Sort of magic readings

safari

hi mahafrins

can you please read if i will end up in a relationship with this man i am supposed to meet in future or i will safely avoid getting in a relationship with him ? we have to meet for a work situation in future and might work together as well for a while . thanks

Bluebonnet

Can you tell me about about my love life in the next 3 months?

B

re-pete-a

You can only think one thought at a time. Therefore see that that thought is constructive, positive, loving, and then you will find yourself saying constructive things and acting in a loving way.

In fact, your whole outlook will be positive, and your life will be filled with love, joy happiness, health, success and harmony. When you are at all sensitive and you have negative destructive thoughts, they indermine your whole being. Your outlook becomes dimmed, and you feel depressed and physically ill. Try to understand that yuo bring this state on to yourself by yuor wrong thinking. Change it and you will change everything. Youmay imagine that yuo are surrounded by many difficulties and that your whole situation is tp blame for your negative state of mind, but isit? Aren't your thuoghts your own? Aren't you free to raise your consciousness and think loving, positive constructive thoughts that create your well-being? The choice always lies in yuor hand.

This is the message i got tell me if it resonates.

I thank you for your Pm notice and for the reading.
You have switched something on with your readings.
Thanks.
RPA

MantraTarot

interesting method. mind if i have a spot when you're ready? i just want to know what the universe needs to tell me right now. thanks. :D

The Standing Stone

Your positive, creative, loving thoughts hold a tremedous power, far greater than you realise, for thoughts are power. Therefore banish all negative thoughts. Always look on the bright side of life, for more love and joy you radiate, the more love and joy you draw to you. Love all those sould around you, for you will find everyone responds to love in the end. Children and animals response immediately because they have barries to pull down. They feel that love flows instinctively, for they are not suspicious of wrong mtives and intentions, but simply accept and respond to love and retun it joyously; whereas so often adults are suspicious and imagine that there must be some ulterior motive. Never allow suspicion of your motives to close your heart towards genuine, let the love flow in full force until all barriers have been knocked down. LOve is the key to life. You hold that key witihin you..

Thank you for your time to read :)

I found your reading rather inspirational :)
You are right in what you said, and I agree, maybe I don't know my full true potential, it will come to me, I am sure :)
Yes, it's all about love, and appreciation, and I feel blessed by your reading.
Thank you for the enlightenment :)

mahafrins

Im closing this. It takes long to type.

mahafrins

May i have one please? :)

How can i end my learned behaviour around my love life as in not trusting, being overly impatient etc?

Thank you! :heart:

This is Gods opening the door message for you

Keep your eye's alone and keep ever alert. Behold my hand in everything and give eternal thanx. Without awerness you could miss so much which is right there in front of you, or even within you. Many souls go through life blind to the wonders all around them, blind ot the miracles of nature, and so miss the miracles of life.
When you are aware of beauty, harmony, peace and serinity in the small things around you, you will find that awareness growing until all life becomes a wonderland and you walk through life like a child, wide -eyed at all that is taking place. You will expect the most glorious happinings to take place, and therefore will help to bring them about.
There will never be a dull moment in your life. You will take nothing for granted, but will give thanks to everything. Gratitude keeps the doors wide open for more and more wonders to enter your life, so never never fail to give thanx.

I hope this resonates with you and your love life gets a philip with the new message.

mahafrins

hi mahafrins

can you please read if i will end up in a relationship with this man i am supposed to meet in future or i will safely avoid getting in a relationship with him ? we have to meet for a work situation in future and might work together as well for a while . thanks

I hope you know this is not regular tarot advice. This is what i found.

What you think , whay you do aand how you behave can have a tremedous effect on the state of the world. Therefore start right now looking on the bright side of life, looking for the very best in every situation that arises. If you look deeply enough you will find it; it is there but some times it is hidden that it appears to be lost. Know that all things work together for good for those souls who truely love ME and put me first in everything/ your faith must be strong and unshakeable. you must be willing to hold on, no matter how dark or gloomy the situation appears to be. It may even be necessary to see it get worse before it gets better.

Simply know all will work out in true perfection at the right time and that all is in My hands. Realise that i AM everywhere and in everything, that there is nowhere where I AM not , and that the ultimate goal is perction.

I hope this resonates.

strangebrew

This is Gods opening the door message for you

Keep your eye's alone and keep ever alert. Behold my hand in everything and give eternal thanx. Without awerness you could miss so much which is right there in front of you, or even within you. Many souls go through life blind to the wonders all around them, blind ot the miracles of nature, and so miss the miracles of life.
When you are aware of beauty, harmony, peace and serinity in the small things around you, you will find that awareness growing until all life becomes a wonderland and you walk through life like a child, wide -eyed at all that is taking place. You will expect the most glorious happinings to take place, and therefore will help to bring them about.
There will never be a dull moment in your life. You will take nothing for granted, but will give thanks to everything. Gratitude keeps the doors wide open for more and more wonders to enter your life, so never never fail to give thanx.

I hope this resonates with you and your love life gets a philip with the new message.

Mahafrins :heart: ~~ this reading totally blew me away! This is how i have always lived but being human :D i sometimes slip into the negativity of situations and forget the God within :). As a rule i say *thanks* every day for everything i have BUT i am not the most patient of women......thanks very much for this wonderful affirmation !! xxx

safari

I hope you know this is not regular tarot advice. This is what i found.

What you think , whay you do aand how you behave can have a tremedous effect on the state of the world. Therefore start right now looking on the bright side of life, looking for the very best in every situation that arises. If you look deeply enough you will find it; it is there but some times it is hidden that it appears to be lost. Know that all things work together for good for those souls who truely love ME and put me first in everything/ your faith must be strong and unshakeable. you must be willing to hold on, no matter how dark or gloomy the situation appears to be. It may even be necessary to see it get worse before it gets better.

Simply know all will work out in true perfection at the right time and that all is in My hands. Realise that i AM everywhere and in everything, that there is nowhere where I AM not , and that the ultimate goal is perction.

I hope this resonates.
hello again mahafrins, this message resonates pretty well with what i know about this situation already. i am concerned because something is supposed to be happening in this situation that will cause a lot of disruption in my life. but am not able to figure out what that "something" could be. i can only hope for the best. thanks for the reading .