'The Runes of Elfland'

Moonbow

Hi

I want this book, I really really want this book. I wonder if there is still someone who is struggling with what to buy me for Christmas/Birthday?

Thanks for the thread. I love Brian Frouds work and have the Faeries and the book GF/BF and now I must have this one!

Moonbow* :)

lark

Moonbow*! Look at that spiffy new avatar!
It's beautiful!
Hope Santa brings you the book. If not keep looking at some of the half price book webs. That's how I got mine for $12.00!

Moonbow

Thank you Lark,

Shall I give a twirl? Do you think its my colour? My clever son did it in paint for me.

Back to the book. The cheapest I can see it for here is about £13 so you did get a good buy. I'm going to do something that I dont usually do now, infact I find it very difficult.......... I'm going to be patient........yes really......... I now need to do some research to see how cheap I can get it.

Moonbow* :

13thFaeChylde

Fudgesickles!!! I have to get that! Lucky for me I have a $25 gift card from work, so I think I'll be popping by Barnes & Noble real soon!

Rhiannon

Yippeee! I got it for Xmas! My mommy gave it to me, LOL. It really does have wonderful illustrations and I like the "tone of voice" of the author so far. I haven't read much but I like what I have read, mostly just the introduction parts. The kids keep asking me to put their toys back together for them (I hate toys with PARTS!!!!) but I'll have more of a chance to check it out tonight after they are in bed.

yay! and Merry Xmas/Yule to you all!
R :)