Clairvoyantly Curious ?

FenestraThought

Lets Share our "Practices" and Practice :)!

Hello again I'm a Beginner, and looking to learn and grow with others, any one interested in trying your "3rd" eye?

I'd like to hear from others on how they read clairvoyantly.
What ways to you "Sense" information ?
-Do you see it externally ? what is your medium?
* scrying in crystal
* or mirrors?
* or marbles
* or fire
* or smoke
* or flame
* or water...
* or....some other medium?
-Do you see it internally ?
-Do you "Feel" information?
-Do you "hear" it?

How do you see your images ?
-Are they actual images of real objects/places/people?
-Are they metaphorical images that need to be interpreted
*if so, how did you come about the meanings?
*did you derive the meanings from personal experience
*or did you use a book or other source of meanings?
-Do you see colors?
-Do you get "Impressions", "Feelings", this may more be the Empaths out there

What Rituals do you use to "See/Sense" your information?
I would make lists...but there are SOOOO many varieties when it comes to personalized rituals.

I would ask where you feel your information comes from. But that may open the floodgates to unnecessary/negative debate. I would ask that if some one Does share where they feel their information comes from, Please respect their beliefs and keep posts focused on Learning and Growth.

Beyond a Forum to just share ones experiences, I would like this to be an environment for Learning and Growing one's abilities. Due to the misuse of this Room, there Will be some previsions to giving/getting readings. This is to be a Learning and Growing environment for EVERYONE. So in order to give a reading it Must be an Exchange.

Exchanges need only be equal in that they stay in the realm of the "Clairvoyant Arts".
Example. One psychic reading for one crystal ball reading. One Mirror Reading, for One dream reading, and so on...
Also, You needn't be experienced to give it a go. It is MY firm belief that EVERYONE has clairvoyant abilities. It is just a matter of "Opening Up" and "Trusting" your abilities. When posting your readings please include opening rituals and how you perceive your information. It may not seem important ...but We are here to Share and Learn, you never know what someone else may get from your experience.

So far as me. I have always believed that there is NO 1 way to do anything. I developed my abilities on the internet. I find it easier some times honestly. There is no stereotyping or judgements.
-I meditate before hand
-I ground myself to the 4 elements
-and dedicate and acknowledge the Divine.
-Then (this is newer for me) I acknowledge each of my chakras by visualizing their color and work my way up from the red/root chakra to the violet/crown chakra.
-I move then to embrace and touch the "Universal Conciseness". Different beliefs and cultures have different names and ways of seeing this. It is the belief that on some cosmic/psychic level we are all connected.
-After I am "Connected" to the Universal Conciseness, I reach out and search for the person that I am reading. I find that screens name can be as valid as a real name if not more so, because every name is unique on AT (its programed that way lol)
-I focus on the space between my brows, my 3rd eye and let my mind blank out... I then allow whatever images come through, to well up from the darkness of the void/either.
-I find it helps some times to barley close my eyes. and more kind of flutter them in a simulation of Rapid Eye Movement. the faint light that seeps through my eyelashes some times helps when trying to "See" things.
-Some times when I am having difficulty getting images, I will visualize a rainbow of colors swirling around the person to see what colors stick or to see what colors change or turn shades or hues. This usual "Primes the Pump" and allows for images to flow through.
-I also use some tried and true metaphors when trying to see certain concepts
-I use Gardens and houses a lot to see certain concepts like Foundations and emotions. How the garden comes into view is how I read it. What the soil looks like or flowers are growing or how they are growing... A LOT of what I read are metaphors.

So, any one interested in an exchange, or sharing your practices ? I encourage everyone to give it a shot .... You might surprise yourself !

Magicus Textor

I may be interested. How do these exchanges work?

As for my practices:

I see the images internally.
I do not see color.
They are generally metaphorical, but the meaning usually just comes to me.
I am also claircognizant, so information just comes to me as a download, not through images or words, but sometimes some images accompany them.

I have no particular meditation. Generally I just take a minute to "center" and connect, and I'm good.

I work with a being associated with my magical order that provides a lot of information. Many of my meditations are focused on him, and he's helping me to attune my psychic abilities in many different ways. This will be good practice for me.

