Dream Divination 2013-001

celticnoodle

No dreams yet my dear, but I'm am setting my intention and in my dream gear for you.

:) Thank you YDM42. no problem!

Did dream...just cant recall. :(

About tax auditing dream. Maybe you will be in a position to help the person offering you an opportunit out of a fix....works both ways...one helping and the other expanding whilst keeping everything tax friendly OR be careful, that no stone is left unturned, as it may be something that will catch up eventually and may not have been something to consider at the time.

My sister only interrogates....in real life....major fraud or tax evasions etc.
:( taxes.

thank goodness, my hubby takes care of them. the only headache I have when it comes to taxes is to get everything together for him--as I keep all our records. I have to pull the donation records together and everything else as well. But, I do dread tax time. Just hoping this year we don't have to pay. We rarely do-and if we do, not that much, as we try hard to keep on top of things and come out as close to even as possible. So, time will tell........

I've been 'investigated---randomly' twice--before I was married. Which really was funny because at the time, I got everything back, since I didn't make much money at all. They are suppose to pull some records randomly to check and if they do--you get a notice that they did so. I was pulled 2x in either a 2 or 3yr time span even though they say if you've been pulled once, that is it and you don't have to worry about it again. :laugh: it seems to happen to me with jury duty too. I'm constantly being called for jury duty--but always after we move from one state to another, so I can't take part. So far, it's happened to me, 3x out of 5 state moves.

krystalkitty

Hey

Dream one

This was a dream where I was scared but there was so much adrenaline it was exciting. I was in a clothes shop and then there was an annoucement and I knew I had to find a way to escape so I climbed up the air vents and escaped from the building.
Then I was outside and the place was being overrun with dinosaurs big dangerous ones for some reason I knew that I had to make it to the phone box and then it would help secure the area. So I had to run being chased by a big T rex and then I made it into the phone box after calling they seemed to disappear and then there was a forcefield which kept them out of the living areas as I could see a map.

I had a feeling this was indicating having to use initiative to have a successful result and being able to work under pressure.. time restraints perhaps as there was this need to have to done before a certain time...

I looked up dinosaur and found this :

o dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.

The fact that they were pushed back could show that even if issues arrive you will be able to deal with them..

then the payphone

To use a payphone in your dream represents a message or advice that comes with a price

could it be that some issues you need to pay for someone professional to help resolve before accepting all the terms and conditions imposed on you for this opportunitiy.

DREAM TWO

This was weird one.. I was waiting for some relatives to come and babysit and my uncle (mums side) gave me a pen to present as my aunt..( dads side) was complaining I couldnt expect someone to look after the kids with no payment.

It was a blue fountain pen... really beautiful and some special. It was all boxed like a gift.

There were a few interpretations on the pen.. creative expression.. writer.. This will be a valuable strength perhaps..

I love blue as it oozes positively it was royal blue as sometimes the shade can affect the meaning.
Not sure if there is any meaning to this..

KK :)

linnie

yes, we do too. I love going to B&Bs! camping however, is out for me. I do not camp anymore. The last time we went camping, we went backpacking into the Adirondacks with the kid who was at the time 8yrs. old to teach her how to use a compass. It was damp and cold and miserable. we had to tie our garbage and foods up in a tree to keep the bears from getting into it, and dig a hole to use the bathroom in and then bury. :p

at one time all that use to seem like so much fun to me. But, that time---well, it was quite rough. One night was it for me. I was so cold, we ended up leaving a day early. we tied our stuff that required refrigeration in a bag and to a rock that wouldn't move and kept it in the water that was near our camp. it froze! :bugeyed: so no cream for my tea that morning. I was DONE! we broke camp and went home.

