Sirian Starseed Tarot anyone?

misajidamoo

I have no worries in this... that each of us here has a unique ability to perceive spatial position, fully enabled disabled, how ever we are embodied, we are life and the mystery of that is one of our pursuits here to somehow solve just a portion of it, our great mystery of purpose. each of us is a new statement of that purpose with every birth a potential of broadening the perspective of infinity in temporal space and our divinity within that, not a lot of angst here lol

magpie9

Heck no ! I just cannot buy into Indigo Children ! ALL children have amazing potential and I don't think there's a new and fabulous breed, is all.

I don't do discomfort or personal chords of pain, myself. :D No worries. Don't know about Mags... :D
I can't buy into a new and fabulous breed, either, mostly. Sometimes I wonder. Anyone else ever read Arthur C Clarks "Childhoods End"? Or "Baby Is Three"? Those would be more my definition of a new breed of child.
As to personal pain, I can't say anyone here here has done anything to me on that level. Sometimes discussions like this bring her to mind, but she goes as easily as she comes, and it's no one's fault. Just an old scar tingling, carry on and forth! :)

BTW, I don't think Mankind has agreed on any one thing so far in History, so I think we diviners are safe for a while longer, LOL!

misajidamoo

Agreed LOL

nicky

is it off topic to say the cards are not visually pleasing regardless of the concept?

Morwenna

If I could see them better I'd know whether they were visually pleasing or not. I haven't delved any farther than the first images brought up here. (My bad.)

Am I the only one here who hasn't read Doris Lessing??

magpie9

I haven't read her either. :p

Aurora369

I have not read her either. I did see other images and this is not my cup of tea.

Alta

I have no specific problem with the deck, it just doesn't appeal to me. But lots do like it, so.... Which is true of most decks I guess. :)

rwcarter

There are images here on Aeclectic. (Actually there since it's the other side of Aeclectic. ;))

WhiteWolfy

I have had this deck on Pre-order since i first saw it. Definitely a wowser for me and i cannot wait to receive it, vibrant and definitely spiritually uplifting for me anyway, i can sense it just by gazing at the images. Not everyone will like it but hey ho different strokes for different folks ;)