Dream: On the Phone

Lioness79

Could someone please help me analyse this dream fo me ?

I am on the subway waiting to move to the next stop. I look thru the window and I hear a message about a burglary in a warehouse. I can see the warehouse to my left, it is dark out there and I see police tape surrounding the door. The owner has already moved its stuff and the warehouse is now closed.
On the left I see the name of another warehouse on the grey colored wall. The sun shines on this wall on the gray concrete wall with the name on it, starting with a 'D'.

In front of me I see a girl in a red skirt and white - purple blouse running her ass off to get on the subway. I wonder if she will make it in time but she suddenly stops and starts dancing. I see other dancers and I like what I hear and see. One of the dancers carries a radio. On my left I hear a lady saying that she things this dancing girl is overreacting.

I make a quick phone call on my mobile phone to a maintenance company for an appointment at my house, something has to be fixed in my home. (Something really has to be repaired in my house btw and I do have to make an appointment) I get a lady on the phone who confirms the appointment and also mentioned that she will send the plumber I already know to my home at half past 4. I'm relieved because of the created appointment and because she will send the same plumber. (who i like)

My phone rang immediately after I disconnected the phone. It turns out that the plumber is caling me to confirm the appointment and to give the message that I have to prepare the bathroom on his arrival and that I have to place a bottle of cleaning vinegar in the bathroom ... or something like that … He sounds formal on the phone. A little bit surprised but very pleased and happy I end this unexpected conversation and continue to watch the dance.

Because I was wondering what this dream has to say I draw 3 lenormand cards:
Key - Mice - Ring