Dream Divination 2013-001

linnie

Only a snippet for you, CN :)

I literally had cleansed a quite large (8" tall by about 3-4 across) piece of black obsidian a few days ago. Left it out in the sun and rain to clear away accumulated dross and bring its sparkle back. I do that with many crystals, but for some reason, days later, that crystal became the focus of this short Dream memory...... I was out somehwere, non-specific, and there were other people milling around. All at once someone pointed to a crystal very similar to my existing one, but it was very much larger. People began grabbing at it, staking their claim, and I panicked, thinking my crystal would be stolen from me. I was quite upset about that, thinking about how it had been part of the household for many years (it has!!! :)), and wondered how I could make them understand that it belonged to us... A little while later, though, I rethought things...

Yes, it was almost identical to a crystal which had shared its energy with me for many years, but in truth, upon more rational, objective examination, it became clear that it wasn't that very crystal, but a bigger, more splendid, version of same... Once that realisation struck me, I released all desire for that other, more in demand and more glamorous crystal. I sought out my own old faithful, acknowledged it for its strengths, and happily left the others to resolve their clamouring after the other. End of Dream. :)

krystalkitty

Can only remember a little from last night

I was at the beach with a random couple, a female and my husband.. we were having a sort of picnic and discussing a wedding we would be going to. Then I decided I was going to head into the sea ( we were at the beach) and ended up surfing the wave back in.. the man of the couple was impressed and he decided to do the same but better...

thats the end of what I can remember..

I think the discussion of the wedding could be related to your discussion of the reading job as wedding for me is usually indicative of some type of long term commitment.. or I suppose if you look the the lovers card in tarot with the wedding image it is indicative of choices to be made..

I found this for surfing as wasnt sure

Surfing
To dream that you are surfing parallels the ups and downs of some emotional situation or relationship. You may feel overwhelmed. One minute you can be in control of your emotions and the next minute you are not. Alternatively, the dream means that you are going with the flow

I know the state of the sea in a dream can reflect your state of emotions and the wave wasnt a big one so I would say it felt pretty calm it was just a small rolling one ideal for a beginner

KK :)

danieljuk

had a second dream for you CN!
it involves animals :)

I dreamt I was walking in a park, it was actually my local park near my house with this guy. I seemed to know this guy in the park but in real life I had no idea who he was! We were walking on grassy hills and we saw a huge hornet flying around. This is a bit strange because in the UK I don't think we really have them. It was the biggest wasp like creature I have ever seen. There was just one. I was scared by it and just thought leave it alone!

The guy I was with started to really irritate me. He really wanted to catch this huge insect because he felt it could make him famous or for some silly reason like that. It was very big and abnormal for a wasp like insect! i think he was trying to catch it with a glass jar. I was behind him and wasn't having a part in it. Somehow he caught it and the large hornet / wasp insect turned into a black cat! it was furry and was levitating in the air! I stroked it and it was so friendly! Maybe a little like the Chesire Cat in Wonderland! It didn't talk though.

I have a black cat and it was a lot like mine. My cat has renal failure that I wrote on other threads before. She is an old girl nearly 19! I am not sure if it is related to my black cat because obv I am thinking about my "Millie" a lot at the moment (although she is doing really great currently).

I woke up at that point but before I woke up I was thinking how to write out the dream on here! I saw I was writing I have a dream for you celticnoodle! when I was imagining writing it out I wrote that the guy I was in the park with was called "celticbenefit". I wondered if that was a real username here and searched and there is no user called that! but I don't know if any of this symbolism means anything to you!

searching the insects/ animals on our fave dream reference site...

