I'm not sure....

TemperanceAngel

if there has been a thread on this before or even if I am in the right forum? Feel free to remove or re-direct me if you think that's the right thing to do....:D

We recently had a guest lecturer at College, a Dimensional Kinsiologist (I think he coined and invented it...)

He spoke to us about info he had channeled in, particularly regarding 2012, the time when the Mayan Calendar finishes. Apparently quite an astrological significant time (perhaps never this planetary alignment seen before...).

This lecturer, Kinesiologist, type guy spoke about how we will be moving into the 4th and 5th dimensions (we are now in the 3rd) and in these dimensions we will be in contact more with angels and spirits and the likes (as in entity likes). Some of us have already moved into these dimensions, apparently....

What do people think about this? There's loads on the web about it all...

;) This is a fun thing, OK, I am interested in what other people have heard and think and know. ;)

:D XTAX :D

Edited to fix a couple of small typo boo-boos!

WolfyJames

I've read a lot about that. They also say that our DNA is going to change as well. I like these ideas but there's no proof of it, yet.

I did have many dreams, before I read these things, where everyone's, and every animals's and plants's DNA were changing. Everything was becoming different. All our DNA were exchanging informations and keeping some new DNA and becoming different. I heard someone saying: "Everything is going to be different now". When a firefly touched me, we exchanged our DNA and I ended up with firefly wings. I don't know what DNA the firefly got from me though. In some other dreams though, people were panicking as nature went wild and changed, and coming towards us to change our DNA as well. I wasn't afraid unlike most people. In other one, it was considered as some sort of plague and people affected by it changed biologically (DNA) but were the same at the same time. People were so afraid that they were killing the changed people. But there was someone wiser (who knew) who told me that we had to go through that or otherwise we were going to die.

When I read later these stuff on the Internet, going further in dimensions and our DNA changing, let's just say that now I read them whenever there's a new message, to see what it's going to say.

TemperanceAngel

DNA changing

What amazing dreams WolfyJames. They jog my memory. Did I have a dream like that? Did someone tell me about a dream like that?

I think someone told me, maybe it's a 'collective consciousness' thing-ee.....

Can you tell me where you have read this on the internet, I would find it most fascinating, please?

Now who told me about that same dream, it's going to be stuck now until I remember who it was....C'mon brain get into action.....:D

XTAX :TTEMP who has discovered the 'emotions' page.

poivre

2012 is that not also about the" Age of Aquarius?" If you listen to the song this is when it is all suppose to start & that's what we are all doing now is preparing.
That is why there are indigo children now, so much media of angels, etc. By that time we are to be able to speak telepathically.
I may be wrong but I think it is all connected.

Doesn't have to do also because of the way the stars or planets are lining up. I don't know astology but there is to be some pattern in the sky also when this time is nearing.

I believe that is why small & even babies are so intelligent now days. They will change our world & have the DNA to help us all move into this time.
Also I think it is like anything, some people won't get it. The 4th & 5th dementions are spiritual & telepathic, it will be New Age>

TemperanceAngel

WolfyJames said:
It's a website in French, I hope it will not bother you too much.

Thanks, WolfyJames, but I don't speak French. It looks like a great site, but couldn't find anywhere to change it to English.

XTAX

Lightlike

Your dream Wolfy made me think of a dream I had recently, it's not really like yours but it felt similiar. (I hope I'm not dragging us off on to a tangent, I just wanted to share it)

In the dream I found a pair of twin temples under ground and that I realized I was part of a group of psychically developed ppl that where going to live in these underground structures for a period of time because of something drastic that was going to happen.

The saddest thing was I couldn't tell anyone who was outside of the group and I knew that some of these ppl were going to die or get hurt because they didn't know what was about to happen.

But it was like even those in the psychic group didn't know what exactly was going to happen we just knew that it was important that we go to the structures and stay together. I don't think it was nuclear war or apocalyse but something else. It also feels like we were in danger because of ppl thinking we were causing what was happening even though we weren't.

The military was involved too but that part is a bit confusing for me to explain, it was like they knew something was going to happen and they knew that there was something important in the area but they couldn't find the temples.

Esh, I feel silly, I hope I don't sound too silly. :-/ Maybe somebody can help me know if this dream was just a stupid dream or if it means something more.

TemperanceAngel

Oooo, I forgot I started this thread, all these amazing dreams.
Tell me more.........
XTAX

miss_apples

It seems to me like we are already starting to evolve. Have you noticed that kids are developing younger these days? Theyve talked about this on talk shows how kids, especially girls, how their physical attributes are starting to develop at earlier ages than before.

I think if it were easier for people to communicate with supernatural beings then it would be good for the world in the long run. However can you imagine the adjustment period. People are gonna think they are going insane, and that can cause a lot of humanity issues. However the changes could be already starting because it seems to me like more and more people are getting in touch with their spirit guides and in touch with their psychic capabilities.

2012 isnt very far away...it will be interesting to just sit back and observe the years coming up leading towards it and see what happens.

skytwig

I think children are developing earlier due to the growth hormones in food..... :(

but there are spiritually evolved beings being born here... The Indigo Children and now the Crystal Children.... they are the children who are 'different'.... very bright, articulate, creative..... angel beings here to help.....

I believe many of us here at Aeclectic are beings from other places that are here to help..... we know it in our guts......

But then, I believe Earth has always been a learning planet and in many ways, a hospital planet..... many, many sick souls here.... they need help and some of us have chosen to come here to work..... :)

It's loving work and that, after all, is what life is all about... love. :)