If you want to do an exchange, perhaps see what you can get on my life purpose?

FenestraThought

Exciting :) Thank You for this offer .
I will doing the reading that you requested and see what comes through...(a new topic for me).
If your willing, I'd like a reading of a similar nature (sounds interesting) about myself :). Or what ever comes through.

And thats how the exchange works. 1 Reading For one Reading and FB of course

As for my practices:

I do not see color.
I am also claircognizant, so information just comes to me as a download, not through images or words, but sometimes some images accompany them.

I have no particular meditation. Generally I just take a minute to "center" and connect, and I'm good.

I work with a being associated with my magical order that provides a lot of information. Many of my meditations are focused on him, and he's helping me to attune my psychic abilities in many different ways. This will be good practice for me.

OracleOfLight

Good evening lovelies <3

I am about as beginner as they come on the topic of Clairvoyance.. I have had some interesting experiences during tarot readings, and I have tried to incorporate more of the "triggers" into my reading practices (I'll explain the triggers in a moment). I am very interested in expanding and learning more about my psychic abilities outside of the cards. For the time being though, a lot of my experience will involve the cards, as they are the primary time I am able to notice these things.

My abilities and "triggers":

- I am an empath. Even during tarot readings online or over the phone, I am able to feel the emotions of my sitter as though they were my own. This effect is magnified 10x when I am dealing with people in person, something I believe is a major player in my anxiety disorder (the confusion of often not being able to separate my own emotions from those around me is incredibly overwhelming, at the best of times). My empathy is the most strong with those who I am familiar with, such as family, lovers, and close friends, or when someone is near me who is feeling an emotion with intensity.

- I may or may not have some form of Clairsentience, although it may be an extension of my empathy. I have felt on a few occasions that when I touch someone physically, my sense of touch sort of.. "extends", to delve deep into the person, as if I can physically touch the soul. I have also been able to feel "pressures" or vibrations, as if someone were pushing on the borders of my awareness or fluttering against it. I have found this usually indicates the presence of either a departed loved one (usually my own father, who passed 6 years ago), or a spiritual guide.

- In various readings I have been found that certain things will "trigger" images or feelings to arise.
Visual images seem to flow most easily for me once I have made an emotional connection to my sitter, and if I can keep my hands busy. During tarot, I find visual images come while I am shuffling and "tuning in" to my sitter. Usually they are very vague, internal images, that vanish instantly if I focus my attention on them. I usually have to let my mind go as blank as I can tolerate, focus on the shuffling, and allow the pictures to flow past my third eye. I try to make a mental note of the pictures without putting too much thought into questioning what they could mean. I have had both very specific images and metaphorical ones, some in color and others in black and white, and the images are ALWAYS tied to an emotion I will feel as the image fills my third eye.
Feelings/emotions are the easiest for me to connect with through the palms of my hands. I often feel as though I have a magnet in the center of my palm, repelling out (as opposed to drawing in) about 3 inches off the surface of my palms. Often before I begin a tarot reading, I will lay out the cards face down in their spread positions, allow the "magnet" sensation to fill the palms of my hands, and then I will hold them a few inches above the cards, letting that "magnetic aura" feeling just barely touch the surface of the cards. During this time, as my hands slowly move over the downfaced cards, my body will be overwhelmed with emotions, feelings, and sensations. It is hard to me for pick out specifics, but I can usually pull out keywords such as "empty" or "sad", or "excited", "warm", or "angry".

My rituals:

- I lay out everything I will need for the reading in question, including cards (tarot and oracle), as well as a notebook, beverage, and occasionally crystals or stones.

- Sometimes I will light incense or a candle, depending on the location.

- I often take a moment to ground and center myself, take a few deep breaths, ask my guides for assistance and clarity - and then begin.

- I generally listen to music while doing any sort of reading that involves distance (online/phone/etc). I find it helps me tune out the feelings and perceptions from the outside world and tune into the inside where I can connect with my sitter. My taste in music varies, but I am a fan of electronic. Something about the frequencies of the synthetic beats and sounds makes everything feel stronger to me, and I can allow my mind to fill and flow much easier than with music involving classic instruments, such as guitar or piano. I have no idea why this happens.

