Dream Interpretation

Shadow Wolf

I had the strangest dream the other night.

I always watch "Charmed" it's on channel 11 here in NYC.

It's about 3 sisters who are witches and they are the "charmed ones" With the power of three they defeat demons, and other
evil meanies.

They each have special powers and they have to live in the "real
world" where not everyone understands these powers.

In my dream I'm one of them. It felt so weird, I thought I in the
series with them but in my dream, it was real life. I really felt like I belonged with them.

Can anyone tell me what this means ????

WolfyJames

Cool! I've dreamt about them too, three or four times I think, and I was the third sister. Piper is my favorite character, so she is always there, but I can't remember which one of the other sisters was the third one. I was doing magic with them. In another one, my brother was involved as being the victim of demons (I remember that dream vividly), and Phoebe was the third sister.

My guess? You probably watch too much tv, which probably applies to me as well, or you somewhat learn things in your dreams and you channel in it by using the Charmed sisters, learning and using magic, harnessing your powers. Maybe you envy the sisters's clossiness and wish you belonged to a group (or family or friends) like that.

miss_apples

I think it means that you are in search of the power within yourself....that and you really like the show charmed.