Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

YDM42. My sincere condolences on the death of your friend! (((taxi driver))). We heard the news of this awful thing while in the airport, waiting to come home. My hubby and I were shocked by it then and still. Awful.

Glad you avoided the black eye, CN :) I've missed the last two night's dreaming for similar reasons... hubby being nearby and no space to write as soon as possible... and he's NOT an esoterica type, so i don't shove it in his face first thing in the morning or at the midnight hour :) So, I missed another this morning... it was there, and then it weren't :).

The Dream you mentioned re running everywhere, though, CN... It still doesn't make sense in terms of my now, but in terms of lucid Dreaming, or my earliest attempts of same, I had a Dream which was terrifying but which I asked myself to return to, night after night, for some conclusion... It was so vivid, but very upsetting... I wanted resolution.. It was literally decades ago, in my early 20s, and I dreamt that we all (Family, best buddies, extended friend circles, entire community etc) lived in a fenced city... it was a normal space, until one realised we were all fenced in... imprisoned, in truth. There was a death, and it was realised, with horror, that a vampire (!!!) had come amongst us, and killed one of our loved ones... Of course, there was both mourning and fear, which became hysteria when more and more people were found vampired.

We started noticing that more and more friends had become vampires themselves. After quite a few nights of reentering this Dream to continue, to update, as it were and keep tabs on what was going on, I was attacked by a vampire myself, and felt grief stricken that a) it had come to this and b) I must do something to myself before I, too, became the killer rather than the victim... I Dreamed that I had the choice of coming back as a vampire or simply dying, and so stopping the chain... I chose the latter, as all that mattered was gone anyway... (Not brave, just despairing, but I was able to end the Dreaming to my almost satisfaction :)). I'd forgotten that series of Dreams until just a day or two ago when I thought about those Dreams that have stuck with me for ever, and were so real... your Dream reminded me again of that, but not sure what the significance of it is at this point :)

wow! what a horrible dream--or a series of horrible dreams!

As I look at posting time, though, we had that conversation a handful of hours after you posted your comment... :)

Yes, BUT!!! REMEMBER!!! Downunder was sleeping when she had this dream and it may have been a premonition of what was to come. I think regardless of when she had this dream, it is pretty darn cool she dreamt this and you spoke of it with your family members too! :laugh: even though her dream was slightly different--for it to still be about babies and their sizes. pretty cool!

I have not been keeping up on others dreams but I hope to go back and read through them this weekend. We didn't get home till midnight last night--and at 1am off to bed. so no time yesterday. I did dream again last night, and all I can remember is my hubby was with me, Linnie. I feel like I sort of cheated you out of dreams, since I just cannot remember them! So sorry about that.

linnie

Yes, BUT!!! REMEMBER!!! Downunder was sleeping when she had this dream and it may have been a premonition of what was to come. I think regardless of when she had this dream, it is pretty darn cool she dreamt this and you spoke of it with your family members too! :laugh: even though her dream was slightly different--for it to still be about babies and their sizes. pretty cool!

I have not been keeping up on others dreams but I hope to go back and read through them this weekend. We didn't get home till midnight last night--and at 1am off to bed. so no time yesterday. I did dream again last night, and all I can remember is my hubby was with me, Linnie. I feel like I sort of cheated you out of dreams, since I just cannot remember them! So sorry about that.
Yes... I did think it was pretty cool and so definitely worthy of note at least that such similar baby talk was happening so closely in synch with one another... :)

You are not alone there, CN, as I have also been cheating myself out of dreams... not that I would really call it cheating me out of anything... :). I dream them, and feel their presence like the gentlest of breezes, but they sometimes evaporate before I can condense them into memory... pufffff... gone.... ethereal energies, Dreams :)

celticnoodle

Okay, well, it is Saturday night, and I'm going to post my DREAM TEAM QUESTION now, as tomorrow I will be gone for a part of the day and not able to get on the computer. I'm afraid I may forget when I get back home. so, my question is:

Q: I was recently offered an opportunity that could really help me in many ways, but I'm not sure that it is wise to take advantage of. So, I'm hoping your dreams can steer me in the right direction of this choice. Do I take advantage of it, or do I pass this one up?

Thanks! :D

YDM42

I dreamed-but it was an adult explicit dream-really caught me off guard-and i was shocked. I woke looking up meanings for such a dream since I have never before had one. After getting over the shock of it all---I realized it was symbolic of me really wanting this job I interviewed for. Yawn......

linnie

I dreamed-but it was an adult explicit dream-really caught me off guard-and i was shocked. I woke looking up meanings for such a dream since I have never before had one. After getting over the shock of it all---I realized it was symbolic of me really wanting this job I interviewed for. Yawn......
okayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :) Glad itwas yours :)

krystalkitty

Linnie Dream

Hi,

I havent been able to recall fully the dreams over the past few days but I did have one last night. It was me and I was just looking for something. I went into different houses and I am not sure what I was looking for but I knew I couldnt find it and that is how the dream went on me looking for this something..

For me the meaning seemed to be I was looking for an answer to something but the question-wasnt clear like I didnt really know what I was looking for ... to find our answers-paths- solutions sometimes we need to be clearer to ourselves what we are looking for as it might be underneath our noses.

KK

linnie

Hi,

I havent been able to recall fully the dreams over the past few days but I did have one last night. It was me and I was just looking for something. I went into different houses and I am not sure what I was looking for but I knew I couldnt find it and that is how the dream went on me looking for this something..

For me the meaning seemed to be I was looking for an answer to something but the question-wasnt clear like I didnt really know what I was looking for ... to find our answers-paths- solutions sometimes we need to be clearer to ourselves what we are looking for as it might be underneath our noses.

KK
Hello kk. Of course that is absolutely correct. Whenever I do remember to set a clear intention re anything, the result is much more in line with what I aspired to. In all of life, that really the best path, I just have to remind myself :) Thank you.

linnie

Just before you all swing over to Dreaming for CN, I'd just like to thank you all... I've received some good insights, and also a more disciplined approach to Dreaming has resulted from this exercise so far, and will only improve with further Dreaming :) Thank you all for your sharing :)

danieljuk

Sorry my dreaming has not been brilliant for you Linnie. At least I had one! Glad you had a good week :)

linnie

Sorry my dreaming has not been brilliant for you Linnie. At least I had one! Glad you had a good week :)

Thank you, Daniel. Your one Dream was lovely and, when put together with another, offered great insight. I FEEL like I am often just floating around in a hot air balloon, silently floating, but also unsure of where Spirit would have me go. What this Dream, and another, by Kk, made it clear was that a) it is fine to simply go with the flow, allowing Spirit to simply catch me with its breath and carry me on, but in order for me to learn anything, and complete my work, Spirit requests that I set my intentions clearly, so that Spirit may best direct me to the path of Serendipity. :) That rings very true for me. I believe that Spirit does bring us teachers, mentors and experiences for our growth, but if we can demonstrate laser-sharp focus, as a friend would say, we make Spirit's job of guiding us much simpler. :) And that was the only real insight I needed as a gentle reminder, so thank you all. (((((((hug))))))).