Clairvoyantly Curious ?

FenestraThought

Aww crap.. I totally just read the forum guidelines for Divination and we're breaking the rules I think :( Clairvoyance is supposed to be in the subscriber only Spirituality board.. Shame.
They had some issues with professional psychics abusing the Divination board a while ago apparently and had to change the rules.

Maybe we can message a moderator to see if we can move this to a place where we can continue without being subscribers? Id hate to see all this psychic progress and practice going to waste.

Thus far Milfoil has allowed us clairvoyant readings in this thread as long as they stay in the form of an "exchange". I had opened a thread that was closed because I only asked for FB.

Here we share and learn from each other's experiences. Thats why sharing ones practices and how you perceive information is so important :).

Thanks for going in! I've never interacted an Empath before. Iknow that when reading Auras, I can see the present state of one's energy, an shadows of past issues that are still the quarent. But the future is beyond me when reading auras only.
What is a normal Emapthy reading entail? And what is your opinion about reading online?, as in how do you "connect" ?
Just curious :)

Have fun :)

FT

Flames

Thank You for Sharing :)

I would say (IMHO) that what you are describing sounds like "empathy", of a psychic nature. The ability to feel what others feel. This is not one of my "stronger" abilities. For the longest time I would say that I am "Not" empathic, but I am learning to amend that to say that it is an ability I have yet to develop, because we all have these abilities, though some are more latent then other.

Thanks for your thoughts. I have been reading about Empathy lately and some of the things they describe really resonate with me and my experiences. I feel like I'm 'missing' a critical piece in the puzzle and that once I find this piece, it's all going to make sense.

Since I am not in the least bit "learned" in this area, I would invite others here on AT that DO have this ability and work with them, to add their advise and practices on this subject. As, it IS a very helpful ability to have.

This is so important and I am grateful that there are forums like this one where people can participate and share their experiences with others who may be going through something similar. For me, the blessing comes when I see that I am not alone. I see that there are others who can offer advice and wisdom. So, thanks again.

I looked online, and encourage you to as well...(though keep in mind...there is no RIGHT way to do anything, You govern your MIND, what you read are only ways in which others have learned to deal with how They process information) and I found a site that a woman wrote that has "Empathy" as one of her "Innate" abilities.

Thanks for the link. I agree with you - about there not being only one way to do something. I really want to understand how it is I 'know' something when I 'know' it. That's what I'm trying to monitor right now or verify in some way. What is it about the vibration or energy that makes it different this time? This is what I ask myself and then I try to see whether there's a 'taste' associated with the 'knowing', a sensation in a certain part of the body, or a colour, a sound, etc.,

So far as the Dreams. That would fall more in the realm of a "Medium". When it comes to spirits and interacting with them, I don't feel comfortable advising anyone, not even enough to direct them towards a site. I believe strongly in the spiritual world. The good and the Bad, and for that reason I have not delved into it. It is not an ability that has expressed itself strongly in my life.. and I'm not even as sensitive to "Ghost" as some of my "normal" (people without any active interest in the psyche or paranormal) friends.
Again I would Ask that others here on AT more experienced with Mediumship to step forward with advise.
If you DO walk through that door alone. Please have a strong sense of "Self", as I know that those of the Spirit world (specifically the negative ones) tend to challenge one's "Self" and hence have the ability to manipulate through deceptions and illusions. Also Please have a strong sense of Spiritual Focus/Protection. Some God or Belief that you have "Complete" faith in. As Faith, when absolute, has the ability to eclipse most negative compulsions.

Thank you for your words of advice! Usually when I experience these dreams, I'm in a 'lucid' state so am very aware that I'm physically asleep in bed while "I" am awake in another realm. Yes, I have had 'negative' and frightening dreams as well where I sense someone is trying to deceive me and just like in my waking life, something is brought to my attention...it always feels like a 'break' in the flow, like something is 'off.' And then, I 'prepare' myself by taking some form of action. If I wasn't paying attention, well, that would not be a good thing. :)

Other wise I would love to see you back with some "Tests" :)

I can think of one exorcise that may be fruitful.
One a blank piece of paper or index card.
Write a persons name or a situation or a "Focus"
and hover your hand over the card/paper and see what you "Feel" from the card
Or just focus on it and see what "comes to you"

I realize this may be something that you may do more "In person" but in the world of the Psyche (and quantum physics) Distance and Time are illusions. Closing your eyes and Visualizing that you are right next to the person (with practice) will allow you "Feel" them as though you could swear they were in the room. This is how I learn to read people over the internet. It will Take time yes (or not lol...) For me it started with a "sense" of them being there ....to I swear I could "Feel" the presence of the person in front of me.

