Penis Reader

Le_Corsair

There are similarities to tarot...

in that there are two broad divisions in the basic...ah...spread? Instead of majors and minors, you have....ah....helmets and anteaters? And I imagine that...ah....colors and...ah....the feel of the...ah......

Oh, forget it! :laugh:

Bob :THERM :joke:

rota

"Well, palm reading is still very "en vogue" and as there are many ppl who want to get such readings I started getting into this kind of reading too but I never do readings with a man's dick. "

++++++++++

Me either. I don't know what the hell good all of this does me, unless I restrict my clientele to women....

(hmmm.... how would I advertise....?)

:)

Alex

Oh boy this is weird!

Whenever I have time enought to stare at it for long enough to do a reading, I guess I rather do something else with it, than divination!

But sure sent a link to my boyfriend so he can read himself when he's bored and send me a report on his personality.

Alex.

Emily

My hubby won't let me read his cards but I bet he'd be very interested if I offered to read his penis. :D

miss_apples

I dont see why that wouldnt work....I mean just because sex and sexual parts and acts are taboo...doesnt mean that it wouldnt work. Every penis has its own special shape and size and Im sure it could work. I wonder if you can read a females genitalia?

Majecot

zorya said:
i'm one of those who believe you can read just about anything.... but how on earth could you stay focussed? :confused: :laugh:

I know that I certianly would not be able to stay focused! ;)

jmd

Now here's a thread I'd never have thought I'd see ...

As to the question whether it was a passing trend, let's hope for the reader, unless they are into water-sports, that the answer is know... errr, I mean 'No'.

With regards to the reading of feminine genitalia, it may depend on how cunning at language one is ;)

Lethe

Surely this must go hand-in-glove with Yoni reading? I'll read yours if you read mine kind of thing ;)

anonymous_artist

lmao I actually saw on tv a few weeks ago a lady who claimed to be a psychic and was reading bums !!

Little Baron

anonymous_artist said:
lmao I actually saw on tv a few weeks ago a lady who claimed to be a psychic and was reading bums !!

Yes, Rumpology. Seriously. I think Jackie Stallone does it.

But as for Cocology (I made that up), I don't know .....

Just thinking about the shuffling :D

LB