Clairvoyantly Curious ?

FenestraThought

I am unable to give readings here as I am totally unpractised... although I have sensed things often throughout my life. I usually know if someone is telling a lie.... for example... even if I have no reason to doubt them, something inside me shuts down and refuses to hear anymore..and I immediately want to challenge them but I usually dont... sometimes they are strangers. I seem to have no control over any of this though... I don't know much about it. I usually know the instant people close to me pass from this world, even animals, with my 4 children I knew the instant I conceived...I felt the life. Not sure what this is maybe everyone does this.

But if anyone wants to read for me for FB I would be happy with that. I have only been read for in the past by a lady who contacted my guides.... and it seemed to her I was very open... I wonder if I still am. I would love to be able to contact my guides.

Thanks for the thread... I am really enjoying it...
Sorry, Readings for FB only are not allowed :( . Readings of this nature have to be through exchange.

Though I wonder... Your abilities seem Very interesting. :) I'm am sure some one of a similar nature may be help you with developing your abilities. This is a Thread to Develop and learn.

Question: Do your "Lie Detector" abilities work with things you read ?
Example. I post 3 statement and 1 is a lie. would you be able to tell which one ?

Just curious, trying to think of ways for you to participate :)

Hope to hear from you soon.

for the sake of practice...I'll post 3 statements and see what you get

1. I Was born in Tennessee
2. I Love to Cook
3. I own a Helmet

Emily

I wish there was more interest too - I've really enjoyed reading through this thread :)

krystalkitty

Sorry, Readings for FB only are not allowed :( . Readings of this nature have to be through exchange.

Though I wonder... Your abilities seem Very interesting. :) I'm am sure some one of a similar nature may be help you with developing your abilities. This is a Thread to Develop and learn.

Example. I post 3 statement and 1 is a lie. would you be able to tell which one ?

2. I Love to Cook
3. I own a Helmet

I found this interesting.. I would think that number 2 is the lie... but probably wrong. I would love to try a reading... focusing on your living arrangements and perhaps the job too. I am completely new at this and usually use the cards to trigger the images and then try to work out what they mean as they just flash past and im still at the point where it could be metaphorical or mundane object but has some sort of meaning to the person and in the process of creating a journal of these symbols and meanings.
I also sometimes hear telepathically things words, dates, numbers and song lyrics are a big favourite from my guide.. :) some I know some are really random..

So if you dont mind a complete beginner having a go then would love to try mistakes are the best way to learn and this will be a big test and just write what I see with your help can then interpret it... :)

FenestraThought

So if you dont mind a complete beginner having a go then would love to try mistakes are the best way to learn and this will be a big test and just write what I see with your help can then interpret it... :)

I don't mind at all! :)I I would enjoy this very much. Trial & Error/success + practice are the only way!

FT

*excited*

krystalkitty

thats great will work on this tonight and post what I get come through.

KK x

Flames

What a great thread. I found it by accident...

I am definitely a beginner, although I've never 'read' for anyone, don't really know if what I experience is what everyone experiences, or unique to me, or others like me, with certain 'gifts.'

Sometimes, I'll just look at someone, it doesn't matter who they are, they could be a complete stranger, and I'll 'feel' and 'sense' a sadness, some kind of pull going inwards to my core and I'll go home and cry for them. The tears will just flow and I know I'm not crying because of anything that's going on with me or my current emotional state. It's different. It may be their face, side profile...often times, it's their hands, something emanating from their hands...and I'll get a sinking feeling. All I want to do is take their sadness away. I can't even be sure if it is a sadness. When we look at others and take notice, it's because it feels like we're looking into a mirror, essentially, a reflection of ourselves. So, maybe that 'something' in them resonates with that something in me.

Sometimes, I'll receive an impression, a thought will enter...it could be a word, a person's name...and I'll come across that word that day, or I'll run into that person, or someone will mention them, or I'll get a phone call, or I'll see them enter through the door of my place of work and I'm not surprised. There's a moment when I am almost certain I just knew I was going to run into them.

I've tried to experiment to see whether I can choose the right answer simply by reading it off a page - I'll receive 'impressions' but I doubt what I'm receiving so don't seem to have faith in that process, at least, right now.

I have a good sense about someone when I meet them. I also know when I'm being lied to, when someone is trying to be deceitful. I catch myself in the moment...it's like my head tilts to the left, that's how I know something is off or doesn't 'sound' right. It's my cue to pay more attention. It's also 'how' they deliver the message - I instantly sense something's off. There's a lack of fluidity, a break in 'intention.' I don't know how else to explain it. But it helps me deal with people better and also serves to protect me.

I've been told I have some kind of gift, that I am highly intuitive, that I'm being communicated with often by spirits, but I doubt. And, I am afraid.

I've had dreams of people who've passed on - strangers, family members, friends' family members, etc. They are uncanny, feel real (my palms sweat) and I was in a lucid state when I experienced them. In some of these dreams, no one 'speaks' because I've mentally told them not to speak - a fear thing - so, they communicate by 'showing' me instead.

I don't work with anyone specifically who can help me expand on this or help me understand this better. I wouldn't really even know where to look. What can I do? Any suggestions?

Thanks kindly.

krystalkitty

Living arrangements...

hmm well are you looking for somewhere new at the moment or a new housemate... ok I am being shown a broom sweeping away so this is sometimes my signal for moving on or just a new outlook things being shifted around for you..

Then my guide has given me the lyrics 'king of the road' which is talking about rooms and trailers to rent so if you are looking something is going to pop up shortly .. it feels as though it could be something which frustrates you as I have this image of fingernails being scraped along a wall and it makes me cringe inside shudder.. then following this was an image of you drilling and just not getting very far seemingly they want you to not waste your energy on this frustration...

there was an arrow head which for me feels like you just need to focus on what you really looking for and let everything else just pass you by.

Also I could smell fish while I was thinking about this could it be you will be somewhere near the sea.. fish market... fish shop...

It is the first time I have not used the cards as a crutch to get any images so I could be completely off... but it might be you can offer greater meaning to the symbols if any...

Winterchild

2. I Love to Cook
3. I own a Helmet

The second one bounced out at me...loudly.. the others stayed quiet....thats all I got here!