- Once the reading begins, I take out the notebook and pen, and start writing down those feelings or images as fast as I can before they slip away. I find writing keywords, like those above, the easiest, and then I can expand those words into full interpretations later. When reading tarot, I have a very intuitive style and follow what my gut instinct tells me the meaning for each card in question is. I will flip the card upright when its turn comes, and just allow the image to fill my mind. Any emotions that arise are quickly written down in the notebook beside the name of the card and its position, and I will also note the specifics I notice while looking at the card (butterflies, certain colors, numbers, directions, etc).

I am sure I have more to write but I have formatted quite the novel here already. I would love to do an exchange if more people get interested in this room! :D I will wait and see!

Love Always,
Oracle of Light

FenestraThought

As for my practices:

I do not see color.

ok this took some time. sorry for the delay.
I am not sure what Being you work with is (I'll Pm you my impressions as I feel they are private) but I get the feeling that he works to keep your identity protected.

It took some time. As I stated in opening this thread I will work through the process of the "seeing" so bare with me.

-I attempted to look for you in the either, I find that it is better if I have a base of the person, the idea that if the reading about them is accurate then it gives credit to the validity of the reading.
-I went through my normal ritual of grounding, centering, and working my way up the chakra latter
-I then strove to contact your Guide, to ask permission to read you, and those Impressions I will send via PM
-I felt as though you were being protected.
-I visualized pulling energy from your screen name to see what colors it would change or morph into ... that didn't work very well.
-I have worked with the Akashic records in the past. It is a practice of focusing on the void and imagining a "Book" to materialize from the either. I chose this rout with you, given that feeling that your Aura was more or less protected.
-Your book was heavy and wooded and leather, dark brown with an antique coloring too it.
-I don't actually read these books, the information is derived in the form of metaphors.
-I looked at "You" first.
-Starting with the foundation that I see as a garden.
*I got a dark stake that driven into the ground and from this stake there was a rope that was pulled taunt and I was confused for a bit, then it occurred to me... Your guide is connected to you by the Rope. You're linked from the very Root of your Being to this Guide of yours. It guards and protects you as much as helps give form and shape to how you define your "Self".
*I looked for plants but in their stead, I found gemstones. More of a Rock Garden. As though you prefer the long lasting life of stones over the fragile life of plants. Gems of knowledge, a Rock Garden of Tiles, a Stable footing with a sense of permanence
-Moving next to your Emotions
*I was immediately shown a large door with an elaborate knocker, and I was surprised to be promptly answer by a butler.
*The man had an air of "Care Taker" about him.
*He bad me enter and offered me refreshments but I wasn't aloud to wonder, I was humored and attended too, but that is all.
*Looking around I Saw loots of dark reds and yellows. An Antique look again, though there were papers and remnants of your projects that "neatly" litterer the room. Again, I was not allow to pry.
*After I was shown out, I told the butler to tell his master I stopped by.
*I get the feeling that you are not rude to people, you are acknowledge them and accommodate them, but you aren't really "there" its like you're on "auto pilot" I didn't get the feeling of "Use" out of the main part of the house, I felt that you were busy else where. What people see is only what you've done, they don't see the Realy You.
*The house had a darker feeling like you weren't home
-Your Mind. I pulled away from your house in the vision and pulled again from the book and was given the Image of a Tree.
*This was an apple tree it was the very top of the tree I was drawn too, the new fresh green shoots of leaves, reaching for the sun.
*You are reaching and growing in your knowledge, and like a Tree you are strongly rooted in your awareness, and I see that you are baring fruit of your endeavors (there were apples on the tree) This was a Very strong good image of Growth and knowledge.

I Looked to the book to find the answer to your question. I occurred to me to look in the index, so I visualized flipping to the front of the book and scrolling down a list (couldn't see what it said...) and waited for "Life's Purpose" to shine out.... and I looked over and it was on page 9 (and kinda started on 8)
*I took this answer numerologically 9 being a number for Brother hood and Reaching out to other and being some one that can lead and teach and bring a greater sense of awareness to his brethren. But this starts in the 8 which is a number for balance and structure and building and stability.
*I would say your purpose is to build a structure of learning(be it an organization or tomb of learning) by which you can bring a greater sense of awareness to your brethren. To reach out to your community and bring a sense of unity and possibly be a Leader or Teacher.