Hubby still camps now and again and the daughter did too - but not anymore. and, I'll NEVER do it again. :p
Another dream-less night last night, I'm afraid, CN... I'll try tonight :) (Hee hee... I forgot taht when you lot go camping, you do it with the bears!!! We don't have the bear problem, and I've never camped over your way... we did camp in a National Park over here, though, where there were signs everywhere saying "Do not camp within 10 metres of the water's edge", but only offered designated camping areas that were sometimes short of 5 metres and seemingly always short of 10 metres from the waters edge!!! We did bush landscaping, picking up old radiator grills out of the bush to wrap around the camper like a barrier... those crocodiles are scary, too!!!! We never got eaten, though!! :)) Ah... Dreaming time... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

celticnoodle

Hey

Dream one

This was a dream where I was scared but there was so much adrenaline it was exciting. I was in a clothes shop and then there was an annoucement and I knew I had to find a way to escape so I climbed up the air vents and escaped from the building.
Then I was outside and the place was being overrun with dinosaurs big dangerous ones for some reason I knew that I had to make it to the phone box and then it would help secure the area. So I had to run being chased by a big T rex and then I made it into the phone box after calling they seemed to disappear and then there was a forcefield which kept them out of the living areas as I could see a map.

I had a feeling this was indicating having to use initiative to have a successful result and being able to work under pressure.. time restraints perhaps as there was this need to have to done before a certain time...
wow, what a terrifying dream, I think. however, I can agree with what you feel it means too and you may have something here. I'm going to talk to the woman today about this opportunity--a bit later today. I think it is somehting I need to grab now and not let too much time go by or it may be too late. As for working under pressure, I'm not sure there will really be pressure with it for this, but who knows!

I looked up dinosaur and found this :

o dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.

in my case, definitely I could see it as old issues coming back to haunt me, yes.

The fact that they were pushed back could show that even if issues arrive you will be able to deal with them..
yes, I suppose so.

then the payphone

To use a payphone in your dream represents a message or advice that comes with a price

could it be that some issues you need to pay for someone professional to help resolve before accepting all the terms and conditions imposed on you for this opportunitiy.

yes, this is the big thing. My opportunity was an offer to read for a club here in the area. however, in New York, you must have a business license to read tarot or do any type of divination, and I do not. To get such, takes years and a lot of money. Its not an over night thing. I worry about doing this w/o a license though many of my NY friends who are tarot readers tell me I shouldn't worry about it, they don't, etc. etc. but it IS unlawful, and so I do worry! It would be just my luck, that I'd get found out and prosecuted for it. :rolleyes:

DREAM TWO

This was weird one.. I was waiting for some relatives to come and babysit and my uncle (mums side) gave me a pen to present as my aunt..( dads side) was complaining I couldnt expect someone to look after the kids with no payment.

It was a blue fountain pen... really beautiful and some special. It was all boxed like a gift.

There were a few interpretations on the pen.. creative expression.. writer.. This will be a valuable strength perhaps..

I love blue as it oozes positively it was royal blue as sometimes the shade can affect the meaning.
Not sure if there is any meaning to this..

KK :)
now this is odd. not sure what it could mean in reference to my question, tbh, but I did look up 'pen' since it is so prominent in the dream-

Pen
To see a pen in your dream signifies self-expression and communication. Consider also the phrase of how the pen is mightier than the sword.

Well, it does make a lot of sense to me now--as this would be very important to read tarot.

also:

Babysit
To dream that you are babysitting suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself.

To see or call for a babysitter in your dream indicates that you need to acknowledge and work on your inner child.

and yes, this also makes sense to me.

Gift
To dream that you receive a gift indicates that you are being rewarded and recognized for your generosity and giving nature. You are held in high esteem by those around you.

Present
To see a present in your dream, may be a pun on being "present" and here. Or perhaps you need to live for the moment and not dwell in the past.

so two things meaning the same thing, but not in a dream. But, I do agree with what these both say too.

