A message from MY guardian angel

HOLMES

me as an earth angel

i think i am an incarnated angel .

my mom tells me when i was born to when i was one and a half i had bleached blond hair.

i am extremely co dependant on those i love. (yet and even now i am thinking of those i loved who are now married with their own lifes and wishing them well like they are right besides me )

i am just 511. and wieght over 400 pounds

i am working to become a healer i was doing pratice massage and energy techiques since i was 16.

i give but i have trouble manfiesting money , and abundance in my life.

again angel whhisper i will take your angels words to heart and try to bring peace to my fellow brothers and sisters.
(though it is hard for the bastage down the street to forgive him lol )

Diana

I'm an incarnated human being. Where does that fit into the scheme of things?

Diana

Okay, my above post was stupid. Can I be stupid sometimes? :laugh:

But I am really pissed off to think that someone who is supposed to be enlightened, who is supposed to know all about angels and what-nots tells people quite seriously (I'm talking about Doreen Virtue here) that only a small fraction of people who have Northern European roots are earth-angels.

That rules out all Africans, Asians, Arabs, Southern Europeans, Native Americans, plus a large number of Central Europeans as well.

The Nazis would have just LOVED this.

Edited to add: I have just looked through my deck called Healing with the Angels (Doreen Virtue). Not a single non-European there. Not a single one.

HOLMES

i hear you diana,

if you look at me i fit some of the categories of the incarnated angel

and i am native, if you just go by the race or hair colour it doesnt' count. and then you could get racial like zoyra pointed out.

if we take into account the other points. it becomes much more clearer.
(at least i think so , it is kind of like the old court cards meanings.. the king of swords was a man above 40 who had black hair and black eyes,, (that would be on characteristic )
but now we also add in that he has some strong mental abilities in the strategy world. and most likely deals with strife (law , politics and such )
that becomes more definate, and doens't come from racial sterotype )

if we would be look deper past the hair colour , and looks . to see what else is on the list.
for while there are earth angels (which all four of these categories are called ) they are not common,

HOLMES

a thought comes to mind,

"we must be true to our nature"

for an human being, we are being true to our nature by being curious and evolving..

yet for the following incarnated peopel while in the universe they are no differnt then us . (it is more like the souls of the elemental, aliens, angels, are incarnated as a human being accepting death and pain . they bleed like us, and live and laugh , and dance )
they can no more be untrue to their nature then the sun can not rise for earth.

so while an earth elemental would have look like their nature..
and an angel soul would look like their nature.
and an alien soul would look like their nature.

just as an human soul must be true to their nature.
example as individuals souls who have many past lives, while we were differnt sex, differnt races, and did differnt jobs and had differnt names.
logical soul wisdom would dictate that we would some identifying characteristics.. not like the earth angels.
but for example i am obese, has weak eyes, and stutter.
perhaps all my pasts lives had a speaking problems, was nearsighted or went blind in a recent past lives. and now just recovering.
something about the face would look the same,, the eyes most likely.

Diana

I think, Holmes, that you are stretching things a bit far here.

And I humbly suggest that everyone takes Doreen Virtue's "findings" with a pinch of salt. I wonder how much money she's making from this gibberish.

Why didn't I think of writing such books? I'd be sunning in Bora Bora on my vacations instead of the Canary Islands. Travelling first class instead of charter.

HOLMES

of course

one should use common sense in all things..

yet i offer this.
by strech i have grown to believe in past lives, in the tarot, in the guides, in energy healing, in the personal belief that everyone is my brother and my sister...
every time we make a strech we become more flexible.

Alta

HOLMES, I agree with you about stretching. It is good for body, mind and spirit.
Diana, I like Doreen Virtue's books quite a lot. I just didn't think much of the Earth Angels one. Sorry kiddo, with your martial spirit I truly doubt that you could write books like that and make a pot of money. Which wouldn't stop you from writing your own kind of book. Less money but you'd like it better.
angelwhispers, now just don't listen to that Diana who thinks the Bateleur made the journey and Marseille decks are worth shuffling. :D :D bwhahaha

Chronata

I feel that I need to write something here.
I will preface this with saying that these are my opinions expressed, and I don't mean to run down what anyone else believes in.
I like Doreen Virtue's Oracles. I like Most of Doreen Virtue's books...I like Doreen Virtue.

