Clairvoyantly Curious ?

FenestraThought

Love your exchange FenestraThought and krystalkitty ! Your reindeer is very soulful looking kk..... I would love to be able to see my guides or connect with them.

Honestly I would too :/. I've never been able to communicate with mine :( . Im sure it'll happen at some point... but, I always come up blank. I belive I know the Image of one of them.... but I've yet to re-encounter them...I met them while reading 2 other people... same image, so she is either a "helper" on the either plane or she's 1 of my guids... *shrugs* we'll see :)

Glad you're enjoying the thread.

Ft

DownwardSpiral

Honestly I would too :/. I've never been able to communicate with mine :( . Im sure it'll happen at some point... but, I always come up blank. I belive I know the Image of one of them.... but I've yet to re-encounter them...I met them while reading 2 other people... same image, so she is either a "helper" on the either plane or she's 1 of my guids... *shrugs* we'll see :)

Glad you're enjoying the thread.

Ft

I wanted to respond to this and hope this isn't considered off topic.

FT you could prepare yourself as you do in these readings and then focus on this woman and ask her if she is in fact your guide.

I was always under the impression that when people "talk" to their guides there was an actual "conversation" going back and forth. LOL Guides communicate through all the senses. The more open you are to receiving messages...you will begin to notice them...whether you ask your guides a specific question or if your guides are trying to get your attention.

I thought this book had a lot of good information concerning guides so don't let the title scare you http://www.amazon.com/So-you-want-M...&sr=1-1&keywords=so+you+want+to+be+a+medium#_

There's also the Meet your Guides exercises in Spirituality. I notice alot of people will start out with exercise one and then lose interest but if you work through at least the first three exercises you will see/get a better feel for how guides communicate/how to communicate with them.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=154581
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=154865
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=155186

FenestraThought

Thank You DS! :)

I looked at the exorcises in the AT threads, and they seem very interesting. AND easy to do. I know I could incorporate them into my meditations. I like the idea of working slowly into the relationship. I'm very curious about what this partnership will yield ... ;).
I will also look into the book you posted when I get some money on my card. :D
Again, thank you for these wonderful Links!

I wanted to respond to this and hope this isn't considered off topic.

FT you could prepare yourself as you do in these readings and then focus on this woman and ask her if she is in fact your guide.

I was always under the impression that when people "talk" to their guides there was an actual "conversation" going back and forth. LOL Guides communicate through all the senses. The more open you are to receiving messages...you will begin to notice them...whether you ask your guides a specific question or if your guides are trying to get your attention.

I thought this book had a lot of good information concerning guides so don't let the title scare you http://www.amazon.com/So-you-want-M...&sr=1-1&keywords=so+you+want+to+be+a+medium#_

There's also the Meet your Guides exercises in Spirituality. I notice alot of people will start out with exercise one and then lose interest but if you work through at least the first three exercises you will see/get a better feel for how guides communicate/how to communicate with them.

http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=154581
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=154865
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=155186

krystalkitty

The first one the list of exercises is really what happens with my animal guides most that come are messenger guides and channeling helps bring them to me and those that have worked with... after they come forward it is usual to see them in various places from physical appearance and magazines, pictures, napkins etc.. but I am going to try the exercise with my new Guide T thanks for the links... x

EmpressArwen

Wow..just wow. I find this all so fascinating. I would love to get your opinion on what I might be able to do...I am definitely empathic. I can't remember who wrote above that they would meet someone and go home and cry for them...that is so me. One of my earliest memories of my abilities was when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old and could feel what an elderly man was feeling. I cried for 2 days because I could literally feel his loneliness and longing for his deceased wife. I never spoke to this man. I just knew it.

Also, I am great a manifesting things. I don't know why I don't utilize this more but at one point in my childhood, my mom sat me down and asked me not to think of anything bad happening to anyone because she noticed that when I wanted something badly enough, come hell or high water, it usually came. lol

When I was younger, I often talked to people who weren't there...not sure if these were my guides or spirits or what...as I grew I became more fearful of the unknown and this seemed to pass away. I'm not sure if I could now regain this ability or not.

Finally, when I read my cards I will get images in my brain...they just kind of pop up. They seem to really enrich my readings and I am always better when I fully utilize my pop-ups. lol I will also get feeling about something. I'm not sure why but almost everyone asks me to read for them about love...its like my specialty or something lol..when I'm reading I will literally feel what kind of connect the two subjects have (even if they aren't there with them) so I will "know" what kind of relationship they would have. If that makes any sense. I would love to do some kind of exchange but not sure what I can bring to this particular table...any thoughts.

thanks,

Arwen

FenestraThought

Welcome EmpressArwen :). Sorry I have been without reliable internet for a while, that is why it has taken some time to respond. Very interesting and Unique History :). You have a very open minded Mom btw ! :). Thank you for sharing your story

I'm curious, do you Always have "pop ups" when reading cards? and if so, do they come before or after you've read/looked at the cards?

We seem stuck in this thread, a lot of people connect their abilities with Tarot and those readings would be better suited for the Experimental Techniques room lol.

Are you able to get the "Pop Ups" without using Tarot ?

Again, I apologize for my absents from this thread.... I just lack the space and resources that I had when I started it. I will try to better !
Wow..just wow. I find this all so fascinating. I would love to get your opinion on what I might be able to do...I am definitely empathic. I can't remember who wrote above that they would meet someone and go home and cry for them...that is so me. One of my earliest memories of my abilities was when I was maybe 4 or 5 years old and could feel what an elderly man was feeling. I cried for 2 days because I could literally feel his loneliness and longing for his deceased wife. I never spoke to this man. I just knew it.

Also, I am great a manifesting things. I don't know why I don't utilize this more but at one point in my childhood, my mom sat me down and asked me not to think of anything bad happening to anyone because she noticed that when I wanted something badly enough, come hell or high water, it usually came. lol

When I was younger, I often talked to people who weren't there...not sure if these were my guides or spirits or what...as I grew I became more fearful of the unknown and this seemed to pass away. I'm not sure if I could now regain this ability or not.

Finally, when I read my cards I will get images in my brain...they just kind of pop up. They seem to really enrich my readings and I am always better when I fully utilize my pop-ups. lol I will also get feeling about something. I'm not sure why but almost everyone asks me to read for them about love...its like my specialty or something lol..when I'm reading I will literally feel what kind of connect the two subjects have (even if they aren't there with them) so I will "know" what kind of relationship they would have. If that makes any sense. I would love to do some kind of exchange but not sure what I can bring to this particular table...any thoughts.

thanks,

Arwen