Just wanted to share...

Beebs_94

I haven't posted here in a long while, I've been trying to get my life back on track so to speak, but I had something weird happen to me before that I wanted to share in this part of the forum.

I walked into my back yard earlier (it was around 10pm) and I've been going through some ocd issues that are affecting my relationships and when I stepped onto the little walk way, I wanted to say "Jesus, help me, I can;t do this anymore", my instinct was to say it in Italian (i'm Italian lol) and all i managed to say was Jesus and when I looked to the sky, I saw 7 birds flying over head. I dunno, I feel like it was a message. I thought it was strange that there was still birds flying when it is total darkness out. They definitely were not flying like bats, but I have no clue what bird is still up at 10pm!

Either way, I just wanted to share that and to see if any of you had any commments you'd like to make about the number 7 etc etc..

thanks in advance!

frac_ture

Welcome back, Beebs. Sorry you've been having a rough time of it, but it does sound like you were granted a pretty neat little night vision to let you know you have some support!

As far as the number 7...well, it conjures for me the main seven chakras, the colors of the rainbow, the days of the week, and the seven letters that give their names to designate notes in musical scales (I'm fudging a bit on sharps/flats, as they still use one of those seven letters when being named). Seven can mean challenges in Tarot in the minors, and it also speaks of the Chariot, which is about using intense focus and drive to harness various different (sometimes opposing) elements to make great progress and achieve victory. On the whole, I think this message -- as you say, slightly unusual to see a bunch of birds all flying together at night like that -- could be speaking of all of the elements in a given system, and might be saying you have the ability now to access all of them, having gone through a trying time. I guess I'm mostly seeing the positive possible aspects, but those are all of the things that jumped out at me when reading your post...

Milfoil

When do birds fly at night? When they are migrating to the right place at the right time. It takes effort and sometimes you cannot see where you are going but, instead, have to rely on the inner compass. 7 suggests a spiritual connection, 7 days of the week or from the Hebrew 'Sheh-bah' meaning complete or perfect.

Sounds like now is the perfect time for you to move to that place where your life is on track.