But the whole incarnated Earth Angels physical traits thing seems just way over the top to me.

I am a stong believer in Angels, and also in Faeries.
I believe that there are Alien beings, that have walked on this plane and planet.
I also very much believe in Reincarnation, and incarnated beings.

But the physical clues and ideas she gives for discerning an incarnated "being with a higher purpose" just does not gel with me.

I think almost all human beings are "higher beings", We all, in the long run, have a higher purpose.

I feel that I just can't take Doreen Virtue's account as the only and last authority on the subject.

I had a similar experience with this kind of thing many years ago after reading everything ever written by Linda Goodman.

Her writing, like Doreen's (actually a LOT like Doreens) made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and hugely optimistic for the continuing spiritual developement of the Human conciousness into soul conciousness.
But she too had a couple of wacky ideas...that again, just didn't feel right to me.

Like she had some of the knowledge, but there was a deeper meaning to it that was ...missing...or maybe just misinterpreted.

Incidently, she too had an interesting physical characteristic profiling for people, but rather than the outward appearance owing to one's incarnation, it determined what Sun sign the person was.

I guess, my thought is, don't listen to only one source for truth...read everything, dream, meditate and talk to your personal guides, your angels and your heart...for you already know what the Truth is, you need only remember.

I also would like to say thanks to Angelwhispers...for the message really is wonderful, and to me sounds very much like Truth.

Peace, and Blessings,
Chronata

angelwhispers

Chronata said:
I feel that I need to write something here.
I will preface this with saying that these are my opinions expressed, and I don't mean to run down what anyone else believes in.
I like Doreen Virtue's Oracles. I like Most of Doreen Virtue's books...I like Doreen Virtue.

But the whole incarnated Earth Angels physical traits thing seems just way over the top to me.

I am a stong believer in Angels, and also in Faeries.
I believe that there are Alien beings, that have walked on this plane and planet.
I also very much believe in Reincarnation, and incarnated beings.

But the physical clues and ideas she gives for discerning an incarnated "being with a higher purpose" just does not gel with me.

I think almost all human beings are "higher beings", We all, in the long run, have a higher purpose.

I feel that I just can't take Doreen Virtue's account as the only and last authority on the subject.

I had a similar experience with this kind of thing many years ago after reading everything ever written by Linda Goodman.

Her writing, like Doreen's (actually a LOT like Doreens) made me feel warm and fuzzy inside, and hugely optimistic for the continuing spiritual developement of the Human conciousness into soul conciousness.
But she too had a couple of wacky ideas...that again, just didn't feel right to me.

Like she had some of the knowledge, but there was a deeper meaning to it that was ...missing...or maybe just misinterpreted.

Incidently, she too had an interesting physical characteristic profiling for people, but rather than the outward appearance owing to one's incarnation, it determined what Sun sign the person was.

I guess, my thought is, don't listen to only one source for truth...read everything, dream, meditate and talk to your personal guides, your angels and your heart...for you already know what the Truth is, you need only remember.

I also would like to say thanks to Angelwhispers...for the message really is wonderful, and to me sounds very much like Truth.

Peace, and Blessings,
Chronata

Thank you so much for that Chronata....I was sitting here reading this thread and couldn't understand how a message of Love turned into a thing about race. I know that was Doreens opinions but I think that needs to be looked past to see the greater purpose here. The message was of love and kindness for mankind to be nicer to each other. You don't have to be a certain race to be loving and kind to your fellow man.

I also really like Doreen Virtue quite a lot and I don't agree with everything she says, just as many don't agree with the scriptures that are recounted in the bible either but something in her books and oracles has led me down this path, has strengthened my faith and helped me to believe and for that I am truly grateful for her books, for they have brought me closer to my Angels. :)