To see a hornet in your dream symbolizes troubles and danger ahead for you. You may be letting your anger and temper get the best of you

To see a wasp in you dream signifies evil, anger and negative feelings

To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition

in my own thoughts I see the insect part of the dream as a negative creature. But the black cat as a positive thing. I wonder if it's meaning is turning a negative into a positive. No one was in danger by the insect and no one got stung! Maybe another meaning is that I wanted to leave that insect alone, let it live and fly around. But the irritating guy wanted to take action for it (for his own means).

hope you can take something from it :)

Mellaenn

Hello, there, I'm sorry I haven't been around, we've had a long week with incredible hours. I did have a dream for you several nights ago, CN, just not even any time to post it, but I will come back later tonight or tomorrow night.

celticnoodle

Perhaps the gift of the pen was a gift for you as such being able to read if one thing but suggesting your talents-gift at being able to rely to others. The blue energy from your description seems to emphasize communication and blue- positive.. when I see it on the fae cards it usually involves making moves to receive positive changes..

Looking forward to tonight hoping less action as those dreams leave me feeling tired again as I feel as though I have actually been running around.. ;) xx
You know, I also wanted to mention that the pen may also be pointing to the fact that a few people tell me I should write a book about my experiences. I also have someone who is wanting to write a book and ask me for ideas/help with it--as far as my psychic and mediumistic skills go--but none of these ideas have really taken off yet. It was not related to my question, but I wonder if your dream and this pen may be speaking of that?

celticnoodle

Only a snippet for you, CN :)

I literally had cleansed a quite large (8" tall by about 3-4 across) piece of black obsidian a few days ago. Left it out in the sun and rain to clear away accumulated dross and bring its sparkle back. I do that with many crystals, but for some reason, days later, that crystal became the focus of this short Dream memory...... I was out somehwere, non-specific, and there were other people milling around. All at once someone pointed to a crystal very similar to my existing one, but it was very much larger. People began grabbing at it, staking their claim, and I panicked, thinking my crystal would be stolen from me. I was quite upset about that, thinking about how it had been part of the household for many years (it has!!! :)), and wondered how I could make them understand that it belonged to us... A little while later, though, I rethought things...

Yes, it was almost identical to a crystal which had shared its energy with me for many years, but in truth, upon more rational, objective examination, it became clear that it wasn't that very crystal, but a bigger, more splendid, version of same... Once that realisation struck me, I released all desire for that other, more in demand and more glamorous crystal. I sought out my own old faithful, acknowledged it for its strengths, and happily left the others to resolve their clamouring after the other. End of Dream. :)

sounds like a powerful dream really, Linnie. I love the black obsidian crystals. I have a few, small pieces. I do know that they are a healing stone too and is known as the stone of truth, (which I did forget about for awhile till I looked it up again). I had purchased it to use as a grounding stone, as it is great for this, but this crystal actually has many beautiful and mysterious sides to it. I'd love to one day find a black obsidian crystal ball that I could afford. It is also great for cleansing homes--as I was once told to keep some in every room of my house--but I've yet to accumulate that many to do so.

I wonder if this dream of yours is telling me to appreciate what I have and to not chase after bigger and seemingly better things? Though, I'm yet to determine how to fit this in with my question.

Also, btw, really cool that you have one that has been with you for so long. I honestly never do anything to "cleanse" my stones anymore, because I generally keep them all close to a piece of clear quartz that I have--which is suppose to be a good crystal cleanser.

thank you, Linnie.

celticnoodle

Hi CN, I had a dream! I dreamed that my daughter was pregnant, and it caught me by surprise, we where all home visiting the family when right in the middle of this family gathering and get together she went to the hospital and had the baby. It was almost as if it was all done without my knowledge. I kept having the feeling that I wasn't ready to be a grandmother, but at the same time embracing the opportunity. I was a bit put off by several things. Mostly the legalities, and who showed up in my dreams to help me work through all that except the infamous judge joe brown. He was in plain clothes, and was playing different roles in the dream. Once he was a store clerk, helping me pick out cigarettes, I finally wanted the new smokeless vapor cigarette. Then the attention went back on my daughter and her baby, she seemed to be ignoring my advice, but I was persistent. I was upset because the baby was tattoo already! I also didnt believe that she was being honest about who the babies father was and even though she was ready to go through the court process, I wanted to tell her that the test would prove this guy wasn't the father. The crazy thing is that the child's father was the Judge Joe Brown's Son! I knew this but no one else did. Not even the judge. We ended up in the court house, and really had to break into the court house and find our way to where we were suppose to be- because the court house was closed. A very complicated situation, and I was also upset because for nine months this was hidden from me. Every time I started to calculate it came back to being the Judges' son.