Again...Good Luck .. :)

Hope to hear how you're developing !

FT

I'll try the exercise by writing it down. Usually, I just close my eyes and visualize but honestly, I never thought that this is what I was doing until you pointed it out! I guess I was simply gravitating towards a practice that felt 'natural' and 'right.' I'll let you know how it goes.

Thanks very much for your insight. I appreciate it!!

DownwardSpiral

You know Winterchild, what you're describing sounds a lot like Empathy - and personally as a fellow empath I find the images are really hard to.. "materialize", if you know what I mean by that.

OMG!!!!! hahaha I know what you mean as I would love, love, LOVE to see and not so much feel. The problem with empathy is the feelings aren't always so pleasant and trying to figure out what the feelings are trying to tell you can be a challenge. And something I've noticed for myself (and I do hope others will share if this applies) is that if I try to meditate or tune into someone...I have pain in my feet....and this pain is temporarily amplified for a few minutes...which is also not very pleasant.

FT thank you for sharing how you use metaphors to tune into someone.

Something I spent time doing (and really enjoyed) was asking my guides/angels/the universe to send me signs concerning something I would ask about. For me it is so much easier to be given signs I can actually see (though I also get lyrics sometimes and that's ok too) I've never tried using this method to "read" someone...that might be interesting.

@ Magicus Textor .....I don't think it's so much that there's not an interest in this thread as it seems alot of people here at AT seem to think only a chosen few have psychic abilities (my opinion here) and so may not be comfortable trying to do an exchange.

@ FT....I may focus on one of your questions posted in an earlier reply (no promises here) and see what comes up. I say may only because I moved almost two months ago and most of my stuff is still in boxes so my focus really needs to be on getting unpacked.

krystalkitty

@FT did you have any feelings to the further thoughts on the fish... just interested they were probably off too..

FenestraThought

If could dip into my spiritual path and see if anything pops would be great..

foundation
Your foundations showed as dirt and rocks.
there was a bairen feeling. though not one of "death" but one of "Waiting Potential"
I "felt" water, and found it welling up from beneath the ground
I followed this water bellow the surface and found a world of fungi and iridesent lights.
It was a world of dark wonder.
I feel your foundations are "below" the surface, secret. Others may think that you don't have them. However, you just don't share them with "the outside world".
Your views and perspectives, emotions and structure would be viewed as "unique". A love for things that others may not understand the beauty of.

emotions
I allowed you emotions to formulate into a "House" to see what I would read.
They however formed into a Tree
Before the Tree became clear I had an impression of circles within circles, the out one light green, the inner on dark
Then It made sense a Tree has rings, the outer ones alive and inner ones dead.
I feel, like the tree you are "growing" emotionally. I feel this is healthy. The "Old" you, and ways that you have change are still with you, and still part of you. They "add" to who you are and your stability. Even, though the dark parts were dead. I don't feel that you attempt to hide who you are from yourself. They just mark how you've grown
First time I haven't seen a house it a while.
I feel though that the tree as a "form" was misleading because, at first glance, you would go Unnoticed. I think you try to "blend in" and not make yourself "available" to others unless they Really Know how to look for you/See you for what/who you truly are. You would rather keep to yourself and the privacy of your "glade"
mind
I feel your creative mind has dominance. It was a silver gray/Bluish color. Again the aura of mystery and a sense of Soulful poetry. An artistic way of seeing the world. On the left side I see a dull orange red. and a Flourish of writing, and Words. I think you like to write poetry and Stories. You are very creative and, even when exorcising your Logical rational mind, you express yourself in the written word.
soul
Ok... I looked and I looked and I looked... and I finally was able to "see" something.
I focused on your cat avatar on AT and it morphed into an "Elk" I looked up "Elk" totems on google (which I also invite you to do)
and this is just some rough info that I found

"Elk medicine stands for stamina, strength, nobility, pride, and survival"
http://www.squidoo.com/elk-animal-totem

The message seems to be. Take the "Long View" don't try to tier yourself out too quickly. Find your Stride and pace yourself. Stamina: reminding you to be mindful of your resources. Spiritually this would suggest that you don't try to exhaust yourself trying to Much to Quickly.

