Dream Divination 2013-001

krystalkitty

daniel dreams

This dream was short and sweet there were other mumbles of things but nothing which can remember as a whole now..

The only thing i remember was having a conversation with my guide.. he said that the numbers were from him and they had the messages and I know where to look..' We were just sat at a table a round one like they have in cafes tall legs and stools with a glass of water each.

This particular guide is aeron matthew ( angel matthew) and it may not be something which you believe in but have looked up the numbers for you and perhaps you will be able to relate to those messages..

6 - This is to keep balance between the material aspirations and your spiritual goals and not let one overtake the other. 6 also being a number of gratitude to help you appreciate what you have around you even if it is just the little things will help make you feel lighter. You have strong intellect and this will help you make the right decisions I suppose this could mean you need to use your head at times rather than your heart.. You are growing as a person and it is time to encourage that..

15- which relates a little to the above in that it is time for you to make life choices which are going to benefit and effect you in the long term. Independence and ridding yourself of thought patterns which have held you back in order to let in new patterns which are more positive.

and finally number 53 from yesterday night - learning to love yourself here in order to use the above and move forward. You will have a self confidence to be able to voice your goals and make the changes required of you to make them a reality.

I hope this was ok as although it wasnt part of the dream it was what the dream consisted of and perhaps of some help.. if it isnt appropriate I can remove these details..

krystalkitty

I think the car is a journey I am making perhaps, I am not sure about it being "ambition" now! maybe travelling to where I need to be, just spiritually perhaps

one interesting thing is that I do actually own a black cat! I really love them and don't see them as a negative thing at all. She is an old girl at 18 and her name is Fa"Millie"ar. she doesn't have a pentagram on her collar though. I am not sure it is her or the symbolism you talk about!

getting lost in London and getting the cat to it's owners, can see it as anxiety obstacles again. it wasn't as bad or as hard as you thought. similar theme to other dreams today.

the wedding dream is funny. I have never brought material but I went with my best friend to her wedding dress fittings. It would actually be 10 years ago this year! The really funny thing is she was being fitted for a bolero as part of it :D Some of the fabric for the Brides and Bridesmaids boleros was being used to make a hair scarf for my best friends sister who suffered at that time from trichotillomania. There was arguments about fabric and that the sister was letting it drag on the floor.

Both that and the cat are real things but also maybe its the symbolism that is important or maybe both parts of it are important. interesting about the symbolism of the cat. Perhaps I am starting to reclaim my life. The other thing is just in the last 6 months I am getting interested in my psychic and intuitive skills. It's something in 2013 I want to improve and learn more about it! I didn't really believe I even had them before about 2012! thanks for another great dream

Thanks for the feedback perhaps there were thoughts which you could relate to real things I have found with some of my readings there is not so much symbolism as much as there are 'real' mundane references.

It could be the cat was the reality the symbol was the pentagram on the collar.. as this was like the address.. the message you put on your cat when it gets lost...where to go when you are lost... pentagram.. spiritual

perhaps as the week goes on with further dreaming from everyone it might become clearer.

YDM42

I havent really read anyone elses at all for this week....no time.

Didnt think about the fact that anothers might impact on the way one dreams though.

Food for thought...
Some people are really good at emptying their minds -depends on the ritual, or process. I am not, so this was only intended for me. A note to myself, so that in the end or later I can understand which symbols or situations are repetitive.

danieljuk

So.... hello in there, danieljuk :)

I'm glad you loved the dream... I enjoyed dreaming it for you! :) Thanks for your feedback... That is interesting about old houses = change in outmoded behaviour patterns etc... I think you are right about the dream not being a nightmarish type... even though there were many issues where a degree of risk/worry was involved, it was still a happy dream with a good feeling about it.

