Dream before christmas. What does it mean?

gorgeousbutterfly

I had a dream that I met a younger woman and we became friends. In my dream it begins with me getting a package in the mail its this HUGE box and when i see it in my dream i know its from her (it was my birthday in my dream) and so this package is my birthday gift.. i open the box and its packaged in this very pretty light blue sparkly gift wrapping paper and the box is abnormally big (i never seen anyone in real life gift such a large present) I open the box and its clothing. Three long sleeve shirts. two medium sized and one very large one (which in my dream it hought she just threw in or something) next thing i know i'm with this new friend and I are looking for our friends we were suppose to hang out... and so we find a man who i think is my lover? and his a musican and next thing i know i'm being transported to my room and i'm hanging out with another man and he is teaching me about astrology (i'm learning now about astrology) and he is very generous with his teachings and i'm not paying him. next thing i know it there is another man siting on my bed and for whatever reason as my teacher is there in my room too he seems oblivious to this man being there and so i go to this 2nd man who is sitting on my bed and kiss him. Next thing i know i'm looking at a couple having sex. i am not sure if its my friend who sent me the gift. Next thing i know i' am trying to find my boyfriend the musican guy and I can't find him.. and next thing i know he is in my room and talking on the telephone and somehow i know its over between us but i don't care i'm totallly indifferent to him. I don't have a boyfriend in real life and the friend in my dream also doesn't exist. what do you think this dream means? what's interesting about me being gifted clothing was that yesterday before i had the dream i was clearing out my clothing to give to donation.