I'll let you have a go at it and then tell you what I think it means.

Okay, well, I decided to look much of this up in the dream site I frequent. now, I already know that a pregnancy points to a beginning of things--which makes perfect sense, though it did say on this site this:

To dream that someone else is pregnant indicates that you are experiencing a closer connection to this person.

I think it must have to do with the development of a new thing though. However, what really concerns me is the court thingy. because this is my whole reason of holding back from this opportunity in the first place. I'm terrified of being arrested and charged with breaking the law, since I do not have a business license for this.

Courthouse
To see a courthouse in your dream indicates that you are being judged.

yes, exactly the above!

Court
To dream that you are in court standing up for charges against you signifies your struggle with issues of fear and guilt. A situation or circumstance in your life is giving you much distress and worry. You feel that you are being judged in some way and need to defend yourself.

It doesn't indicate anything about if you are in court suing another - but this is still true in my case/question--I am worried about it and afraid I'll have to defend myself.

thnx again, YDM42

celticnoodle

Can only remember a little from last night

I was at the beach with a random couple, a female and my husband.. we were having a sort of picnic and discussing a wedding we would be going to. Then I decided I was going to head into the sea ( we were at the beach) and ended up surfing the wave back in.. the man of the couple was impressed and he decided to do the same but better...

thats the end of what I can remember..
:p

well, I had to look it all up--

Beach
To see the beach in your dream symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are relaxing on a beach signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.

so, this seems to be pretty accurate as to my state of mind in this question. however, it also appears that I really have nothing to worry about I guess. YEA!

Sea
To see the sea in your dream represents your subconscious and the transition between your subconscious and conscious. As with all water symbols, it also represents your emotions. The dream may also be a pun on your understanding and perception of a situation. "I see" or perhaps there is something you need to "see" more clearly. Alternatively, the dream indicates a need to reassure yourself or to offer reassurance to someone.�It brings about hope, a new perspective and a positive outlook on life no matter how difficult your current problems may be.

well, this seems to support above, doesn't it? seems I have nothing to really worry about.

I think the discussion of the wedding could be related to your discussion of the reading job as wedding for me is usually indicative of some type of long term commitment.. or I suppose if you look the the lovers card in tarot with the wedding image it is indicative of choices to be made..

yes, I agree with both ideas. thank you. :)

I found this for surfing as wasnt sure

Surfing
To dream that you are surfing parallels the ups and downs of some emotional situation or relationship. You may feel overwhelmed. One minute you can be in control of your emotions and the next minute you are not. Alternatively, the dream means that you are going with the flow

I know the state of the sea in a dream can reflect your state of emotions and the wave wasnt a big one so I would say it felt pretty calm it was just a small rolling one ideal for a beginner

KK :)
well this is very accurate too. the ups and downs is me wanting to pursue my business by advertising more locally and taking advantage of the shops here in the area. I so want to do this and have already a few shops interested. I am somewhat overwhelmed by it all because just as I begin to feel confident that my NY friends who divine are correct, that I have nothing to worry about--I begin to worry. :p I'm such a worry wart about this stuff! lol! so the surfing is so right on!

thank you so much, KK.

celticnoodle

had a second dream for you CN!
it involves animals :)

I dreamt I was walking in a park, it was actually my local park near my house with this guy. I seemed to know this guy in the park but in real life I had no idea who he was! We were walking on grassy hills and we saw a huge hornet flying around. This is a bit strange because in the UK I don't think we really have them. It was the biggest wasp like creature I have ever seen. There was just one. I was scared by it and just thought leave it alone!