For me, the symbols suggest:

*Wavering floor/roof etc... unstable foundations. Lack of sound footings or support... so, too, the lack of ladders as a way to safely climb up/down....
*Bats... family/community. It was interesting that the group huddled in safe times and split apart in times of danger or threat... perhaps something about going through with things flying solo... ? Bats are also known for their ability to 'see' without sight :)
*Two-storeyed building... multiple layers, going on simultaneously...
*Small child... Inner Child... Self... and the fact that the little child, although seemingly at risk, managed to land on her own feet, safely... through her own actions.
*Singing... especially with others, in harmony, always speaks to me of my Joy, as harmony brings joy and singing is my most immediate way of harmonising with others and in the world. Singing is my passion, so it also speaks to me of finding one's passion, as I firmly believe that if you work 'through' or 'with' your passion, you not only walk your talk and thus honour Self, but also bring joy not only to yourself but to others... :)
* E note... different musical notes are said to relate to different chakras in sound healing... I get the distinct impression that the E is important here. E relates to the solar plexus, which in turn relates to pancreas, adrenals and adrenal cortex. It aslo relates to your 'gut' feeling/intuitive self/Inner child... and I think again points to honouring Self. In my own experience, a completely out of whack adrenal system needed only for me to TRULY (walking, not just talking, my talk) honour Self in order for it to calm down, feeling nurtured :) I am wondering whether you might be being given the nod to take yourself to a sound-healer so that he/she might give you a 'tune-up', using the note chimes that so many people in new age festivals seem to have... otherwise, sing it yourself!!!!! Make it your chant... :)

Very best wishes to you, danieljuk... May all good things come to you :)

The Bat groups (they do live in very structured families) is great symbolism. YDM42 had a dream on night 2 about support systems and families. Bats and (inner) Child both ended up saving themselves. hmmm perhaps I need to be more independent which is true. Trying things out for myself!

I am not a great singer or musical. just learnt a little piano as a child and so its great that message came to you using your passion! I used to have alternative medicine with a lovely lady who sadly died. She was convinced about adrenal problems with me and gave many remedies and adrenal support. So that is interesting with that note! That is funny about note E and the inner child and intuition. I am trying to trust my intuition more!

I will research in that some more I think. Look into sound healers and also I have always wanted one of those Tibetan type bells for meditation. Perhaps I will look for a bell which is definitely note E! thanks I will look into those things and that chakra! dream makes a lot of sense!

celticnoodle

Well! finally a dream, however somewhat short and really more of a nightmare! It scared me and woke me up panting! :eek:

I dreamt that my husband and I were house hunting (we are not). and we went to see this one place that was a townhouse, but it was only attached to one other dwelling though. (I would think this is really a duplex), and the townhouse was about 3 stories tall.

We walked through it and the people who lived there were still there and had a lot of stuff going on and there were cats and dogs all over the place, and the rooms were a mess. They were not prepared for us at all, even though it was a scheduled visit. My husband fell in love with the place and wanted to buy it. I didn't. I kept telling him, we couldn't even see it for all their junk and the animals and people everywhere!

Then, hubby & I are in the car and I am driving, rather fast. I notice a cop car on the side of the road facing me and think "UH-oh!" I'm going to get a ticket now! I do immediately slow down to the speed limit, we drive by the car, and *whew* no one is in it. apparently he just parked his car (tho illegally) like that there. So, we continue on, and we're going up a mountain and the roads are getting smaller and smaller as we go round and round. I look at the hubby and say, "I can't drive on this, we've got to back up!" he convinces me to keep going and turn around at the top of the mountain, and so I hesitantly agree, but unfortunately, I go around the curve, which is barely big enough for one car to fit on, and we go over the side of the mountain, crashing all the way down. I remember looking at teh husband, grabbed his hand and said, "OH NO! I love you!" :p It scared me enough to wake me up! :eek:

I just began to read some more of the other dreams, and finished Linnies at post 123. I see that we have similar dreams! interesting. I will no go back to read the others. At first I was wondering about my dream for you, it was just such a frightful thing, but I see Linnies was similar too. wonder if anyone else was too?

danieljuk

Not going to add my own thoughts on this one.

DREAM: I was in this big building, not a school, but the situation felt like a school one and in one big room it was set up for "guys" to watch a movie and in this other one it was set up for the "girls" to watch one (I could see the big screen) only it had all these matresses spread out over the floor (not chairs) and I was kind of wearing a toga with nothing underneath it...not even a g string!