I couldn't find what royal blue meant in the dream site but blue-

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

however, I have another site I go to regarding the significance of colors--and royal blue is:

Blue Energy
Blue gives a feeling of distance. Artists use it to to show perspective. This is a good way to understand the energy of the color blue - it allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication.

so, perhaps I should work on bringing blue energy into my life with this.

thanks KK! :)

celticnoodle

Another dream-less night last night, I'm afraid, CN... I'll try tonight :) (Hee hee... I forgot taht when you lot go camping, you do it with the bears!!! We don't have the bear problem, and I've never camped over your way... we did camp in a National Park over here, though, where there were signs everywhere saying "Do not camp within 10 metres of the water's edge", but only offered designated camping areas that were sometimes short of 5 metres and seemingly always short of 10 metres from the waters edge!!! We did bush landscaping, picking up old radiator grills out of the bush to wrap around the camper like a barrier... those crocodiles are scary, too!!!! We never got eaten, though!! :)) Ah... Dreaming time... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

okay, no problem, Linnie. :)

crocs! :bugeyed: lol, they would scare me more then the bears! :p I remember visiting friends of my parents in the Louisianna bayou. All the homes were built up on stilts, which as kids we thought funny. Come to find out - it was due to all the alligators in the area. And, when we were going out to play (with their kids) in the yard, we were 'reminded' to stomp on the steps so the snakes and alligators would not come after us. :eek:

I couldn't WAIT to go back to the hotel--OFF the bayou! :p

krystalkitty

wow, what a terrifying dream, I think. however, I can agree with what you feel it means too and you may have something here. I'm going to talk to the woman today about this opportunity--a bit later today. I think it is somehting I need to grab now and not let too much time go by or it may be too late. As for working under pressure, I'm not sure there will really be pressure with it for this, but who knows!

in my case, definitely I could see it as old issues coming back to haunt me, yes.

yes, I suppose so.

yes, this is the big thing. My opportunity was an offer to read for a club here in the area. however, in New York, you must have a business license to read tarot or do any type of divination, and I do not. To get such, takes years and a lot of money. Its not an over night thing. I worry about doing this w/o a license though many of my NY friends who are tarot readers tell me I shouldn't worry about it, they don't, etc. etc. but it IS unlawful, and so I do worry! It would be just my luck, that I'd get found out and prosecuted for it. :rolleyes:

now this is odd. not sure what it could mean in reference to my question, tbh, but I did look up 'pen' since it is so prominent in the dream-

Pen
To see a pen in your dream signifies self-expression and communication. Consider also the phrase of how the pen is mightier than the sword.

Well, it does make a lot of sense to me now--as this would be very important to read tarot.

also:

Babysit
To dream that you are babysitting suggests that you need to care for the child within yourself.

To see or call for a babysitter in your dream indicates that you need to acknowledge and work on your inner child.

and yes, this also makes sense to me.

Gift
To dream that you receive a gift indicates that you are being rewarded and recognized for your generosity and giving nature. You are held in high esteem by those around you.

Present
To see a present in your dream, may be a pun on being "present" and here. Or perhaps you need to live for the moment and not dwell in the past.

so two things meaning the same thing, but not in a dream. But, I do agree with what these both say too.

I couldn't find what royal blue meant in the dream site but blue-

Blue
Blue represents truth, wisdom, heaven, eternity, devotion, tranquility, loyalty and openness. Perhaps you are expressing a desire to get away. The presence of this color in your dream, may symbolize your spiritual guide and your optimism of the future. You have clarity of mind. Alternatively, the color blue may also be a metaphor for "being blue" and feeling sad.

however, I have another site I go to regarding the significance of colors--and royal blue is:

Blue Energy
Blue gives a feeling of distance. Artists use it to to show perspective. This is a good way to understand the energy of the color blue - it allows us to look beyond and increase our perspective outward. It contains a cool vibration that is helpful to communication.

so, perhaps I should work on bringing blue energy into my life with this.

thanks KK! :)

Thanks for the feedback on the dream it is interesting to see your own reflections on the symbols in the dream and how they reflect to you...

Perhaps the gift of the pen was a gift for you as such being able to read if one thing but suggesting your talents-gift at being able to rely to others. The blue energy from your description seems to emphasize communication and blue- positive.. when I see it on the fae cards it usually involves making moves to receive positive changes..

