Spirit Voices

Shadow Wolf

Last night I was in my basement doing a reading for a friend,
she's sensitive to spirits, my 9 yr. son was also in the room.

We were sitting there talking about my father-in-law and his
mother, both of whom I believe come back to visit. As we were talking, we heard a woman's voice humming, just a few notes but clear as a bell, we all heard it.

Neither my friend nor I were humming at that particular time and it sounded much too close to have been someone outside.

She went over and stood in that corner and said she felt two presences, one male and one female.

She said that it was probably my father-in-laws mother humming.

I know the spirit of my father-in-law is here and I suspected that
the spirit of his mother was here, but I never actually heard them
before..........It was really awesome, but kinda weird too.

She said that now that I've come this far, it'll probably start happening more often..................

What do you think ??

zorya

there are many people and groups that tape spirits' voices. i've heard some very interesting recordings on the internet! you may want to look into doing this yourself.

as you open to the possibilities, you will notice them more, but don't expect big things to happen overnight. sometimes just the wanting and expecting makes us less sensitive.

it has taken years since my first sightings of spirits to make contact with those i wanted to make contact with. even now, actual visuals or sounds are infrequent, but i do feel and smell them often.

i believe it also helps to raise one's own vibrations. there is a theory that those that have crossed over completely (not those that hang on to the earth plane) have to lower their vibrations to visit us, so raising ours helps them connect.

Shadow Wolf

I'm not hanging around waiting to hear them, but I am continuing to be open to any possibility.

I've had more experience with my father-in-law.

I couldn't find the light and I asked him for help, and my hand found the light.

He was messing around with my printer, there was nothing wrong with it, it was functioning fine and then all of a sudden it
went out of wack, I felt his presence in the room before this happened. I asked him to stop and he did. The next thing I went to print, printed out fine.

My next door neighbor hears someone on my basement stairs in the wee hours of the morning, her bed is right up against the same wall as my stairs. There is no one in my basement in the wee hours of the morning.

Our dogs are sound asleep on our bed.

No visuals yet, in fact, last night was the first time I heard anything.

I talk to them all the time.

Anyway, I'm glad this is happening, but I'm not pushing it.

Thanks for the information. It's also reassuring that it's not me.
I'm not losing my mind.