I hope this helps.

I would of looked up the meanings of the numbers (my book is not with me at the moment) but I am on a crunch for time...

that being said. I will PM you my impression of your guide an hour or so

Magicus Textor

Feedback follows:

ok this took some time. sorry for the delay.
I am not sure what Being you work with is (I'll Pm you my impressions as I feel they are private) but I get the feeling that he works to keep your identity protected.

My apologies. I have tested many psychics, because I had the feeling that this being purposely blocked any and all access to my soul or to information about me. Psychics have been intentionally given wrong information about me. Once I receive an ākāśic reading that had very little information. A few months ago I consulted this relatively famous psychic, and she was thrown off-guard, too.

My impression is that, and I hope this doesn't come across the wrong way, but that it takes a very high level of consciousness to be able to reach me. I've had two readings in the past that have been accurate, and both were very spiritually-heightened souls, and both immediately knew the being I work with. We'll see if you got him too once you PM me. :) But it seems you got a good bit of accurate information, so it is good.

It took some time. As I stated in opening this thread I will work through the process of the "seeing" so bare with me.

-I attempted to look for you in the either, I find that it is better if I have a base of the person, the idea that if the reading about them is accurate then it gives credit to the validity of the reading.
-I went through my normal ritual of grounding, centering, and working my way up the chakra latter
-I then strove to contact your Guide, to ask permission to read you, and those Impressions I will send via PM

My sincere thanks for keeping these things private. He probably would not like too much to get out, as I'm sure you recognize.

-I felt as though you were being protected.
-I visualized pulling energy from your screen name to see what colors it would change or morph into ... that didn't work very well.

My screen name is my magical name, so no surprise there either.

-I have worked with the Akashic records in the past. It is a practice of focusing on the void and imagining a "Book" to materialize from the either. I chose this rout with you, given that feeling that your Aura was more or less protected.
-Your book was heavy and wooded and leather, dark brown with an antique coloring too it.
-I don't actually read these books, the information is derived in the form of metaphors.
-I looked at "You" first.
-Starting with the foundation that I see as a garden.
*I got a dark stake that driven into the ground and from this stake there was a rope that was pulled taunt and I was confused for a bit, then it occurred to me... Your guide is connected to you by the Rope. You're linked from the very Root of your Being to this Guide of yours. It guards and protects you as much as helps give form and shape to how you define your "Self".

Yes, he is very much a part of my soul. It goes deeper than just this lifetime.

*I looked for plants but in their stead, I found gemstones. More of a Rock Garden. As though you prefer the long lasting life of stones over the fragile life of plants. Gems of knowledge, a Rock Garden of Tiles, a Stable footing with a sense of permanence

Makes sense as well, though quite interesting. :)

-Moving next to your Emotions
*I was immediately shown a large door with an elaborate knocker, and I was surprised to be promptly answer by a butler.
*The man had an air of "Care Taker" about him.
*He bad me enter and offered me refreshments but I wasn't aloud to wonder, I was humored and attended too, but that is all.
*Looking around I Saw loots of dark reds and yellows. An Antique look again, though there were papers and remnants of your projects that "neatly" litterer the room. Again, I was not allow to pry.
*After I was shown out, I told the butler to tell his master I stopped by.
*I get the feeling that you are not rude to people, you are acknowledge them and accommodate them, but you aren't really "there" its like you're on "auto pilot" I didn't get the feeling of "Use" out of the main part of the house, I felt that you were busy else where. What people see is only what you've done, they don't see the Realy You.
*The house had a darker feeling like you weren't home

Hmm, I wonder if you could explain the "not there" sense?

I do most of my work through my higher Self, so perhaps that has something to do with it. It might explain a few things about my purpose.

-Your Mind. I pulled away from your house in the vision and pulled again from the book and was given the Image of a Tree.
*This was an apple tree it was the very top of the tree I was drawn too, the new fresh green shoots of leaves, reaching for the sun.
*You are reaching and growing in your knowledge, and like a Tree you are strongly rooted in your awareness, and I see that you are baring fruit of your endeavors (there were apples on the tree) This was a Very strong good image of Growth and knowledge.