Didnt see any guys, but just knew it was for them...did see other girls.

I was a little alarmed as I was thinking what if something happens and they all see my, or I see anothers...you know what...or what if someone has an accident. :bugeyed: I spose you could say I wasnt completely comfortable being wrapped in a sheet that could unravel at anytime.

I then saw all these DOLPHIN designs on the wall. I was wondering if the teacher was going to do a room like that or something artistic in that way. But she didnt say anything and the images disappeared.

That is it.... :)

thanks for your dream DownUnderNZer!
I can't think what the separation of sexes would represent or the two different parties!
however from my own perspective I get on much better with the girls than the boys, I feel pressure with the guys to impress lol. Most of my friends are female and feel more comfortable. so having to be in a room full of the same sex would be my idea of hell, I like it all mixed up! :)

found on the internet about dream themes of having a "sleepover" (not sure if it exactly fits this) that it refers to a situation you refuse to accept or see. Also the need to let your guard down and be receptive.

That is interesting when added to your part of the dream about the embarrassing nearly losing your toga. I think that shows vulnerability and embarrassment. being "caught off guard". that also seems hellish to me! or maybe it symbolises the situation could unwrap at any moment literally.

Dolphin is the most interesting image!

"To see a dolphin in your dream symbolizes spiritual guidance, intellect, mental attributes and emotional trust. The dream is usually an inspirational one, encouraging you to utilize your mind to its capacity and move upward in life. Alternatively, it suggests that a line of communication has been established between the conscious and subconscious aspects of yourself. Dolphins represent your willingness and ability to explore and navigate through your emotions."

really applies to me! I am not sure how it fits all together but it seems to fit :)

danieljuk

First dream started off at my family home with a bunch of ladies who I went to collage with. In my bedroom and we were all over the house getting dressed. Lipstick, clothes etc where all over the place. My mother, came in and she was excited to see one of my friends, but she ran into another little girl in at the hall and exclaimed, "I really wanted to see you!" and I had to tell her that that wasn't Chantel because Chantel was taller than YOU-@ (My mom)-The little girl she said that to barely came to my mother's knees. But my mother thought it was Chantel, because the little girl had blond hair and blue eyes. Stereotype, and pointing towards my mothers judgements of people based on such things. So we all went through along process of getting dressed and getting ready.
This scene evolved into a series of rapidly presenting images, almost like tarot cards, and honestly I knew what each image meant, but I cant recall all of the images, they moved so fast. The first image was a still image of a waitress, holding a stack of plates, someone had taken a bite out of the stack of plates, this image I believe comes from the art deco fortune telling deck, where the other images came from I dont know. The second image was of a set of twins in stockings doing in a ballet pose, and the images moved faster and faster, like shuffling cards, each one presenting itself. I dont believe that all of the cards had meaning to you, because certain one or two paused and the others just presented themselves. Also this might have just been a transition in the dream letting me know that the next part of the dream had to do with future or predictions or your reading.
This evolved into a gym / church/ theater scene, in one part of the scene people were getting ready for a show, the others where up stairs getting ready for a ritual or church service, we walked out on the basketball court...you and I, and talked to one of the players briefly, one of the very tall players came to us, and we were instructed to take him to the jail. I knew this person he was a dear friend, so he agreed to pretended to be a prisoner, as we took him through heavy set of gray metal gym doors and outside down the concrete stairs to the holding cell, in the cell was my brother and some other men, and I explained to them that I trusted them, to just pretend they were being held prisoners.

There was also a book, sort of like the book you get when you attend a theater performance or directory and it had all the prisoners in it. We where outside a long time fraternizing with the supposedly prisoners when my Mom began calling out for the doctor...but it was test, to see who would lie and say they were the doctor. There were 3 or four women in red and white dresses crossing the street and walking around the complex and at least two of them answered and said they were the doctor.

I woke up with the knowing that part of the answer to your questions is to have a good support system, this is represented to me by my college colleagues, being at my parents home, I didn't get much support from my family, and less understanding, which is illustrated in my mother mistaking a young short girl for a woman who is almost 7 feet tall in real life, but she my mother only saw the blond hair and blues eyes and that is what she used to identify with my friend from college.

