Which deck has your favourite and least favourite back design/colour ets and why???

KristinCali

I've wanted the Ghosts & Spirits deck for so long but haven't bought it yet because of the silly, 2D, casper-looking ghosts on the back. They don't match the beautiful theme of the card fronts at all! *grumble*

KristinCali

And I've decided Fenestra has the most beautiful backs ever!
But I don't have the deck because I don't like the large frames on the card fronts.

journeyinghome

Favourite is definitely the Journey Into Egypt back. So beautiful, with gorgeous colours. Tarot of the Vampyres is a close second.

Disliked the back for Legacy of the Divine. Didn't like the colours or the image.

rylla

I like the back of Tarot Illuminati

Worst backs for me are the blank ones! (decks with no design whatsoever on the back of the cards)

Nina*

My favorite is the back of the Joie de Vivre Tarot.

Least favorite is probably the Robin Wood.

mah jong

I like reversible patterned backs. There's at least three gorgeous decks though that I can't buy because they've ruined themselves by putting their name on the back, and with a copyright logo no less. Even a plain solid color back would be much better than the deck name.

Rosewater

I'm another who loves the Crystal Visions backs, and also the Waking the Wild Spirit Tarot backs - borderless, lively and colourful, yet not too glaringly bright. Wish the cards themselves were borderless, too.

Other backs I like are the Shadowscapes, Mystic Dreamer and Robin Wood. I like backs that closely reflect the mood or style of the card designs.

I don't particularly care for cross-hatched RWS backs, but the PCS Commemorative deck is an outstanding exception. Of all the decks I own, the backs of the Spiral Tarot are very disappointing: an unimaginative fine-line double spiral on a flat cobalt blue background. Ugh.