number 4 meaning? when you find it

kaleanna

Hi everyone,

Yesterday after I got my 4 yr old from the bus stop we were walking to my car and right by it laying on the ground was a metal number 4. Was curious if there is meaning as to why I would find that particular number.

Any thoughts???

FenestraThought

The number 4 is a number of balance and structure. It could be a message to be more organized, calling for a need to be more disciplined. If you are scattered, disorganized, or looking for guidance in your life, the message is "start by getting organized, define concepts and ideas into tangible goals. 4 calls for Planning, one step at a time. Structured Development is defining ones limits, strengths, & weaknesses, and acting accordingly to best maximize them to your advantage."
If you're ambiguous, find definition. If you're vague, get specific. If you're seeing this numher [4] as a sign, then I would think you need to start from square 1 and get organized. The answer may be waiting for you amidst all the clutter.
Hi everyone,

Yesterday after I got my 4 yr old from the bus stop we were walking to my car and right by it laying on the ground was a metal number 4. Was curious if there is meaning as to why I would find that particular number.

Any thoughts???

celticnoodle

I see the number 4 similarly to Fenestra. I do see it as balance and structure. I see it as laying a foundation for something. So, wondering if you are trying to get something started or if something is currently beginning in your life? it may need attention to make sure it is balanced and secure. The #4 also represents the the four elements of Air, Fire, Water and Earth, and the four sacred directions, North, South, East and West.

It can symbolize work and being productive. The essence of the number 4 is security, working hard and having a strong foundation. It is also about being orderly and well managed. Think of the emperor card in the tarot major arcana. This number is about being strong and in control.