78 degrees of wisdom part 2 the minor arcana

danny18

Hello everyone I am posting here because I would like to ask somebody that has ''78 degrees of wisdom part 2 the minor arcana and readings'' If it was possible to get the scan of pages 136 and 137 I would really appreciate that
Thanks

Marlo

I would like to help you, but in the version i have, those two pages are also missing... just noticed that. Sorry !

danny18

thanks anyway

MountainGirl

I have the book version that has both major and minor arcana in one volume. So I think the page numbers would be quite different, but if you can tell me what cards the missing sections are, I might be able to help.

MountainGirl

danny18

thanks for your help
it is on the chapter named ''Introduction to tarot divination''
and the last sentence of page 135 which I have states exactly
''And the cards that connects triumphs 10 and 12 can also stand for the emblem of tarot readings themselves : Justice, her scale forever balanced not by a careful weighing of opposites - so much intuition for so much objective knowledge - but by a living commitment to the truth''
from this point on the following pages are missing until the next chapter named ''Types of readings'' wich in my book starts like this ''Chinese people pentacles, most swedes wands, and so on.'' So clearly I miss pages of the chapter Types of readings'' I guess...
Thanks for your help

danny18

Thank you so much for your time and help this is perfect is exactly what was missing it finally makes sense.
thanks again