2 Moons in Dream

Dexter

I had a dream last week and this is the first chance I have had to ask about it. In my dream I was standing on our deck and there were two of the most amazing full moons in the sky. They were both huge but the one on the left appeared to be closer to me than the other. They were so bright and large that I could make out every detail on their surface. I stood there staring and attempted to get my son who is 16 to come out and look with me. I keep calling to him to come and see and he of course was not interested. I woke up still trying to get him to look at these 2 glorious moons.

Any thoughts?

lark

This is how I would interpret your dream. To me the two moons are something unique and unusual. Maybe how you have been feeling about yourself since you started to work with the cards. A part of you has broken off of the small moon and has grown and is shinning in it's own right as a great big new moon.

You're proud of this new you that you have become. And you want your son to be happy and proud of you too. But your son is uninterested and maybe a little unsure of how you're changing. And in true teenager fashion he thinks that if he ignors it maybe it will go away. How does your son feel about your tarot reading?

By calling to him over and over in your dream I feel that you are trying to share with him the magic you've found in your life.
An it's frustrating because you can't get him to listen.

Now maybe you can help me . Last night i dreamt that I had to start a watermelon on fire.

Dexter

Thanks Lark;

Sounds pretty close to how I feel. My family isn't too receptive to my cards and my interests in the power of the moon. The only one I had hoped would be more receptive was my 16 year old as he has is own interests in eastern philosphy. Sometimes I think my 3 teenagers feel that they're mother is getting a bit flaky. But my husband also isn't a great believer either so I think that they follow his lead.

Now about that watermelon! It's funny the only thing that popped into my head about watermelons was when I was in college the fad was to inject a watermelon with voldka and let it set awhile. Alchol is flamable but I still don't think the watermelon would set on fire. Anyway I'll let you know if I have any thoughts other than remembering my college days.