beauty and organization) leas to the biggest white coloured house I have(n)ever seen. there is a slightly ornate wooden door with some unidentifiable carving and there are two low steps, before the door. (I am pretty bad at describing buildings). For some reason, this is where I think my conscious logic and subconscious collide and I am hesitating to open the door, and then I heard a voice tell me clearly in warm, re-assuring tones (call it messages from the Spirit Guide or Spirit Angels or whatever they are called!) - "Go ahead, open the door. Behind that door lies your destiny"

I can very clearly remember the "Behind that door lies your destiny." The rest might be a bit fudged. So, I open it, and then I see these twin spiral stair cases, and the layout of the living room that I clearly see. I intuitively know that the kitchen was to the right, and the low slung semi circular sofa, and there is a painting of horses I think, and though nobody told me that.. I just KNEW it had been painted by the guy's mom. Another fact that I just KNEW was he has/had (bcuz it is just a vision) a sister. Interestingly, teh guy himself was nowhere to be seen.

My take on this:
So, that is that and call me silly if you will, but I think it might actually show some sort of connection to my destiny, the guy I marry and eventually live with, I guess. Because subsequently in other dreams, I have seen portions of it but never the whole house, and as always the guy's face is a mystery or I forget it the moment I wake up. I have been dreaming about this house five years, and believe me, I have tried to find it. Each time, I had a strong crush on someone, I would get this house in my dreams. It was as if the house was asking me to not do anything crazy, and just wait for the right guy to come along.

Does anybody else have other ideas? :)

celticnoodle

very interesting dream. I imagine that in the future, you'll know if your 'dream' of this house is to come true, now, won't you? I also feel that perhaps it is your future and perhaps you dreamt more about the house because this future is close to happening for you. Maybe this will come to be very soon now. I just hope that when it does begin to happen, you can come back to update here.

Girl Archer

Indeed. I will most definitely be on AT forum for a long time so I will certainly keep y'all posted :)