The next aspect of dream dealt with intimacy, so from that I can say that its also important for you to not only have a supportive environment but intimacy, someone you can be close to and share things with, and that will come from trust, which was in the prison scene, trusting even in those things you perceive as enemies to you, and knowing that they serve some function in your life, the roles they play in your life, which was illustrated in the directory of the prisoners. I want to say have trust, even if it is "fabricated trust" dont ask me why---that word kind of stood out, and its illustrated in the fabric of the dresses the ladies had on who lied about being the doctor my mother was calling out for. I believe that if you can conceive it, you and achieve it was the point here. SO its OK to fabricate those qualities you desire until you really acquire them.

oh goodness this is so true!
I have a fairly good support system (I don't always realise this though).
my family is really traditionally British and we don't like to talk about our feelings or problems with each other. My brother is actually worse at this than me, he once hid an entire hernia operation from my parents ;) only because he couldn't bring how to bring it up with them! a letter came from a Dr though and he got busted by my Mother hehe. The intimacy thing is so interesting, I always wish I had more people I could very deeply confide in. I do have people in my life like that but hope there is more of those people in my life! especially as they are like all female and one guy!

will have to have a think about fabricated trust. maybe its a way of trusting more people hmmm.

One interesting thing is that I researched the flicking card that was the waitress with the broken plates from the Art Deco Oracles on google. The card name is "anger". I am not an angry person at all and its the emotion I probably feel the least. But it can also stand for frustration too. the themes of intimacy, support and trust are very interesting! things I need to work on and work through!

danieljuk

I just wanted to mention that after I posted my dream, I scrolled through the other dreams and saw some similar dream symbols, like the building, getting ready for a show, fabric, getting dressed, and community type events, - having seen that I would like to mention that I had not read these dreams before I dreamed, I only read them today , for me that is important to note. Also after seeing that I have decided not to read the others dreams-until after, I know my mind....dont want to plant any seeds for my mind to try and analyze.

I havent really read anyone elses at all for this week....no time.

Didnt think about the fact that anothers might impact on the way one dreams though.

Food for thought...

it really amazes me and it happened with YDM42 as well, the reoccurring things that happened per night during the dream circle! one night we all had foggy / misty dreams!

dreams a lot about buildings, community, animals for me

its possible with the different time zones that someone could post before someone went to bed but that doesn't seem to be happening and most posters are avoiding reading the other dreams. just seems to be more amazing ;)

I think that the most dreamt about popular symbols for that week are the key messages for the person, will see

danieljuk

This dream was short and sweet there were other mumbles of things but nothing which can remember as a whole now..

The only thing i remember was having a conversation with my guide.. he said that the numbers were from him and they had the messages and I know where to look..' We were just sat at a table a round one like they have in cafes tall legs and stools with a glass of water each.

This particular guide is aeron matthew ( angel matthew) and it may not be something which you believe in but have looked up the numbers for you and perhaps you will be able to relate to those messages..

6 - This is to keep balance between the material aspirations and your spiritual goals and not let one overtake the other. 6 also being a number of gratitude to help you appreciate what you have around you even if it is just the little things will help make you feel lighter. You have strong intellect and this will help you make the right decisions I suppose this could mean you need to use your head at times rather than your heart.. You are growing as a person and it is time to encourage that..

15- which relates a little to the above in that it is time for you to make life choices which are going to benefit and effect you in the long term. Independence and ridding yourself of thought patterns which have held you back in order to let in new patterns which are more positive.

and finally number 53 from yesterday night - learning to love yourself here in order to use the above and move forward. You will have a self confidence to be able to voice your goals and make the changes required of you to make them a reality.

I hope this was ok as although it wasnt part of the dream it was what the dream consisted of and perhaps of some help.. if it isnt appropriate I can remove these details..

oh I love you explained what you think it meant! and your guide brought more info from the first dream! I will have to think about those numbers, they still don't seem to be part of my life, unless it is the meanings you posted that are important.

