Crystal Study Group: Jade

DownwardSpiral

Ive decided to work with Jade for a multitude of reasons......

Abundance and prosperity : )

Healing my heart and releasing negative thoughts

Helps with dream recall

You can read more here.....http://www.gemstonegifts.com/stones/jade.htm

I'm working with a piece of light green jade. Jade is said to vibrate to the number 11 and the 11s are coming through. I'm also seeing a lot of 33s. I've been carrying this stone for the past two days. Yesterday wasn't a good day though today was suprisingly much better.
No dreams last night...just never ending tossing and turning.
The most interesting part of yesterday was when I tried to turn off my CD player and it just didn't want to turn off. I literally watched the time on the song run backward till it zeroed out. I hit the off button at least 4 or 5 times. The song was Guns and Roses Knocking on Heavens Door.

The color orange is still coming through strong along with stars and references to Disney.

The best part of today was seeing a license plate that was abbrieviated to read "E Ticket Ride" : ) Anyone familiar with Disneyland back in the day.....you had to purchase ticket books.....the best rides took an E ticket.

And now that I know who Max is...the name Sam is starting to re-appear.

And I just noticed the time 11:11 : )

DownwardSpiral

Ok time to check in. Overall the past few days I've been calm but I've also had a few ups and downs as the negative feelings(and upsets about my friendship ending) keep creeping out.

On Sunday I saw a car with CA license plates and the plate included the number 777. I looked up the number and found this "Angel #777 is a positive sign and means that you should expect miracles to occur in your life." I think I need a couple miracles.

Orange has been everywhere and an "electric" blue color has been making an appearance as well.

Yesterday was a day for 7s...especially the number 27. Lot's of peace signs and butterflies.There was even a van with a huge peace sign on the hood and the whole car was covered with peace signs/butterflies/flowers.
I'm also seeing alot of 11s and 22s.
A few things that caught my attention......
outward bound.
Success is a journey not a destination.
Make the whole family happy....More magic. I've seen a few references to magic.
This one I really liked....Make the Better move. Better was in orange and not only did I pass this up...about an hour later it passed me up.

I'm still seeing a few references to Max but Sam has managed to come through as well. United is also still coming through.

Also references to the west...two blocks west....westward....westend.

I had to get a signature and the woman was wearing a tiny palm tree (on a necklace)

Yesterday and today there was a mailer that said...the power of mindfulness. Hmm..maybe that's a hint.

Today there were a few references and pictures of Angels. I'm not suprised considering how I was feeling today. Also more references to the bay.

But this was the absolute coolest part of all.....I ended up with 2 of these in the mail. A magazine from UC Berkley and the cover was designed to look like a playing card...the KING of hearts. Across the top of the magazine was written California. Anyway one King represented N. Ca and the other S. Ca. The Southern Ca Kings clothing had palm trees, peace signs and little hearts with LA written inside. At the top of the card where it shows the suite there was a star inside the heart. And then right after I saw that I saw a U-Haul trailer with a picture of Redondo Beach. I lived in Redondo Beach when I was only a couple of years old. And then today a return address caught my eye as it was from Redondo Beach.

I'm not sure what to make of this sign yet but yesterday when I walked past the radio playing at work I heard....everybody wants to rule the world. Then I turned on my headphones and heard...the world is after me. So maybe everyone is after me. Well I guess this ties in with the Riders Beware on the cover of the red-eye. And then when I turned around at the end of a dead end street I ran over some broken glass. As if that wasn't bad enough then one of my co-workers stopped in the alley to tell me how her sister had backed into a driveway to deliver a package (she's a rural carrier) and a dog bit one of her tires and gave her a flat. Ok I need to watch the negative feelings or I may get myself into trouble.

Jade is supposed to be good for dream recall but I don't remember any dreams so far.

wildchilde

On Sunday I saw a car with CA license plates and the plate included the number 777. I looked up the number and found this "Angel #777 is a positive sign and means that you should expect miracles to occur in your life." I think I need a couple miracles.

well that was a bit strange...I live in CA and my license plate also has triple 7s. LOL

at least it sounds like overall things were a bit more positive for you with the Jade.

DownwardSpiral

well that was a bit strange...I live in CA and my license plate also has triple 7s. LOL

at least it sounds like overall things were a bit more positive for you with the Jade.

Ahahaha what are you doing in Chicago????? I've noticed the plates are starting with 6. Mine started with 2 and I still have them : )

My emotions have been up and down but I think the Jade is keeping me calm enough to get through the day. At least today I had a very short talk with my friend so I was able to get some closure to our situation. It seems everytime I choose a stone for manifesting my mind is elsewhere...not good. And I chose Jade because it's good for material abundance and prosperity...other crystals are better for the spiritual side of abundance.

DownwardSpiral

checking in again

Ok on Sunday I spent alot of time reading and had put some bay leaves in my pillowcase as bay is said to be good for prophet dreams. So a few nights ago (forgetting about the leaves being "bay") I asked to be shown the significance of the word "bay" as I kept seeing it. I asked my Jade to help me remember the dream. So I actually had a dream : ) But my dream was all about moving. I wish I could say where. In the dream I was told to let "Bob" help me. Ok the only Bob I know is my dad and he hasn't offered anything so far. And I couldn't figure out what that had to do with bay.