The guy I was with started to really irritate me. He really wanted to catch this huge insect because he felt it could make him famous or for some silly reason like that. It was very big and abnormal for a wasp like insect! i think he was trying to catch it with a glass jar. I was behind him and wasn't having a part in it. Somehow he caught it and the large hornet / wasp insect turned into a black cat! it was furry and was levitating in the air! I stroked it and it was so friendly! Maybe a little like the Chesire Cat in Wonderland! It didn't talk though.

whoa! what a crazy dream. what DID you drink last night, Daniel? :p
okay, looking it up:

Park
To dream that you are at a park represents a temporary escape from reality. It indicates renewal, meditation, and spirituality. You may be undergoing a readjustment period after experiencing some serious personal conflict or an end to a passionate affair.

so, this is good and right on, yes.

Wasp
To see a wasp in you dream signifies evil, anger and negative feelings. Alternatively, the wasp represents someone who is a WASP or White Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Perhaps you are dealing with some aspects of society or politics.

okay, this could be about my 'negative feelings' and it is somewhat political what I'm dealig with as well as aspects of society.

To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition. You may erroneously associate the black cat with evil, destruction, and bad luck. In particular, if the black cat is biting, clawing or attacking you, then the dream means that you must acknowledge what your intuition is trying to tell you. You can no longer ignore it. Do not be afraid to face the situation. If you see a white cat, then it denotes difficult times.

:p well! OMG, this couldn't be any better for my question, now could it? :D I have already decided to face the situation, and c. the manager yesterday, left a message on her phone to call me back and discuss this opportunity. So, we'll see what happens now. :)

I have a black cat and it was a lot like mine. My cat has renal failure that I wrote on other threads before. She is an old girl nearly 19! I am not sure if it is related to my black cat because obv I am thinking about my "Millie" a lot at the moment (although she is doing really great currently).
Oh yes, I remember your other threads about her. 19 is quite an old kitty, as you do know. I'm so glad to hear she is doing well. :)

I woke up at that point but before I woke up I was thinking how to write out the dream on here! I saw I was writing I have a dream for you celticnoodle! when I was imagining writing it out I wrote that the guy I was in the park with was called "celticbenefit". I wondered if that was a real username here and searched and there is no user called that! but I don't know if any of this symbolism means anything to you!

well, this is really cool, DanielJuk! because this club uses most of the monies they collect towards benefits for the community! I take this as a great sign too then. :thumbsup:

searching the insects/ animals on our fave dream reference site...

To see a hornet in your dream symbolizes troubles and danger ahead for you. You may be letting your anger and temper get the best of you

To see a wasp in you dream signifies evil, anger and negative feelings

To see a black cat in your dream indicates that you are experiencing some fear in using your psychic abilities and believing in your intuition

in my own thoughts I see the insect part of the dream as a negative creature. But the black cat as a positive thing. I wonder if it's meaning is turning a negative into a positive. No one was in danger by the insect and no one got stung! Maybe another meaning is that I wanted to leave that insect alone, let it live and fly around. But the irritating guy wanted to take action for it (for his own means).

hope you can take something from it :)
I should've read through the whole post before responding, :laugh: oh well no matter. thank you for looking it up for me too. I too, do see it as turning a negative (my worries) into a positive thing-and that I have nothing to worry about, as my colleagues have said. It is a law I wish would be abolished however! Perhaps your friend who wanted to take action is also suggesting I take some action to possibly get this law changed--but that is another battle best saved for another day. :D

Thank you, Daniel! :)

celticnoodle

Hello, there, I'm sorry I haven't been around, we've had a long week with incredible hours. I did have a dream for you several nights ago, CN, just not even any time to post it, but I will come back later tonight or tomorrow night.

that is fine Mellaenn, thank you! :D