Zombie tarot - No.5 - The Hierophant

shadowdancer

I know we have become somewhat disillusioned with modern day media reports. They often come out with baloney, but occasionally in amongst the stories of "I was abducted by zombies" there is an element of truth. If it appears to have a seed of possibility to it, tune in and take note. The guy on TV here is in the presence of more facts than you, and as such, could make a whole lot of difference with regards your fate. Yes, my friend, on this occasion you are in the presence of someone who does actually know better than you. They have the benefit of experienced researchers behind the scenes. You have the benefit of diddly squat. Even more important, they are willing to share their knowledge in the hope you do take heed and increase your chances of survival. He could just down tools and take a hike to the nearest zombie shelter, thus saving his own ass but no. He has a sense of duty and responsibility and instead, is choosing to pass on some wise words of wisdom. So put down the remote, and ignore the fact the sports final is on the other channel. Your team is going to lose anyway.

Attachments

• Hierophant.jpg
    Hierophant.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 448

Queen of Disks

Many cards in this deck remind me of Night of the Living Dead, and this is one of them. There was a TV with a news anchor reporting the latest developments also-until the power went out.

Information is power, and is very important in a zombie apocalypse (or any disaster.) However, beware of rumors and inaccurate information. If what you see and what your gut is telling you is different then what those in charge are telling you, then just do what you have to to survive. Those safe zones the reporter is listing may be safe this minute but they may be overrun be zombies and frantic civilians by the time you get there.

(I guess I am suspicious of authority by nature. Or I have just watched too much zombie movies.)