hospital dream

BrightEye

I dreamt that a friend I haven't seen or heard from for a while was in hospital. I went to visit him. In a roundabout way he let me know that he would like that. The hospital was so big and so like a maze that I never got to his room in the dream.

I'm wondering if this this just a metaphor for the distance between us or whether I should be concerned about his wellbeing?

Milfoil

Could just be concern that you are not as close as you once were, that you still have concern over his welfare but struggle to find a connection to him.

Zezina

That you dreamed about this friend suggests you may have some sort of nostalgia for the friendship.

Could you ring him and tell him about your dream to open up the contact between you again, and maybe, if the conversation goes well, arrange to meet somewhere for lunch or whatever?

BrightEye

The separation and radio silence are meant to be only temporay, but it is bothering me. Part of me fears it will be forever, which is probably why I had the dream.

newlillith

I think your interpretation is right on Bright Eye--it seems you're worried about the distance between you two. Hopefully everything works out alright!