Yesterday morning I asked very specifically to be shown where to focus to bring abundance and prosperity into my life. Almost immediately I was flooded with the color red. Seriously within 10 seconds I saw at least 10 things that were red. And then more red on the way to work and all day as well. Well the first thing I thought of was 214red. Not only is red an inspiration and a great teacher...red has given me a few readings and recently graciously looked at my astrology info to help me with the prosperity end of things. So to me this is saying pay attention to what red has offered : ) Today I saw "red door" and "red hot rewards" along with red being the color of the day.

Anyway back to yesterday...along with the red there was a big leaf on the cover of the red eye...herbs. And then at work I saw the word spices and throughout the day references to oak. There were even some mushrooms on the side of a box. So along with the jade I'm being guided to work with the herbs as well. And I'm beginning to think the "bay" was referring to the herbs. I also saw a spiderweb hanging from a car antenna. So to me this says the world wide web. What was also interesting was the orange I saw was an orangish-red color.

I'm still seeing crowns and at least 5 times in the last two days the ad for King of Queens. I even walked over to the store tonight and couldn't believe in the parking lot a man loading his car had a crown on the back of his jacket.

Something interesting is I keep seeing references to Santa Fe and I'm seeing alot of white. I also saw "love the journey".

Yesterday I kept seeing the numbers 14 44 and 55. Today it's the 11s 55 and 66.

Last night I asked specifically to be shown where I'm moving and to remember my dream. I remember that I tossed and turned and I did dream.... but I have no idea of what. so tonight I'm going to try again.

wildchilde

Yesterday morning I asked very specifically to be shown where to focus to bring abundance and prosperity into my life. Almost immediately I was flooded with the color red. Seriously within 10 seconds I saw at least 10 things that were red. And then more red on the way to work and all day as well. Well the first thing I thought of was 214red. Not only is red an inspiration and a great teacher...red has given me a few readings and recently graciously looked at my astrology info to help me with the prosperity end of things. So to me this is saying pay attention to what red has offered : ) Today I saw "red door" and "red hot rewards" along with red being the color of the day.

I definitely agree that 214red has offered you much good guidance this past year and that paying attention to the information will help you to open yourself to abundance in your life.

I'm still seeing crowns and at least 5 times in the last two days the ad for King of Queens. I even walked over to the store tonight and couldn't believe in the parking lot a man loading his car had a crown on the back of his jacket.
I'm wondering if this is pointing to the need to open your crown chakra. You have been concentrating your crystal studies with several root chakra stones and maybe now it is time to go to the 'opposite' spectrum to balance your system? As well as help you with your dreams (both the nightly and the life varieties).

DownwardSpiral

I definitely agree that 214red has offered you much good guidance this past year and that paying attention to the information will help you to open yourself to abundance in your life.

I'm wondering if this is pointing to the need to open your crown chakra. You have been concentrating your crystal studies with several root chakra stones and maybe now it is time to go to the 'opposite' spectrum to balance your system? As well as help you with your dreams (both the nightly and the life varieties).

It's funny that you say this because I was thinking after working with these lower vibration crystals I need to work with something with a higher vibration. Though today my mind has been all over the place and I was thinking I need a "stronger" heart healer. LOL and then I thought a heart healer and something to get in "direct" touch with my "team"

Last night I asked to be shown information concerning my move...I tossed and turned all night but I do remember being told something big was going to happen soon.

Today all I asked (for me) from my Jade was to heal my heart. Four times I interacted with my friend. Each time I really, really didn't like what I was hearing but for the most part I stayed very calm. Actually considering I was very calm.

I wanted so much to manifest with this stone but my hearts just not there.

Padma

It's funny that you say this because I was thinking after working with these lower vibration crystals I need to work with something with a higher vibration. Though today my mind has been all over the place and I was thinking I need a "stronger" heart healer. LOL and then I thought a heart healer and something to get in "direct" touch with my "team"

Last night I asked to be shown information concerning my move...I tossed and turned all night but I do remember being told something big was going to happen soon.

Today all I asked (for me) from my Jade was to heal my heart. Four times I interacted with my friend. Each time I really, really didn't like what I was hearing but for the most part I stayed very calm. Actually considering I was very calm.

I wanted so much to manifest with this stone but my hearts just not there.

aw...hugs, doll. It'll all work out, you'll see! And even though your heart isn't into the manifestation stream, it can still help to carry a good stone - just be careful that you are not manifesting negativity.... :( We're all here with you, and we are all rooting for you! :D

DownwardSpiral

Something I forgot to mention was the other night when I went to the store.....when I walked outside there was an orange butterfly sitting on the roof of my car. As I walked over to it ...it flew away but then it landed on my right shoulder...and then flew off.

Also I was shocked yesterday to see that Rodney King had passed away June 17th as I had no idea. And I find it interesting as I kept seeing crowns..the word king...stars and the number 7. I hope that Rodney is truly at peace as I've seen his name in the news over the years. I remember the riots and though I was in Orange County it was all over the TV and I could smell the smoke from the fires....and the ashes were all over the cars. Not a good time.