Yes I love to learn as much as possible. The Sun imagery is interesting for my own reasons.

I Looked to the book to find the answer to your question. I occurred to me to look in the index, so I visualized flipping to the front of the book and scrolling down a list (couldn't see what it said...) and waited for "Life's Purpose" to shine out.... and I looked over and it was on page 9 (and kinda started on 8)
*I took this answer numerologically 9 being a number for Brother hood and Reaching out to other and being some one that can lead and teach and bring a greater sense of awareness to his brethren. But this starts in the 8 which is a number for balance and structure and building and stability.
*I would say your purpose is to build a structure of learning(be it an organization or tomb of learning) by which you can bring a greater sense of awareness to your brethren. To reach out to your community and bring a sense of unity and possibly be a Leader or Teacher.

Yes, you are right, and thank you for the validation. Both the 8 and the 9 are quite correct. The 8 would probably be the order I am building, and the 9 is my public work I believe, which is of spiritual teaching. I wonder if you had any sense of when this would begin in more haste? I have known it is so, but have been waiting. Right now is a time of growth, and...in the most literal way, the discovery of who i really am, as I think the apple tree points out, and I think the teaching will accelerate soon.

I hope this helps.

I would of looked up the meanings of the numbers (my book is not with me at the moment) but I am on a crunch for time...

that being said. I will PM you my impression of your guide an hour or so

It definitely does, thank you. And I look forward to your private impressions.

I will get to yours later this evening.

Magicus Textor

Exciting :) Thank You for this offer .
I will doing the reading that you requested and see what comes through...(a new topic for me).
If your willing, I'd like a reading of a similar nature (sounds interesting) about myself :). Or what ever comes through.

And thats how the exchange works. 1 Reading For one Reading and FB of course

All right, I will do yours now. I had eaten dinner a few hours ago, and I don't like to try to use my intuition just after a meal because it seems to block the flow of energy more, so I have waited.

I communicated with my guide for several minutes to raise my consciousness and to make sure that he would help me with this reading.

I trace the username back to the soul who has created it, which is how I track your energy signature.

Your soul is rather advanced. It has worked through much of its karma in its past lifetimes. I see you in ancient Greece for some reason; you held some religious office. You were well-liked by the people of that time, and you were very wise. You didn't believe in the Gods very much it seems, but it was just a job that you did, and a way to serve the people. You had a much more abstract view of the Universe, though at the time you had not the words to express it. The rituals and ceremonials, to you, were simply a way to connect with that Source.

I'm trying to trace back even older lifetimes. Mostly in the east it seems, perhaps a lifetime or two in Egypt. You were a magician at one point.

You also have a connection with Buddhism in several of your lifetimes. You seemed to avoid Christianity in the west, though you were a monk at least once or twice.

You had a gap of about 500 years here on Earth, where i believe you helped out in other dimensions or planets, if you believe in such. You were well-respected everywhere you went.

The past few hundred years...I see a connection with healing. Do you have an interest in healing arts? Reiki may be a good field for you.

In the upcoming years, you will be unifying several fields into your own system, taking from disparate traditions. I even see some work with crystals perhaps.

You have a connection with nature. You spent a while in previous lifetimes in the Americas, around 800-900 C.E, and the lifestyle gave you an appreciation for the connection between all things.

YOur focus is in the higher cakras, especially the third eye (Ājñā), which gives you your clairvoyant gift. You can be known to not be grounded, and that is something you have to work on. You have a lot of karma related to your first cakra, and there are several blockages there. I feel that perhaps you would like to focus more on your spirituality and intuitive abilities, but it seems difficult right now. I believe you will be given this opportunity in the future.

You also have a very open heart cakra. Love comes easily to you, though sometimes too easily. Love is like a key that can open up the soul of another, make them see the Light shining through the darkness. You can use this Love as a tool to do good in the world. YOu are growing in this way, of course.

Your primary purpose is to help people to see the equality and connection of all things. Example is a strong teacher, so you will be acting this out in your own life. YOu are called to family life, and will excel in living it out in your family as well.

