Dream Divination 2013-001

DownUnderNZer

I believe this dream is helpful- the car represents the body or life journey, you being in the back not in the drivers seat was certainly witnesssing my life. I do have a problem in real life with rushing through things, and not completeing stuff, as well as over whelming myself. As a far as the currency is concerned I have had several readers over the years tell me that I would come into an inhertance- shurg, this could mean old money. Also the money could mean personal power, and wasting my time and energy on those who find it easy to take. As well the notes on the floor and seats could represent my long standing issues with my own self worth, and some people might see that and take advantage of me. So how does this answer my question- I think I need focus and follow through, organization, as well as re-evaluating my worth in some ways. I dunno, what do you think?

Been thinking about it off and on today...will do my take on it when I am home. Not too difeent to your thoughts in some ways too. eg Trying to do things, but disorganised perhaps or trying to do much.

Be back later....

YDM42

Your reading was really good, let me tell you why.

1. You had the presence of mind to be concerned about what time I went to sleep.
As I laid down to go to sleep I realized who you dreamed about...My boss, who later became my best friend was in her late 30's she drove a blue volvo. She was very disorganized and rushed through life. She past away two years ago and this hurt me deeply- to the point I couldnt go on. I was devastated by her death, I was sad that she had not found true love, even though she was a professional a doctor and accomplished....I was also sad because we never got to do the things we were planning on doing, she would initiate them and the time was never right for me, when she passes I was sad. I also thought to myself that she had rushed through life because she knew she didn't have forever here.

Why would u dream about her?

Been thinking about it off and on today...will do my take on it when I am home. Not too difeent to your thoughts in some ways too. eg Trying to do things, but disorganised perhaps or trying to do much.

Be back later....

DownUnderNZer

Not sure why the connection, but long ago my old boss had a blue volvo too.

The old money is really interesting that is for sure, being in a hurry, not organised etc.
Plus the moment of temptation and I knew I could get away with doing it as she would never have known with being so distracted plus the money being over the place in different areas of the car.

But I didnt do it as it just seemed "too easy" to do and not the "right thing" to do.

So, maybe this about you finding what is the right thing to do for yourself, but to maybe be a bit more focused about it and know what you have and dont have to work with while you are finding that direction or path etc etc etc.

Your reading was really good, let me tell you why.

1. You had the presence of mind to be concerned about what time I went to sleep.
As I laid down to go to sleep I realized who you dreamed about...My boss, who later became my best friend was in her late 30's she drove a blue volvo. She was very disorganized and rushed through life. She past away two years ago and this hurt me deeply- to the point I couldnt go on. I was devastated by her death, I was sad that she had not found true love, even though she was a professional a doctor and accomplished....I was also sad because we never got to do the things we were planning on doing, she would initiate them and the time was never right for me, when she passes I was sad. I also thought to myself that she had rushed through life because she knew she didn't have forever here.

Why would u dream about her?

celticnoodle

okay, YDM42, I have dreamt for you last night. I was up early this morning to take the hubby to the airport and only recently returned, and plan to go back to bed for a few more hours, so, I may add to this. however, I wanted to put this down before I forget it!

I dreamt that I was working in sales for a store, as was my husband. We had to enter this trailer that held all the goods we sold for the company we worked for. Both the hubby and myself and one other guy entered this trailer with the boss/owner - for whom we worked. It was quite busy outside on the street, with a lot of people coming and going and almost a party like atmosphere. There were no windows inside this trailer, just the door where we walked into it.

The second guy (not my husband nor 'the boss') was a bit of a joker and just wouldn't leave me alone. He kept putting the moves on me--in front of the husband and he was also laughing about it and joking, so I really didn't know whether to take him seriously or not. My husband was keeping an eye on him and both the husband and I were a bit uneasy about this behavior of our co-worker. I was sort of keeping it light and easy too, joking with him when appropriate, but I was a bit ill at ease with his whole behavior. The boss meanwhile, was just ignoring the whole situation and doing his best to 'not' notice. However, the 'air' inside that trailer where both my husband and the boss man were was heavy with irritation that you could almost cut with a knife. I kept glancing over to the two of them with, "help me get this guy to stop it already!" plea in my eyes, but the boss just kept his back to us and my husband was just standing there, packing goods into a box while watching carefully as this scenario unfolded.

so there ya go. my dream from last night and maybe I'll be back in a few hours with another post from more dreams this morning............

danieljuk

didn't really have any dreams. I think there was "dream pressure". tomorrow night I will just relax, whatever happens happens! anyway going to do it each night till the weekend and think of the question when going to sleep :)

YDM42

Thank you, great read, and it connected me to my deep down fear that I wouldnt accomplish much on earth before my time is up, as well it brought me back to the fact that money can't is not going to bring me joy, nor is success business wise. Thank you so much.