I searched google for "Angel Matthew 6 15" and found a passage from the bible on one of those free bible sites! the interesting thing is that name and numbers is exactly the Lord's Prayer - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6:6-15&version=NIV

I used to be quite a big Christian in my teens and the Lords Prayer is one of the few things I remember from it! I turned away from it. just found it interesting its the entire section of something that I used to say every week!

I have angel cards but such a beginner with angels but Angel Matthew seems to be a great one to ask for help and strength when you need it.

I do have a round table in my house which is glass. It's not really tall with tall stools like that cafe / coffee shop style. I did look around it today to see if I could see any numbers in the room. I think they might be the meanings you gave. they seem to fit as good advice :)

Thanks for the feedback perhaps there were thoughts which you could relate to real things I have found with some of my readings there is not so much symbolism as much as there are 'real' mundane references.

It could be the cat was the reality the symbol was the pentagram on the collar.. as this was like the address.. the message you put on your cat when it gets lost...where to go when you are lost... pentagram.. spiritual

perhaps as the week goes on with further dreaming from everyone it might become clearer.

interesting. Also I wonder if my cat is a guide somehow for me on earth. or the cat is just a symbol in the dream and not related to her! Cat in the last week has been a lot more attention seeking and wants more stroking :)

danieljuk

Well! finally a dream, however somewhat short and really more of a nightmare! It scared me and woke me up panting! :eek:

I dreamt that my husband and I were house hunting (we are not). and we went to see this one place that was a townhouse, but it was only attached to one other dwelling though. (I would think this is really a duplex), and the townhouse was about 3 stories tall.

We walked through it and the people who lived there were still there and had a lot of stuff going on and there were cats and dogs all over the place, and the rooms were a mess. They were not prepared for us at all, even though it was a scheduled visit. My husband fell in love with the place and wanted to buy it. I didn't. I kept telling him, we couldn't even see it for all their junk and the animals and people everywhere!

Then, hubby & I are in the car and I am driving, rather fast. I notice a cop car on the side of the road facing me and think "UH-oh!" I'm going to get a ticket now! I do immediately slow down to the speed limit, we drive by the car, and *whew* no one is in it. apparently he just parked his car (tho illegally) like that there. So, we continue on, and we're going up a mountain and the roads are getting smaller and smaller as we go round and round. I look at the hubby and say, "I can't drive on this, we've got to back up!" he convinces me to keep going and turn around at the top of the mountain, and so I hesitantly agree, but unfortunately, I go around the curve, which is barely big enough for one car to fit on, and we go over the side of the mountain, crashing all the way down. I remember looking at teh husband, grabbed his hand and said, "OH NO! I love you!" :p It scared me enough to wake me up! :eek:

I just began to read some more of the other dreams, and finished Linnies at post 123. I see that we have similar dreams! interesting. I will no go back to read the others. At first I was wondering about my dream for you, it was just such a frightful thing, but I see Linnies was similar too. wonder if anyone else was too?

glad you had a dream cn! it would be awful if I gave people nightmares! hope they get better for you!

another house / building dream! most dream interpretation places seem to agree that a house is the self or the soul. a messy house "it implies that an aspect of your own life is in chaos. You may be suffering from some emotional or psychological clutter. You need to release these feelings in order to regain control".

I am not as messy as in your dream where its really bad with the animals and mess! but I always live in clutter and find it hard to throw things away and clear old stuff out! I can see the point about releasing some of that emotion and psychological clutter!

the driving and car parts. I once read a book, I think its called "what if?" and it was by an American woman about how to overcome anxiety. She wrote under an assumed name. She told of a story in the book about she drove over the mountains form her house to her job and one day had really bad anxiety. She freaked out on her own in the car. It was this steep pass and lots of traffic and she thought what to do. She sort of decided to keep going straight ahead because there was no other way in the situation. I thought it was interesting, it is really similar. The lady got out of that situation safely but just kept going through whatever was happening

Metaphorically driving represents life's journey and your / my path in life. those problems during your dream whilst driving in the car might be obstacles and emotional issues. maybe also drive and ambition.

interesting house and car keeps coming up! thanks CN :)