Dream Divination 2013-001

Mellaenn

A Dream for danieljuk

No dreams on Sunday night but I did have one brief one last night.

I was at a celebration dinner with a number of other people. To my left was a young woman (in real life she is one of the highest producers in the department where I work but I’m thinking she was a symbol of a younger version of myself). Someone handed me a gift; a package that contains a number of colorful delightful objects inside. I don’t remember what they were; just that they were very pleasing. I’m wondering where this gift came from and then I realize it’s meant as a tribute to me and the younger woman.

Here are some thoughts on the symbology for a couple of the primary elements of the dream.

Dinner: Food in dreams can be thoughts or ideas and a banquet offers plenty of food for thought
Gift: Can represent the gifts you have in life, especially as this seemed a tribute; so this is a focus on your natural gifts and honoring them
Younger self: May be a sign to look at what you have done successfully in the past and take some clues from that as to where to go next.

For the record I like offering our ideas and impressions of some of the symbology.

DownUnderNZer

Dream 3

Not that I remember alot but the irony is I know this dream wasnt for you this time. I knew it when I was dreaming it! Knew it . So cant share this one Im afraid as the message was for me. :-( And as yet still havent thought about it....but cant believe I had such a lucid moment within a dream. Wow!!!

linnie

........So, we continue on, and we're going up a mountain and the roads are getting smaller and smaller as we go round and round. I look at the hubby and say, "I can't drive on this, we've got to back up!" he convinces me to keep going and turn around at the top of the mountain, and so I hesitantly agree, but unfortunately, I go around the curve, which is barely big enough for one car to fit on, and we go over the side of the mountain, crashing all the way down. I remember looking at teh husband, grabbed his hand and said, "OH NO! I love you!" :p It scared me enough to wake me up! :eek:

I just began to read some more of the other dreams, and finished Linnies at post 123. I see that we have similar dreams! interesting. I will no go back to read the others. At first I was wondering about my dream for you, it was just such a frightful thing, but I see Linnies was similar too. wonder if anyone else was too?
Mine wasn't that scary :):):)

linnie

The Bat groups (they do live in very structured families) is great symbolism. YDM42 had a dream on night 2 about support systems and families. Bats and (inner) Child both ended up saving themselves. hmmm perhaps I need to be more independent which is true. Trying things out for myself!

I am not a great singer or musical. just learnt a little piano as a child and so its great that message came to you using your passion! I used to have alternative medicine with a lovely lady who sadly died. She was convinced about adrenal problems with me and gave many remedies and adrenal support. So that is interesting with that note! That is funny about note E and the inner child and intuition. I am trying to trust my intuition more!

I will research in that some more I think. Look into sound healers and also I have always wanted one of those Tibetan type bells for meditation. Perhaps I will look for a bell which is definitely note E! thanks I will look into those things and that chakra! dream makes a lot of sense!
Yes... good... the E note felt very important, and the fact that you have already had adrenals pointed out is interesting... You don't have to be an awesome singer to tone your note, either... If you get yourself a pitch pipe or similar, or, yes, a tibetan bell in the key of E, you can pitch your voice against that and just sustain that note as long as possible, as a gentle "aaaaaahhh" sound, and you'll be tuning up your adrenals nicely... well, it certainly wouldn't do any harm!! :):):) I hope you find yourself your bell :)

krystalkitty

New dream

tonight I dreamed was looking for an outfit shopping (I hate shopping by the way if this makes any difference the opposite of therapy for me especially if I need something)' looked in one shop and nothing but kept seeing bags with a pink and grey checked dress.. I said to hubby if I can't find anything I will get this.. so still nothing we wander over to h and m am in the corner of the shop now holding a baby..random..all these teenaged start running crazy around the shop and I'm crouched in the corner holding the baby. my husband is shouting to watch out and get out and then they leave. calm again the I am wandering round and round in circles reluctant to go and ask for help.

eventually I go to the till there is a woman, she doesn't speak English..I try French but she gives me a look picks up the phone to call someone and then she said God you were bad..I knew it wasn't perfect but it wasn't that bad. the other man came out and I said look I am learning please let me try again French she said ok and this time she understood..after all that they had none left sold out.

I think it is being assertive about what you want as this will lead to greater independence..it would for give independence here. don't let others put you down stand up to them. I am not about the beginning I think the baby could be the inner spirit delicate part of me was guarding but you might have better thoughts on that.

krystalkitty

oh I love you explained what you think it meant! and your guide brought more info from the first dream! I will have to think about those numbers, they still don't seem to be part of my life, unless it is the meanings you posted that are important.

