General Oracles Study Group

DragonFae

Yes of course you are....no experience needed...and any deck is fine...in fact I have a deck I made out of index cards...and it would be eligible too!!

Love the description of your scowling card...it intrigues me.

flying black kat

I am also interested in joining this group.

The oracle cards that I have with me are Chronata's Minute Lenormand, Mysteries of the Old Castle, and Pixie's Lenormand Cards.

The rest of my Lenormand Decks are packed and in a storage locker.

Kathy

DragonFae

Welcome Flying Black Kat :)

Winterchild

Yay

Thanks so much for starting this Dragonfae... Was just wondering...for those of us who have the Druid Plant and Animal or the Hidden Path and Well Worn Path, I guess we could combine the two decks as one for this study? Seems to make sense to me :)

I am deciding between the above mentioned *couplets*, Fallen Angel Oracle and Oracle of the Dragonfae.....

DragonFae

Yes I think any combinations that "fit" together would work....I'd suggest (and its only a suggestion) that each of us try sticking with whatever deck for at least a month....longer if possible...

To delve deep into a deck takes patience and reflection....and what so often happens to me is that I flit around from deck to deck...so I know the decks on a surface level but not indepth....does that make sense?

Also I want to remind anyone reading that ALL are welcome...novice or experinced...conversation and dialogue will really deepen your understanding....and be prepared for change....sometime I get "stuck in a rut" thinking about a card in one way...only to discover a whole new meaning or direction...

Winterchild

Flittering...

Yes I think any combinations that "fit" together would work....I'd suggest (and its only a suggestion) that each of us try sticking with whatever deck for at least a month....longer if possible...

To delve deep into a deck takes patience and reflection....and what so often happens to me is that I flit around from deck to deck...so I know the decks on a surface level but not indepth....does that make sense?

Absolutely makes sense..... I am the same... a flittering fantail of the tarot :) Fantail is a native NZ tiny bird that flitters around and never settles for long!

DragonFae

The General Oracles Study Group is open at any time to anyone who wants to work more with their oracle deck....Don't feel like you are behind or can't join because we have already started....jump right in on any of the weeks that catch your fancy...

We would love to hear your thoughts....