Lenormand or Tea Leaf card?

haleyw

I am wanting to purchase either Lenormand or Tea Leaf cards and not sure which ones to go for. In terms of predictions, which have you found to be the most accurate? Or are there any other you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

danieljuk

a lot of people swear by Tea Leaf Cards! I have only just got a set a week ago. Lenormand seems to me to be matter of point accuracy! I will give you an example in my own life. I do a reading for the week ahead with Tarot, Lenormand and Tea Leaf cards. Tarot is the most indepth and gives you all sorts of themes and information. It is sometimes difficult to get the quick and easy interpretation of what might happen, but afterwards it suddenly becomes clear. Lenormand gives me a clear answer. Like a few weeks ago it said to not trust a man on the phone. It was right! its not complex or indepth like tarot. it will tell you about a situation and "straight to it". It seems to me after doing 6 months of weekly readings with Lenormand normally it tells me about the most important thing to happen in the week. Tea Leaf only just got and seems to be very similar to Lenormand. But has most possible answers perhaps.

Lenormand is definitely cheaper than the Tea Leaf set! I would go for Lenormand first probably. But would eventually get both :) Tea Leaf is more calendar orientated than Lenormand, its also a lot of cards and a lot of work when you use it! they are much more similar than I expected though, both of them you read like a sentence, the card's next to each other mean something as well as the card meanings.

DownUnderNZer

I am wanting to purchase either Lenormand or Tea Leaf cards and not sure which ones to go for. In terms of predictions, which have you found to be the most accurate? Or are there any other you would recommend?

Thanks in advance!

Both are ACCURATE as I use both ONLY the TEA LEAF cards are limited to certain spreads really and are a bit vague until you work out how it works in with your week, for example.
Lenormand can answer SPECIFIC questions and to the point depending on the method you use.

TEA LEAF: 200 cards...give or take. LENORMAND: 36 to 38 cards.

Example of my tea leaf reading from last Sunday: WEEPING WILLOW = Family Loss

Elderly neighbor died either Sunday or Monday afternoon and sadly not family to me, but WE were family to him that live here, so I think that is what the card was saying. :(

And I had this SAME card in the 2nd week of January and someone known to my family...well, her son killed another person known to our whole hometown in NZ. Drunk fight, so not intentional.

So, the TEA LEAF are quite on to it, but just not in a very direct way. :)

haleyw

a lot of people swear by Tea Leaf Cards! I have only just got a set a week ago. Lenormand seems to me to be matter of point accuracy! I will give you an example in my own life. I do a reading for the week ahead with Tarot, Lenormand and Tea Leaf cards. Tarot is the most indepth and gives you all sorts of themes and information. It is sometimes difficult to get the quick and easy interpretation of what might happen, but afterwards it suddenly becomes clear. Lenormand gives me a clear answer. Like a few weeks ago it said to not trust a man on the phone. It was right! its not complex or indepth like tarot. it will tell you about a situation and "straight to it". It seems to me after doing 6 months of weekly readings with Lenormand normally it tells me about the most important thing to happen in the week. Tea Leaf only just got and seems to be very similar to Lenormand. But has most possible answers perhaps.

Lenormand is definitely cheaper than the Tea Leaf set! I would go for Lenormand first probably. But would eventually get both :) Tea Leaf is more calendar orientated than Lenormand, its also a lot of cards and a lot of work when you use it! they are much more similar than I expected though, both of them you read like a sentence, the card's next to each other mean something as well as the card meanings.

Brilliant! Thank you! Which Lenormand is it that you have?

haleyw

Both are ACCURATE as I use both ONLY the TEA LEAF cards are limited to certain spreads really and are a bit vague until you work out how it works in with your week, for example.
Lenormand can answer SPECIFIC questions and to the point depending on the method you use.

TEA LEAF: 200 cards...give or take. LENORMAND: 36 to 38 cards.

Example of my tea leaf reading from last Sunday: WEEPING WILLOW = Family Loss

Elderly neighbor died either Sunday or Monday afternoon and sadly not family to me, but WE were family to him that live here, so I think that is what the card was saying. :(

And I had this SAME card in the 2nd week of January and someone known to my family...well, her son killed another person known to our whole hometown in NZ. Drunk fight, so not intentional.

So, the TEA LEAF are quite on to it, but just not in a very direct way. :)

Oh that's very sad! :(

Wow, with how accurate they are though. Which ones do you have?

DownUnderNZer

Oh that's very sad! :(

Wow, with how accurate they are though. Which ones do you have?

How many tea leaf ones are there out there? :bugeyed:

I would recommend Blue Owl and/or Mystique for Lenormand. eg $8.00

danieljuk

Brilliant! Thank you! Which Lenormand is it that you have?

I brought as my first deck Titania's Fortune Cards. Reading many thread on here about them they divide opinion. The cards are not pretty but you get them with a book in a set. For me they are brilliant for starting out and learning. I have brought some other decks now which are much prettier artistically. I am glad I started with the set though. The pictures are simplistic and quite often weirdly polarised. You can see some pics here - http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/titanias-fortune-cards/index.shtml

Exactly what DownUnderNZer said about Tea Leaf Cards! its a lot of work!
with Lenormand you can do readings with 3, 5, 7, 9 or whatever you want or all of them down!

There is a thread somewhere on here about most accurate oracles from 2012, Tea Leaf and Lenormand were top with many people loving both!

edit: there is only one tea leaf set. you get a lot in your box though but it is near £30 in the UK!

haleyw

Thanks you two! I've just ordered Blue Owl. They look the easiest to start with. Really hope they arrive tomorrow or Saturday. :D