I searched google for "Angel Matthew 6 15" and found a passage from the bible on one of those free bible sites! the interesting thing is that name and numbers is exactly the Lord's Prayer - http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew+6:6-15&version=NIV

I used to be quite a big Christian in my teens and the Lords Prayer is one of the few things I remember from it! I turned away from it. just found it interesting its the entire section of something that I used to say every week!

I have angel cards but such a beginner with angels but Angel Matthew seems to be a great one to ask for help and strength when you need it.

I do have a round table in my house which is glass. It's not really tall with tall stools like that cafe / coffee shop style. I did look around it today to see if I could see any numbers in the room. I think they might be the meanings you gave. they seem to fit as good advice :)[\QUOTE]

wow the Lord's prayer that's pretty interesting I like the first line about not incessant rambling and just to the point..this seems like a pretty strong message sometimes we dither about things in life waffling and . not just saying what we mean...

fascinating so many messages can be gleaned from numbers and I believe from the second dream it is the messages and not numbers which are significant especially with your bible connection...it could be a reminder to have faith not so much in religion but in general just in your self, in your judgements etc

YDM42

Danieljuk Dream 1 night 3

Unfortunately I dont have any dream to report.... ):

celticnoodle

I did have a dream, but I cannot recall all of it. Once again, it had to do with my sister and I. we were together in this dream, and apparently, we worked for the same company. (we don't even live in the same state and I do not work outside my home). We were at some sort of a convention, and she and I both were on some sort of board that was running this convention.

I didn't want to be a part of it, but my sister kept insisting that I not drop out that it was important for my career, etc. etc. So, I begrudgingly kept quiet. At one point we were in this huge hall area, with lots of tables set up and people sitting at these tables and there were also foods on all the tables. Some woman came up to me and indicated that 'my job' was to give this speech that was all prepared for me (I had not been aware of this before she approached me) at the outside pavillion. She pointed to the outside, and as I peeked out the window I could see to get to this pavillion I was going to have to walk down a very steep grassy hill. I was not thrilled about this, as I was dressed up in nice office garb for a woman-a dress, and high heels. slight high heels--office appropriate. but, this was a superior to me in the work place, so I felt like I had to listen to her.

I began to walk down the steep hill, and I was tripping and such, do to my shoes, (should've taken them off, but I didn't). and I finally got to the pavillion, and promptly woke up! :D

now, in between the time where my sister was insisting that I remain a part of this office convention, I know there were more things dreamed about this, but I cannot really recall it. I just recall other people in our 'status role' were around and also discussing this together with my sister and I. I sort of get the feeling that I was not the only one who was disgruntled about being a part of this, but I am not really sure, as I don't recall it all. :eek:

danieljuk

No dreams on Sunday night but I did have one brief one last night.

I was at a celebration dinner with a number of other people. To my left was a young woman (in real life she is one of the highest producers in the department where I work but I’m thinking she was a symbol of a younger version of myself). Someone handed me a gift; a package that contains a number of colorful delightful objects inside. I don’t remember what they were; just that they were very pleasing. I’m wondering where this gift came from and then I realize it’s meant as a tribute to me and the younger woman.

Here are some thoughts on the symbology for a couple of the primary elements of the dream.

Dinner: Food in dreams can be thoughts or ideas and a banquet offers plenty of food for thought
Gift: Can represent the gifts you have in life, especially as this seemed a tribute; so this is a focus on your natural gifts and honoring them
Younger self: May be a sign to look at what you have done successfully in the past and take some clues from that as to where to go next.

For the record I like offering our ideas and impressions of some of the symbology.

thanks Mellaenn
will have a think about how I dealt with my question and obstacles in the past and what my natural gifts are! interesting one

I searched for the symbology for "celebration" and it said "achievement toward a higher level of growth.... freedom and emotional release.... anticipation of an upcoming turning point" will have to think about it some more and think about the tributes part

danieljuk

Not that I remember alot but the irony is I know this dream wasnt for you this time. I knew it when I was dreaming it! Knew it . So cant share this one Im afraid as the message was for me. :-( And as yet still havent thought about it....but cant believe I had such a lucid moment within a dream. Wow!!!

hehe well I am glad you had a wonderful lucid dream!

thanks for everyone who didn't dream but recorded it today!