Need help interpreting a dream.

Melisandre

I slept awfully last night (maybe a reaction to my labradorite, which I haven't worn recently and forgot to take off before bed last night after doing a few readings).

I had a very vivid dream that I was on a road trip with a few of my girlfriends and my boyfriend. We were headed to a destination that I am actually visiting in a few weeks, as I'm taking my boyfriend for his birthday. Someone in the group needed to use a bathroom and I realized that we were quite close to my EX boyfriend's house, which in real life is not in that area at all. Anyway, the house was huge and beautiful - nothing like my ex's home - and we stopped. In my dream I thought somehow that we would sneak in and out without being noticed, but there was also a sense of morbid curiosity.

I should note that in real life, this particular ex was a terror. He was emotionally abusive and mean-spirited, but I was inexplicably drawn to him. Ultimately I broke it off but both the duration of the relationship, and the breakup, were extremely difficult for me.

Anyway, while we were in the house, a scruffy youngish guy with a beard found us, but was friendly to us. This guy lived there and I assumed he was a roommate of my ex. However he didn't mention my ex and I was left wondering if this was actually my ex's house at all. All this time, I haven't told my current boyfriend that this is my ex's house. At some point I see my ex coming up with an attractive, blonde woman. I noticed that she was thinner than me. Thinking about it now she resembled me a bit, just thinner snd prettier. She also sort of resembles my current boyfriend's ex, who was an attractive, thin blonde. In real life she has been an issue for me. Anyway I managed to escape their notice, and next thing you know my friends and I are staying overnight in this house. I was Trying to sleep in a room with my boyfriend and i heard my ex and his new girlfriend in his bedroom which was right above us. I'm exceedingly uncomfortable and want to leave, and I wind up telling my boyfriend that it's my ex's house. He's understanding and we leave.

I'm confused bc I haven't thought of my ex and I know I want nothing to do with him. My current guy is mostly amazing but we've had some troubles over the past week regarding his ex girlfriend. Not that she is in the picture but I found out something he told me in the beginning stages of our relationship wasn't true and I'm having a hard time with it.

If anyone has any thoughts on what this dream is trying to tell me, I'd really appreciate it!

celticnoodle

I'm wondering if because you mentioned (as shown below) that you were inexplicably drawn to your ex boyfriend, and your current boyfriend was caught recently in a lie regarding his past girlfriend, if this is what brought on your dream. As if your conscious self is reminding you of your ex as a result of the current boyfriends lie.

I should note that in real life, this particular ex was a terror. He was emotionally abusive and mean-spirited, but I was inexplicably drawn to him. Ultimately I broke it off but both the duration of the relationship, and the breakup, were extremely difficult for me.

My current guy is mostly amazing but we've had some troubles over the past week regarding his ex girlfriend. Not that she is in the picture but I found out something he told me in the beginning stages of our relationship wasn't true and I'm having a hard time with it.

If anyone has any thoughts on what this dream is trying to tell me, I'd really appreciate it!

Your dream may very well be telling you to speak with your current boyfriend about this lie, and how it makes you feel so you can be done with it and move forward in the relationship or not. I feel that if you do talk about it, you may be able to feel comfortable again and not have to end the relationship that you have with this current boyfriend, but until you find out the full truth--you will be uneasy and may continue to have dreams like this.

Now, mind you, he may have lied about something in regards to his past girlfriend, but it may be that HE feels it was true. There are always 3 sides to every story--his side, her side and the truth and trust me, often times, 'his' side and 'her' side will be very different! People tend to see things differently when an issue arises and he may not have actually lied to you purposely. Or perhaps he did because he was fearful of how you would react if you did know the truth at the time. Just keep an open mind and be ready to listen to what he says.

as for the labradorite: I couldn't recall all its properties, but I thought it was over all a good stone to have nearby. So, I googled it and found that yes, it is over all a good gem. It gives relief from anxiety and depression and is a stone to provide self confidence and inspiration and will help you to understand things clearly. So, perhaps this labradorite stone is what brought this dream your way--but for a very good reason! I think you should make sure you also wear this when/if you speak to your boyfriend about the lie you caught him in. I'm not so sure I'd mention the dream--unless you feel compelled to do so, but I also wonder if the answer lies in this dream as well.

The part where you confess to your boyfriend that the house you are sleeping in is your ex-boyfriends home and you are uncomfortable and he is very understanding and so you leave-tells me that he will also be understanding when you speak to him about you being uncomfortable about the lie he told. Give him a chance to explain. I feel like it will all work out once you can do that.

Good Luck.

Mulya

Melisandre,

Despite your BF being a nice guy you are afraid, that this relationship could bring you some problems. Remembering how bad it was with your ex-BF you have a mental picture of how bad it could be. It seems to me that you and your BF are not telling each other whole/all the truth, and this is bothering you very much. You are afraid, that when something will become known to your BF, he might request an explanation from you, and this is not what you want. I am not saying, that you should tell him everything about yourself. How to build your relationship is your choice.

Good luck.