Also there is the Element of "Community" in regards to the Elk. As I said, you seem to "keep to yourself' for the most part. The Elk reminds us to see companionship of those of our own gender, or in a spiritual sense, those of a "Like Mind".

Also make sure you stay in a mind-frame that is lucid enough to adapt to change. Always be aware of your surroundings and your guard up. Spiritually, meaning don't become complaisant.

Maybe you have come to a place where you need to reach out to others of a "Like Mind" that can you move beyond your present state. You are also reminded to take the long view and "be patient" slow and steady wins the race.

I hope this helps... Sorry for the wait... just "life" getting in the way again. and me feeling "off".

FT

FenestraThought

@FT did you have any feelings to the further thoughts on the fish... just interested they were probably off too..

? I have yet to actually look for a place to live, Given that I don't have the money right now. So I will have to fill you in on how the "fish" relate to that when I actually start "looking" :)

Winterchild

OMG!!!!! hahaha I know what you mean as I would love, love, LOVE to see and not so much feel. The problem with empathy is the feelings aren't always so pleasant and trying to figure out what the feelings are trying to tell you can be a challenge. And something I've noticed for myself (and I do hope others will share if this applies) is that if I try to meditate or tune into someone...I have pain in my feet....and this pain is temporarily amplified for a few minutes...which is also not very pleasant.

I find that being tuned into others energy will create restlessness and feelings of nausea, even if I am not trying. My boundaries need work, I know this, but as I have never tried to use this and it just seems to happen, I get quite nasty effects at times. Seeing would be wonderful. I am going to try some of the techniques posted here.

Incidentally while I was writing this I saw a vision of a person who was leaning towards a black or dark coloured dog. The dominating colours of the scene were greens. If I concentrated it feels like I could maybe see more.... no idea where it came from or why, but I dont often get visions.

krystalkitty

Thank you so much for the reading I appreciate it and it was great I love how you visual everything as you work through it is a great technique.. :)

foundation
Your foundations showed as dirt and rocks.
there was a bairen feeling. though not one of "death" but one of "Waiting Potential"
I "felt" water, and found it welling up from beneath the ground
I followed this water bellow the surface and found a world of fungi and iridesent lights.
It was a world of dark wonder.
I feel your foundations are "below" the surface, secret. Others may think that you don't have them. However, you just don't share them with "the outside world".
Your views and perspectives, emotions and structure would be viewed as "unique". A love for things that others may not understand the beauty of.

This would be applicable now as many of the like minded people I know are on line here it is not really something that people talk about or discuss so my views it is true for the majority of the time stay hidden. Yes my beliefs are quite unique especially at the moment with help from others into looking at past lives etc.

emotions
I allowed you emotions to formulate into a "House" to see what I would read.
They however formed into a Tree
Before the Tree became clear I had an impression of circles within circles, the out one light green, the inner on dark
Then It made sense a Tree has rings, the outer ones alive and inner ones dead.
I feel, like the tree you are "growing" emotionally. I feel this is healthy. The "Old" you, and ways that you have change are still with you, and still part of you. They "add" to who you are and your stability. Even, though the dark parts were dead. I don't feel that you attempt to hide who you are from yourself. They just mark how you've grown
First time I haven't seen a house it a while.
I feel though that the tree as a "form" was misleading because, at first glance, you would go Unnoticed. I think you try to "blend in" and not make yourself "available" to others unless they Really Know how to look for you/See you for what/who you truly are. You would rather keep to yourself and the privacy of your "glade"
mind
I feel your creative mind has dominance. It was a silver gray/Bluish color. Again the aura of mystery and a sense of Soulful poetry. An artistic way of seeing the world. On the left side I see a dull orange red. and a Flourish of writing, and Words. I think you like to write poetry and Stories. You are very creative and, even when exorcising your Logical rational mind, you express yourself in the written word.