Not sure why the connection, but long ago my old boss had a blue volvo too.

The old money is really interesting that is for sure, being in a hurry, not organised etc.
Plus the moment of temptation and I knew I could get away with doing it as she would never have known with being so distracted plus the money being over the place in different areas of the car.

But I didnt do it as it just seemed "too easy" to do and not the "right thing" to do.

So, maybe this about you finding what is the right thing to do for yourself, but to maybe be a bit more focused about it and know what you have and dont have to work with while you are finding that direction or path etc etc etc.

YDM42

Interesting- I think this is more of premonition-I have applied and interviewed for a job at the local dollar store and it entails, me unloading that truck trailer. My good friend already works there, he is a guy- so...I'd say this one is pretty dead on when it comes to work, which is one of my concerns. Unless something happens and I dont get it, then it will still be dead on because the last thing I need is another work place episode of sexual harassment. maybe a forewarning? You describe the store and the situation to a t- its a busy Hispanic neighborhood, the store is over crowded, and just across the street is a church that has yard sales and there is also a side walk and a Hispanic type grocery next door and the cleaners on the other side, the parking lot very crowded and cramped, the store isles are very crowded and cramped. You description really reminds me of the place. I'm going to take this one as a warning, not to go into this situation like I have done before with men who had inappropriate behavior, I now know that no one is going to save me, and that I must be firm and speak up for myself, tell him to knock it off, -- not just laugh along with it and hope that someone steps in. Thanks for the heads up.

okay, YDM42, I have dreamt for you last night. I was up early this morning to take the hubby to the airport and only recently returned, and plan to go back to bed for a few more hours, so, I may add to this. however, I wanted to put this down before I forget it!

I dreamt that I was working in sales for a store, as was my husband. We had to enter this trailer that held all the goods we sold for the company we worked for. Both the hubby and myself and one other guy entered this trailer with the boss/owner - for whom we worked. It was quite busy outside on the street, with a lot of people coming and going and almost a party like atmosphere. There were no windows inside this trailer, just the door where we walked into it.

The second guy (not my husband nor 'the boss') was a bit of a joker and just wouldn't leave me alone. He kept putting the moves on me--in front of the husband and he was also laughing about it and joking, so I really didn't know whether to take him seriously or not. My husband was keeping an eye on him and both the husband and I were a bit uneasy about this behavior of our co-worker. I was sort of keeping it light and easy too, joking with him when appropriate, but I was a bit ill at ease with his whole behavior. The boss meanwhile, was just ignoring the whole situation and doing his best to 'not' notice. However, the 'air' inside that trailer where both my husband and the boss man were was heavy with irritation that you could almost cut with a knife. I kept glancing over to the two of them with, "help me get this guy to stop it already!" plea in my eyes, but the boss just kept his back to us and my husband was just standing there, packing goods into a box while watching carefully as this scenario unfolded.

so there ya go. my dream from last night and maybe I'll be back in a few hours with another post from more dreams this morning............

YDM42

didn't really have any dreams. I think there was "dream pressure". tomorrow night I will just relax, whatever happens happens! anyway going to do it each night till the weekend and think of the question when going to sleep :)

Thanks for recording this-

DownUnderNZer

Thank you, great read, and it connected me to my deep down fear that I wouldnt accomplish much on earth before my time is up, as well it brought me back to the fact that money can't is not going to bring me joy, nor is success business wise. Thank you so much.

I have to say I dreamt of this woman around the age of 37 when I knew her back then...so mid 30s plus.

And there is one more thing:

I remember when we talking there was such a nostalgic feeling connected to the past between us and my old boss's daughter kept flashing up around the age of 4, so Im wondering if there is some reference to yours or maybe your friend's childhood in some way or just the fact of it maybe meaning to be carefree, to enjoy life like it should be, and/or to look at everything through renewed eyes like that of a child.

Does that resonate?

YDM42

My boss was around that age, and when we met I had a 4 year old daughter, that people would say looked like her. She was such a nice boss that she took my daughter to her office with her sometimes. My boss, who later became my best friend never had children. Her name was Kimberly. Kim. I like the child's eyes analogy. But I also felt like you connected with Kim in some way or at least connected with that part of my journey and why Kim came and went in my life. There might be something more I should learn, or something I should not forget when approaching the things I desire in life. My experience with her might hold the key to that.

I have to say I dreamt of this woman around the age of 37 when I knew her back then...so mid 30s plus.

And there is one more thing:

I remember when we talking there was such a nostalgic feeling connected to the past between us and my old boss's daughter kept flashing up around the age of 4, so Im wondering if there is some reference to yours or maybe your friend's childhood in some way or just the fact of it maybe meaning to be carefree, to enjoy life like it should be, and/or to look at everything through renewed eyes like that of a child.

Does that resonate?