Dreaming Way Tarot - 3 Pentacles

> Tarot Forum > Tarot Special Interest > Tarot Study Groups

believer in magic

Sulis 

I've just recently got this deck and really like it but this is a very puzzling image.

I'm wondering whether it could simply mean that she has work to do before she starts to make money or make a success of what she's doing. She's made a start but at the moment she isn't getting anything back from her efforts..
Top   #21
Citizen

Nemia 

I love this deck. She is making something from nothing. It's hard work, and she's afraid to lose her ability to do so. She won't catch the coins falling from her paper boat hat. She knows she has to make more, and she will. She's not yet making enough money to save. It's all going back into her business.

That's my unscientific take on this card. ETA I notice it's very similar to Sulis'.
Top   #22
believer in magic

Sulis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemia View Post
I love this deck. She is making something from nothing. It's hard work, and she's afraid to lose her ability to do so. She won't catch the coins falling from her paper boat hat. She knows she has to make more, and she will. She's not yet making enough money to save. It's all going back into her business.

That's my unscientific take on this card. ETA I notice it's very similar to Sulis'.
Wow, I like that, thanks Nemia

I have to say that I'm loving this deck. It has a really fresh, whimsical vibe to it and I love the Korean clothes and the flushed cheeks.
Top   #23
Citizen

Nemia 

Yes, so do I. I also like that it doesn't follow RWS slavishly. It's quirky, isn't that the word? And the watercolour treatment is wonderful.

ETA: One piece of advice I give to my students if they find it difficult to read the facial or body language of a person depicted: imitate him or her. Stand the same way, make the same face, and you will feel what the person on the picture is feeling. It works. With van Dyke portraits of snobbish kings and with tarot cards.
Top   #24
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.