Clarity of Readings

Kosjitov

I noticed during my last scrying set images could be super simple like stick figures. But often times the more vivid and detailed images were more accurate. I've had this lingering feeling that the quality of the sitter matters (though I'm sure some folks will argue this), since one sitter I get the most VIVID images for, and others I get well, not so vivid imagery. Which is obviously frustrating. How do you work to get clearer readings on people? Or are you just stuck with what ya got?

Hiding in Shadows

Don't know if this will help or not, but here goes... When it comes to reading for people, about all you can do is make sure you're good and grounded with a clear head. Every person is going to bring different energy and feelings to the table. This can affect your ability to A. connect with them, and B. get good clear images. I've encountered people who made me so sick I couldn't do a reading. For me, nervous people are more difficult than calm and relaxed people. You could ask that the other person ground before the reading, but you'd have to explain the process.