I am very accepting of who I am warts and all so this really feels like me. I believe that everything I have done in the past has made me who I am and lead to me to where I am. We all have a path but we make choices about how we get there.
Creativity seems to be very me it is not so much the written word although I love to read stories etc I love to paint and draw one of my favourite thing to do is channel mine and others animal guides onto paper... perhaps another reason I had a tree come to mind I feel grounded in nature and this spiritually is my strongest place. I am a keep myself to myself I usually hold my aura in as if not the emotion and feelings of others take over.. I also tend to draw people who want to share people I dont know...

soul
Ok... I looked and I looked and I looked... and I finally was able to "see" something.
I focused on your cat avatar on AT and it morphed into an "Elk" I looked up "Elk" totems on google (which I also invite you to do)
and this is just some rough info that I found

The message seems to be. Take the "Long View" don't try to tier yourself out too quickly. Find your Stride and pace yourself. Stamina: reminding you to be mindful of your resources. Spiritually this would suggest that you don't try to exhaust yourself trying to Much to Quickly.

Also there is the Element of "Community" in regards to the Elk. As I said, you seem to "keep to yourself' for the most part. The Elk reminds us to see companionship of those of our own gender, or in a spiritual sense, those of a "Like Mind".

Also make sure you stay in a mind-frame that is lucid enough to adapt to change. Always be aware of your surroundings and your guard up. Spiritually, meaning don't become complaisant.

Maybe you have come to a place where you need to reach out to others of a "Like Mind" that can you move beyond your present state. You are also reminded to take the long view and "be patient" slow and steady wins the race.

I hope this helps... Sorry for the wait... just "life" getting in the way again. and me feeling "off".

FT

This is true patience is needed and have had a reindeer guide come to me recently which is all what you have described being aware being adaptable to change. Being able to move forward without a clear path ahead but being able to see past what is infront of me so you were post on...

I posted a picture of the guide i channeled recently.. reindeer just incase u were interested :) x

Thanks again for a lovely enlightening read x

Attachments

• reindeer.jpg
    reindeer.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 51

FenestraThought

Thank you so much for the reading I appreciate it and it was great I love how you visual everything as you work through it is a great technique.. :)
:) thank you. It works for me. I would like to be able to externalize that site, and actually "See" into my crystal ball.
This would be applicable now as many of the like minded people I know are on line here it is not really something that people talk about or discuss so my views it is true for the majority of the time stay hidden. Yes my beliefs are quite unique especially at the moment with help from others into looking at past lives etc.
It was a first for me to see that imagery, I am glad it spoke true. Thank You for the bit about "Past" lives. . . Something for me to think about, in reference to imagery
I am very accepting of who I am warts and all so this really feels like me. I believe that everything I have done in the past has made me who I am and lead to me to where I am. We all have a path but we make choices about how we get there.
Creativity seems to be very me it is not so much the written word although I love to read stories etc I love to paint and draw one of my favourite thing to do is channel mine and others animal guides onto paper... perhaps another reason I had a tree come to mind I feel grounded in nature and this spiritually is my strongest place. I am a keep myself to myself I usually hold my aura in as if not the emotion and feelings of others take over.. I also tend to draw people who want to share people I dont know...
Thank you, your FB helps make sense of the things I was seeing. As for the Creativity and Painting. I can see that... it makes sense. Thinking about the images, The did look like they had a "water color" aspect, and there were a group of animals, dolphins and some birds, when I looked. The flurry or "Putting something on paper" I thought it was words... thanks for clearing that up :).
This is true patience is needed and have had a reindeer guide come to me recently which is all what you have described being aware being adaptable to change. Being able to move forward without a clear path ahead but being able to see past what is infront of me so you were post on...

I posted a picture of the guide i channeled recently.. reindeer just incase u were interested :) x

Thanks again for a lovely enlightening read x

Thank you for the Picture :). I am very glad I came so close...Elk/Rain Dear. I knew it must be right/close because "Elk" is not an animal I think of often, nor have I seen or read about it recently.

Honestly, I felt/feel "Off" so I am gratified that the reading came off as True as it did. It was far more difficult to "See" then I feel like it should have been. I guess I just need to meditate more, and get back to nature and Touch some "Real" "Living" energy.... Thank you for allowing me to read for you :)....

And I'll keep you update on the "Fish" as soon as I start looking for a place.

Winterchild

Wonderful to read..

Love your exchange FenestraThought and krystalkitty ! Your reindeer is very soulful looking kk..... I would love to be able to see my guides or connect with them.