Court Cards

lark

For anyone who might be interested Mary K. Geers new book Understanding the Tarot Court can be pre-ordered at Amazon. I've been looking forward to this one.

TemperanceAngel

Hi Lark,

I would love to hear your opinion on the book when you get it, I am contemplating it myself!

Thanks XTAX

lark

TemperanceAngel said:
Hi Lark,

I would love to hear your opinion on the book when you get it, I am contemplating it myself!

Thanks XTAX
Funny I was just checking on this book at Amazon when your post came in. I wanted to see if there was any release date yet. None yet. But I'll post back right here when I get it and let you know what I think. We need all the good books about Court Cards that we can get.

TemperanceAngel

lark said:
We need all the good books about Court Cards that we can get.

AGREED!!

XTAX

inanna_tarot

ohhh may 2004

hey,
ive been looking for a decent book on the court cards - amazon.co.uk says its available 31 May 2004.
This is the link http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0738702862/aeclectictaro-21/
I've heard good things about Mary Greer, so i think i'll wait till you guys give us some lovely and truthful feedback before i part with more pennies lol

Sezo
x

Summerdream

I will definately want this book when it becomes available. I love Mary Greer's style, so I'm sure she'll have a great book on the courts. Can't wait.

Momof3girls:)

Astraea

Thanks so much for the "heads-up," Lark -- I, too, have been eagerly awaiting this book. I hope that Rachel Pollack will do a book about court cards someday, too.

starsongs

Great!

looks like a book for my wish list. Was unaware another book on the court cards was in progress; appreciate the heads up too!

starsongs