Looking forward to tonight hoping less action as those dreams leave me feeling tired again as I feel as though I have actually been running around.. ;) xx

YDM42

Q: I was recently offered an opportunity that could really help me in many ways, but I'm not sure that it is wise to take advantage of. So, I'm hoping your dreams can steer me in the right direction of this choice. Do I take advantage of it, or do I pass this one up?

Thanks! :D

Hi CN, I had a dream! I dreamed that my daughter was pregnant, and it caught me by surprise, we where all home visiting the family when right in the middle of this family gathering and get together she went to the hospital and had the baby. It was almost as if it was all done without my knowledge. I kept having the feeling that I wasn't ready to be a grandmother, but at the same time embracing the opportunity. I was a bit put off by several things. Mostly the legalities, and who showed up in my dreams to help me work through all that except the infamous judge joe brown. He was in plain clothes, and was playing different roles in the dream. Once he was a store clerk, helping me pick out cigarettes, I finally wanted the new smokeless vapor cigarette. Then the attention went back on my daughter and her baby, she seemed to be ignoring my advice, but I was persistent. I was upset because the baby was tattoo already! I also didnt believe that she was being honest about who the babies father was and even though she was ready to go through the court process, I wanted to tell her that the test would prove this guy wasn't the father. The crazy thing is that the child's father was the Judge Joe Brown's Son! I knew this but no one else did. Not even the judge. We ended up in the court house, and really had to break into the court house and find our way to where we were suppose to be- because the court house was closed. A very complicated situation, and I was also upset because for nine months this was hidden from me. Every time I started to calculate it came back to being the Judges' son.

I'll let you have a go at it and then tell you what I think it means.

DownUnderNZer

I know I dreamt only I was disturbed by noisy sister, so out the window it went as well as further sleep. Few more nights yet.....:)

celticnoodle

Hi CN, I had a dream! I dreamed that my daughter was pregnant, and it caught me by surprise, we where all home visiting the family when right in the middle of this family gathering and get together she went to the hospital and had the baby. It was almost as if it was all done without my knowledge. I kept having the feeling that I wasn't ready to be a grandmother, but at the same time embracing the opportunity. I was a bit put off by several things. Mostly the legalities, and who showed up in my dreams to help me work through all that except the infamous judge joe brown.
:laugh: very funny!
He was in plain clothes, and was playing different roles in the dream. Once he was a store clerk, helping me pick out cigarettes, I finally wanted the new smokeless vapor cigarette. Then the attention went back on my daughter and her baby, she seemed to be ignoring my advice, but I was persistent. I was upset because the baby was tattoo already!

OMG, this is funny too, because my sil has what is referred to as two sleeves of tattoos. he has both arms from shoulder to wrist tattooed. When our daughter was pregnant w/baby #1 a friends little girl asked my daughter if the baby would have tattooed arms too, like her daddy. :p So, this reminded me of that. lol.

I also didnt believe that she was being honest about who the babies father was and even though she was ready to go through the court process, I wanted to tell her that the test would prove this guy wasn't the father. The crazy thing is that the child's father was the Judge Joe Brown's Son! I knew this but no one else did. Not even the judge. We ended up in the court house, and really had to break into the court house and find our way to where we were suppose to be- because the court house was closed. A very complicated situation, and I was also upset because for nine months this was hidden from me. Every time I started to calculate it came back to being the Judges' son.

I'll let you have a go at it and then tell you what I think it means.
OMG! what a crazy dream THAT was. Well, I just hope this is not suggesting that I'm going to need to go through anything in the courts! and especially before Judge Joe Brown! lol! :D I will look this up tomorrow, but had to comment on this tonight before bed. thank you for this, it did give me a good chuckle through out. :p

celticnoodle

I know I dreamt only I was disturbed by noisy sister, so out the window it went as well as further sleep. Few more nights yet.....:)

Well, I had a few noisy sisters, as a child. Is it any wonder I moved hundreds of miles away? ;)

:p

thnx DownUnderNzer