Your major lesson is balance, balance between yes and no, expansion and withdrawal. I feel you can occasionally overextend yourself, and this takes its toll on you.

Your strongest planet is Jupiter, by far, with its attributes of expansion, outwardness and blessing.

There is a Buddhist meditation that I think would help you the most. This is the loving-kindness meditation, where you send loving-kindness first to someone very close to you, such as a spouse, child, spiritual teacher, etc; then to a family member or friend; then to an acquaintance with whom you have no emotional connection; and finally to someone you do not get along with. Finally, you send it to all the world. This will also help you, and awaken greater Love within your heart.

FenestraThought

Wow, this was a very indepth and fascinating reading. Im on my phone now and umable to get to my computer to give the FB I think this reading deserves, but I WILL be giving full FB soon...
Wow.... thank you!
All right, I will do yours now. I had eaten dinner a few hours ago, and I don't like to try to use my intuition just after a meal because it seems to block the flow of energy more, so I have waited.

I communicated with my guide for several minutes to raise my consciousness and to make sure that he would help me with this reading.

I trace the username back to the soul who has created it, which is how I track your energy signature.

Your soul is rather advanced. It has worked through much of its karma in its past lifetimes. I see you in ancient Greece for some reason; you held some religious office. You were well-liked by the people of that time, and you were very wise. You didn't believe in the Gods very much it seems, but it was just a job that you did, and a way to serve the people. You had a much more abstract view of the Universe, though at the time you had not the words to express it. The rituals and ceremonials, to you, were simply a way to connect with that Source.

I'm trying to trace back even older lifetimes. Mostly in the east it seems, perhaps a lifetime or two in Egypt. You were a magician at one point.

You also have a connection with Buddhism in several of your lifetimes. You seemed to avoid Christianity in the west, though you were a monk at least once or twice.

You had a gap of about 500 years here on Earth, where i believe you helped out in other dimensions or planets, if you believe in such. You were well-respected everywhere you went.

The past few hundred years...I see a connection with healing. Do you have an interest in healing arts? Reiki may be a good field for you.

In the upcoming years, you will be unifying several fields into your own system, taking from disparate traditions. I even see some work with crystals perhaps.

You have a connection with nature. You spent a while in previous lifetimes in the Americas, around 800-900 C.E, and the lifestyle gave you an appreciation for the connection between all things.

YOur focus is in the higher cakras, especially the third eye (Ājñā), which gives you your clairvoyant gift. You can be known to not be grounded, and that is something you have to work on. You have a lot of karma related to your first cakra, and there are several blockages there. I feel that perhaps you would like to focus more on your spirituality and intuitive abilities, but it seems difficult right now. I believe you will be given this opportunity in the future.

You also have a very open heart cakra. Love comes easily to you, though sometimes too easily. Love is like a key that can open up the soul of another, make them see the Light shining through the darkness. You can use this Love as a tool to do good in the world. YOu are growing in this way, of course.

Your primary purpose is to help people to see the equality and connection of all things. Example is a strong teacher, so you will be acting this out in your own life. YOu are called to family life, and will excel in living it out in your family as well.

Your major lesson is balance, balance between yes and no, expansion and withdrawal. I feel you can occasionally overextend yourself, and this takes its toll on you.

Your strongest planet is Jupiter, by far, with its attributes of expansion, outwardness and blessing.

There is a Buddhist meditation that I think would help you the most. This is the loving-kindness meditation, where you send loving-kindness first to someone very close to you, such as a spouse, child, spiritual teacher, etc; then to a family member or friend; then to an acquaintance with whom you have no emotional connection; and finally to someone you do not get along with. Finally, you send it to all the world. This will also help you, and awaken greater Love within your heart.

Magicus Textor

Wow, this was a very indepth and fascinating reading. Im on my phone now and umable to get to my computer to give the FB I think this reading deserves, but I WILL be giving full FB soon...
Wow.... thank you!

Thank you. I look forward to your feedback and also to your impressions of that being. :)

I apologize if it wasn't completely clairvoyant. I do a lot of things claircognizantly. I got some images, but much of it was claircognizant— just a download of information.

Magicus Textor

It's too bad there isn't more interest in this thread. :( I'm willing to exchange again if someone else wants to try.