Penis Reader

Destiny

I was in a UK womens mag about a penis reader.

This woman cliams to be leading psychic and can read a penis like a palm, which can reveal intermate secrets by holing her hands over a picture.

I think it's all a joke, she could be just a perv wanting to make $£€

What next? OK I know of pet psychic's but this is taking it a tad too far!

The mag also wants people to write in with there story. Who want's to send a picture of a man's bit's for a reading

Destiny

apart from humor

Has anyone tried it?

What do you think of such readings.

is it just a passing trend like iris readings, palm, fengshui

catlin

Well, palm reading is still very "en vogue" and as there are many ppl who want to get such readings I started getting into this kind of reading too but I never do readings with a man's dick.

I leave that to perverts. Honestly, there was one time a guy who had picked up one of my business cards and asked me if I offer phone sex apart from tarot readings. I told him to be careful unless I'd perform a ritual to make his dick shrink and wither like a winter apple in July. He never called back again.

Sulis

catlin said:
I told him to be careful unless I'd perform a ritual to make his dick shrink and wither like a winter apple in July. He never called back again.

LMAO - You go girl!

Sulis xx

catti

Re: apart from humor

Destiny said:
Has anyone tried it?.

i keep trying it but im just never ,um ,objective enough to get anything but physical value from the reading :-0

What do you think of such readings.
my subject finds them quite stimulating })
but i prefer cards for divination

Astraea

I first heard about this around ten years ago, so it's not new, but I don't know if there is a tradition around it. I don't see why it wouldn't work, since faces, eyes, tongues, ears, palms, hands, soles and feet are microcosmic expressions of the entire body, just as the body is a microcosmic reflection of the solar system (and beyond).

lunalafey

LMAO......

hangs to the left,
you are a very sensitive and creative man
hangs to the right,
you tend to be a bit of a go getter, a bit controlling too.
Just kidding

tell me please, how accurate of a reading can be done if part of the penis is missing? ie- circumsision?

lark

At least tarot cards don't abruptly change size on you. That would be very disconcerting (helpful for close ups) but still very disconcerting.