Domino Divination

strangebrew

Dare I ask...? Oh well, I'm living by risk these days. ;)

How will S react to my news?

It's kind of a two-parter, his instant initial reaction, and the less immediate 'overall' reaction, if that's ok?

(Btw I'm not pregnant, that's not the news!)
mm

Hi MandMaud

1-1/0-0

initial reaction ~ he will be wary and cautious, will not be sure whether to trust or not
overall reaction ~ will feel challenged and feel there will be difficulties to overcome.
Sorry the news isnt more positive x

scorpiogirl

Hi fellow Scorp :)
4-1/5-3
There is financial advice in this reading, to be careful with your money and to save it to avoid later problems. The outcome is "calm contentment" and "financial prosperity" and also valid advice and help from a friend ~ i think the result of your application will be success as long as you remember to listen to good advice!

Hi...haven't had any sex dream lately ;-) LOL.
Thanks so much. I think I will be successful in the end too. Thanks for the reading.

strangebrew

What do I need to know about Him?

Hi Hispet :)

4-4/5-0

Although a generally happy person "he" may need comforting/consolling at the moment, has he had a difficult love affair maybe, or financial probs or both, so keep any eye on him if you can

safari

Hi safari :)

2-2/5-1
Yes you are going to meet someone! Happy times and parties/social events are featured,so that is a big clue! There shows a love affair, but a warning to take it slow....doesnt tell me how he will feel about you...maybe you need to meet him first .... remember ~ s l o w l y :D x
this is interesting..i am expecting to attend parties in a few days time... does it mean i am going to meet him in few days ?? interesting:) i'll keep my eyes open and keep the advice in mind to take it slow .thank you so much strangebrew for this insight !!

strangebrew

i would love one! thank you for doing this for me!

how much would he like to reconcile with me at some point in time?

(anything you get very welcomed!)

feedback soon!

Hello Ethereal :)

3-0/6-0 ~ this shows there have been arguments and disputes between ye but that the future shows a wedding/union with positive results ~ i take that, after a period of healing, is a YES!

strangebrew

Hi...haven't had any sex dream lately ;-) LOL.
Thanks so much. I think I will be successful in the end too. Thanks for the reading.

Thanks for the feedback! Glad it made sense ~ bring on more sex dreams, please :D. You still with the Aqua? :)

strangebrew

this is interesting..i am expecting to attend parties in a few days time... does it mean i am going to meet him in few days ?? interesting:) i'll keep my eyes open and keep the advice in mind to take it slow .thank you so much strangebrew for this insight !!

Thanks for the feedback! Yes best dress on and eyes open!! :) Enjoy!

Ethereal

thank you! yes, there definitely were arguements and disputes between us. i think a period of healing has to occur, not ready for a reunion as of now. sounds great! very positive, so i will see! ( let you know if it indeed does happen!) thanks for your time with this!